• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

Not discounting the rest of what you say, but if Punk had no business in the mid card he'd be main event - even a title reign he should be proud of to make him main event level didn't do it. Is it his fault? Well, who cares whose fault it is - better men than Punk have been 'held down' in the past.

Fuck it man. I'm with you on a lot of this, I really am. That's why I watch NJPW.

He definitely is main event. He's not the face of the company, but he's the number 2 guy of the regular roster, he's the only one apart from Cena that is allowed hang with the Rock. The real main event scene, right now, is Rock, Cena, Punk and Lesnar.

That's dangerously thin and not advisible at all, given two are part timers, but it's what they've booked themselves into. Del Rio, Big Show, Sheamus, Orton, Ryback, the Shield, they're prominent, but not the main event guys at all.

When you think about it more it makes sense. WM28 was their best year. Broke all the records they can think of. So why not go for it twice? however...
1. Rocks return was red hot. The best crowd i've been apart of since WM20.
2. I'm about 99% sure the crowd will shit on this match. At least i hope they do.
3. Whoever wins, we lose. Rock has movies to make and Cena winning the title for 438647567th time is a fucking bore. Unless....Cena heel turn? (lol)

Only a good crowd can save this one. At least i have an awesome sign ready. "Once in a lifetime II".

older but made me lol

2012-11-02-what-if.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I can't wait - another 10 lbs to go then I go calorie-mad and pack on the muscle again. So excited, and I don't bother with fitness-gaf as it's demotivating in my case. Can't wait.

So what does the Shield do at Wrestlemania?

Cena's got his match, so that leaves only Ryback and Sheamus available for some kind of rematch.

I'd like to see Batista come back and team up.

Ithil

Cena's got his match, so that leaves only Ryback and Sheamus available for some kind of rematch.

As much as I want to see Bryan vs Kane for the Tag Team titles at WM, maybe the Shield should win them before WM and defend them with Freebird rules against say Sheamus and Ryback.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
?

What do you mean?

PM if need be as I don't want to derail (ha!) the thread.

It's just a personal thing on my end, I find myself picking at myself and my shortcomings if I see other people on an internet message board talkin' fitnasss. It's no big deal. I just don't want to be a part of that thread because it hampers my enjoyment.

Aw, you're after my heart.

DUCT TAPE

It's just a personal thing on my end, I find myself picking at myself and my shortcomings if I see other people on an internet message board talkin' fitnasss. It's no big deal. I just don't want to be a part of that thread because it hampers my enjoyment.

Gotcha. Message board or not, I'm always picking at myself and shortcomings. I try to stop but it is really hard too =/ There is always something I can fix or improve upon. I have ADD when it comes to lifting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gotcha. Message board or not, I'm always picking at myself and shortcomings. I try to stop but it is really hard too =/ There is always something I can fix or improve upon. I have ADD when it comes to lifting.

I usually never cut weight, period, but icecreamfitness managed to get me to cut weight first. He's pretty exciting to me and has rekindled my interest in lifting again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone watching, please notify us if they announce anything for WWE Network. Dammit.

strobogo

Banned
So, let's say I go buy an 360 Slim today. I can use my 120 gig hard drive in in, right? I just have to take it out of the casing? I don't want to lose all my sweet 2K13, Batman, and WWE 13 data.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, let's say I go buy an 360 Slim today. I can use my 120 gig hard drive in in, right? I just have to take it out of the casing? I don't want to lose all my sweet 2K13, Batman, and WWE 13 data.

Uh, I thiiiiiink so. Can you hold out for the next systems?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
It's going to be in New Orleans, I hope they got their power worked out for the stadium.

Like the logo as well too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I agree. That's is definitely not PG.

EDIT: I remember when they changed the Cena's finisher. F-U to Attitude Adjustment, because F-U could sounds like "Fuck you".

Look for the Five Knuckle Shuffle to transition at WMXXX to "beatoff session"

I usually never cut weight, period, but icecreamfitness managed to get me to cut weight first. He's pretty exciting to me and has rekindled my interest in lifting again.

I don't like to either but sometimes, I just want to? Again, no idea what I want. Get bigger and get stronger. Lean out. Always arguing with myself. At least I have a plan for the next 4-5 months.

What's icecreamfitness? youtuber? BB?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like to either but sometimes, I just want to? Again, no idea what I want. Get bigger and get stronger. Lean out. Always arguing with myself. At least I have a plan for the next 4-5 months.

What's icecreamfitness? youtuber? BB?

I never want to cut weight - eating is fun and a great social activity. It sucks when you hold yourself waaaay back. Haven't drank a single calorie all year, too, which is kinda neat. Didn't plan for it to be that way but hey.

icf is http://www.youtube.com/icecreamfitness

I like his no bullshit, results only talk. Reminds me that the body is an honest machine and will always give you back what you give it.

I never want to cut weight - eating is fun and a great social activity. It sucks when you hold yourself waaaay back. Haven't drank a single calorie all year, too, which is kinda neat. Didn't plan for it to be that way but hey.

icf is http://www.youtube.com/icecreamfitness

I like his no bullshit, results only talk. Reminds me that the body is an honest machine and will always give you back what you give it.

Well said.

And I will check out the link. Thanks. Always like reading/watching this stuff. Expand my horizons and all that.

Ithil

The Superdome shilling would be a lot better if they hadn't just had a blackout during a Superbowl the other week.

Breaking news: WWE superstar R-Truth found dead, likely assisted suicide via small invisible friend, note left saying "no more pain...".

Top Bottom