• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

Would have been much better, the Superdome needs to be replaced. Wrestlemania week will be great for those that go because New Orleans is fantastic, it's just to bad the actual venue sucks.

They were apparently looking at the new Cowboys Stadium (which I looked at and seems awesome) but the scheduling stopped it. They'll get WM 31 maybe.

strobogo

Banned
Uh, I thiiiiiink so. Can you hold out for the next systems?

Nah. 360 drive is officially dead. I have so many games from this gen I haven't even touched. I have Metal Gear Rising that should be here today or tomorrow. I won't get a next gen system for quite a while. I didn't get a 360 until 2008. I'm not big on early adoption of new consoles considering the A. Lack of games at launch and B. They always have problems.

My real question is if I go to a local store and pick up a used 4 gig S at one of my local stores or if I use gift cards and Turk money to get a used one online. But Rising coming and me not being able to play it for a week will kill me.

RkOwnage

the New Orleans crowd sucked last night...but Wrestlemania will have people from all over the world. The crowd won't be bad there.

Why is Khali at this press conference? I almost feel like his entire employment is a backstage joke.

Ithil

Look at that fiery feud between those two wrestlers. This is sure going to make for some exciting television, folks.

Ithil

Yeah, they will probably be in each others faces later tonight, lol

With such thrilling action as "hey John Cena, you are still associated with Fruity Pebbles". "Well Rock, you are still a movie star". "I will beat you again at WM". "No, I am the one who will beat you, because it now matters very much to me all of a sudden." "Well, you say you can't see me? More like you can't...PEE me!" *crowd mindlessly chants PEE ME* "Yeah well you're not even a wrestler this is all fake you get gassed your gimmick sucks, then COME GET SOME".

Entropia

No One Remembers
older but made me lol

2012-11-02-what-if.jpg

Holy fuck :lol

Ithil

"John Cena is one of the most liked celebrities in the world on Facebook!"

Shame the WM crowd will fucking hate him.

Fantasy booking of Wrestlemania XXX based on absolutely nothing:

Rock vs. WWE champ John Cena (Thrice in a lifetime)
Austin vs. Punk
Undertaker vs. Kane in a lets kill off both of these characters match
Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus

Ithil

Haha.

I am ok with the Shield finally getting beat at mania. It only makes sense that the good guys finally get the win at the big show after months of the bad guys having there way.

I am amazed the shield have made it this long without being completely ruined.

The Nexus was handled so poorly compared to this.

HHH likes these three guys, and they've got supporters everywhere, from Punk to JR to Regal. Nexus had none of that, they liked Barrett, and wanted Otunga's possible show biz connection, but the rest were jobbers to them.

Probably the best booked heel stable since Evolution. Punk's SES was great but booked horribly.

zychi

Banned
watchin rock v punk now, did punk give rock the finger before he ran out of the ring near the beginning? right before punk slapped the rock?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome lol

That Bodybuilder's thread made me sad... I'm chubby and here I am drinking a fucking Pepsi. :(

Stop doing it. At the least, switch to a zero calorie zero sugar soda. Coke Zero helped me with my Coca-Cola fix. I mean when you boil it down though, a 20oz of Pepsi is almost the same caloric content as an entire goddamn meal. Say to yourself "do I want this 20oz or do I want to eat?" and make a wiser choice when it comes to that. Small steps, but they count.

I'll shut up now.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Stop doing it. At the least, switch to a zero calorie zero sugar soda. Coke Zero helped me with my Coca-Cola fix. I mean when you boil it down though, a 20oz of Pepsi is almost the same caloric content as an entire goddamn meal. Say to yourself "do I want this 20oz or do I want to eat?" and make a wiser choice when it comes to that. Small steps, but they count.

I'll shut up now.

I rarely ever drink pop to begin with, I Just, for whatever reason bought a couple the other week :\

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Drink water.

Lift weights, acquire dates.

Don't acquire dates, only live for yourself. Stay focused. Dinner with a date is the WORST thing. Worst.

Only you care about yourself to make sure you care!

Entropia

No One Remembers
Don't acquire dates, only live for yourself. Stay focused. Dinner with a date is the WORST thing. Worst.

Only you care about yourself to make sure you care!

Dating is so fucking expensive. WEnt out with this girl a couple weekends ago, met her on OkCupid. Cost fucking $75 and she turned me down a few days later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need my caffine to last the whole day at work. I get a serious crash around midday. Water and chewing gum not cutting it. Wish it did

Do you eat a big lunch? I was putting away almost 5k calories, daily, about 3k of them at lunch and it put me to bed almost every time at work.

Top Bottom