• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

WatTsu

So, let's say I go buy an 360 Slim today. I can use my 120 gig hard drive in in, right? I just have to take it out of the casing? I don't want to lose all my sweet 2K13, Batman, and WWE 13 data.

I used a Torx screwdriver set to take my hard drive out of my old 20-gig model and put it into my new 4-gig one. It was actually really easy, and there are lots of how-to videos online.

You won't have any problem, I'm guessing. But you do need those screwdrivers if you don't have them.

EDIT: Here's a pretty simple video tutorial.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Mexicools.jpg
vs.

and

Wrestlemania
Book it.

Johnz

Neo Member
this jack swagger push is most likely a clever rouse to bring generico into the main roster as soon as possible..just like they did with d.bry..

yup..generico's new gimmick is that he is a "real mexican,"

It will be the best feud.

Mengetsu

I really do think Shield's success is 1. Keeping their numbers small 2. Give each of them a distinct flavor (Rollins trash talk, Amblows psychosis, Reigns with his roars) and 3. Give them a sort of allure (coming through the crowd)

Also, i REALLY LOVE the double tag spots. They were amazing to see. Also Dean's Elevated DDT was sick and both Rollins and Reigns can really go

Yes give the crowd a reason to hate/like them. And yes that DDT was insane. I need a GIF of it.

They put a lot of work into making sure their teamwork gets visibility, I think that's a big part as well.

I love how king was no selling it last night. Even Cole had to admit and agree with JBL how unison they were with each other. It was like a 3 on 1 match was happening with tag rules. Made Cena look like a baby in the ring. King just doesn't care anymore. If it's not Cena doing it it's horrible and bad.

jmdajr

Yes give the crowd a reason to hate/like them. And yes that DDT was insane. I need a GIF of it.

I love how king was no selling it last night. Even Cole had to admit and agree with JBL how unison they were with each other. It was like a 3 on 1 match was happening with tag rules. Made Cena look like a baby in the ring. King just doesn't care anymore. If it's not Cena doing it it's horrible and bad.

Commentary during the match last night was pretty crap. I'm really not that picky but they were having a hard time calling that match, and even trying to explain why the crowd was dead.

Mengetsu

Commentary during the match last night was pretty crap. I'm really not that picky but they were having a hard time calling that match, and even trying to explain why the crowd was dead.

Yea I'v grown tired of the commentary from all 3 of them..I thought JBL would help but it hasn't.

Ithil

Just stick with Cole as face play by play, JBL as heel colour. Easy and simple. King adds nothing, he sucks, and a face colour sucks. JBL and Cole seem to get on, they do the JBL & Cole Show, Cole seems to enjoy JBL's digs at him (whereas King seemed to get offended after JBL bashed his shitty commentary last night), and Cole's worse traits would get called out by JBL.

Bowser

Following last night's Elimination Chamber and tonight's edition of Raw, Chris Jericho will be taking a few weeks off to tour with his band Fozzy in Australia. Jericho is expected to return to WWE TV once the tour is finished.

Ugh wtf

Johnz

Neo Member
Nxt commentary is pretty on point.

I personally want Cabana in there commentating too some day.

Cabana Regal sounds too good.

jmdajr

Chris is a pretty awesome guy. Comes in and puts on great matches no matter if he wins or loses.
He can take off all the time he wants as far as I'm concerned. He's earned it.

jred2k

I love that JBL will just call something out for being shitty if he doesn't like it. Most of the comedy and dancing segments, for example.

Bowser

Chris is a pretty awesome guy. Comes in and puts on great matches no matter if he wins or loses.
He can take off all the time he wants as far as I'm concerned. He's earned it.

I don't disagree with that, just seems if he's gonna be here for Mania they should probably build to something and if he takes a few weeks off, that cuts into the build. Unless the go with something established like a Zigger fued for Mania.

jmdajr

I don't disagree with that, just seems if he's gonna be here for Mania they should probably build to something and if he takes a few weeks off, that cuts into the build. Unless the go with something established like a Zigger fued for Mania.

Someone should attack Chris at one of his Fozzy shows.

McNei1y

I don't even remember Once in a Lifetime I... I remember how it ended, but that's it (when Cena tried to do People's Elbow). Was the match even good?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even remember Once in a Lifetime I... I remember how it ended, but that's it (when Cena tried to do People's Elbow). Was the match even good?

I think it was middling, but I also am not sure.

jmdajr

Those two styles just don't mix. Maybe if Rock was in actual ring shape it might have been better.

Ithil

It was completely average. The only thing it had going was that it had the "big fight" feel (which will be gone this year because it's no longer a first) and it had a great crowd. This year will be inferior in every way, the novelty is gone, the outcome is guaranteed, and the crowd are going to hate it.

It was completely average. The only thing it had going was that it had the "big fight" feel (which will be gone this year because it's no longer a first) and it had a great crowd. This year will be inferior in every way, the novelty is gone, the outcome is guaranteed, and the crowd are going to hate it.

But hating it in person will make me feel so much better about having to see it live.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's what's exciting to me. Haaaaaaate! The great motivator!

Yup it was like a really REALLY toned down version of Rock vs Hogan.

Omega

Banned
I wonder how much heat the IWC is gonna give him?
Jericho can actually wrestle. Doesn't look like a fish out of water 3 minutes into a match. Never said "I'm back and never leaving" or burying talent in order to push Cena..?

I would imagine none. He's doing what a part timer should be doing while Rock's only here for buys and pushing Cena into Heaven.

Everyone always makes finishers look more devastating when they are not going to get pinned by them. The only way finishers look good is when they beat people.

John Cena "Tapped" to the Walls of Jericho after Jericho refused a rope break. Doesn't change the fact he still hasn't tapped out to lose a match since 2004.

When was this?

MG310

Looks like Jericho's tour only goes from the 23rd through March 4th and then he doesn't have another show until mid April. Still lots of time to build. Especially if he gets beat down tonight (Ziggler?)

Jericho can actually wrestle. Doesn't look like a fish out of water 3 minutes into a match. Never said "I'm back and never leaving" or burying talent in order to push Cena..?

I would imagine none. He's doing what a part timer should be doing while Rock's only here for buys and pushing Cena into Heaven.
Well Jericho is right about his fans, I guess.

So seriously what the fuck is CM Punk going to be doing at Wrestlemania?

Is a triple threat definitely out? I say wait until the end of tonight, he may worm his way into that match yet.

Although, remember when Heyman begged Vince for the stip, and then Vince said Heyman owed him one? Well, Vince forces Heyman to set up a Punk vs. Brock match at Mania. Wouldn't be the worst way to build that feud, if they wanted to go that way.

That graphic last night was pretty telling.

Of course it was. If Punk IS involved in the WM match, they're not going to spoil it right there and then. They're going to have people assume it's Rock/Cena again, and then reveal that Punk is involved too the following night on Raw (or build it up to include him).

Revealing that Punk is in the main event literally seconds after the match is over would be asinine.

NawidA

Banned
So seriously what the fuck is CM Punk going to be doing at Wrestlemania?
Two possibilities:
He blames the refs when he had a clean win and gets a triple threat match.
He blames Heyman and BRRRRRROCKKKKKK LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAR comes out.

I don't see the point of the first one unless he wins.
The second one has him as a face again.

Top Bottom