• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight's RAW may feature the debut of NXT star Bray Wyatt, who previously wrestled in WWE as Husky Harris. He has been teasing his debut on RAW for months now. He mentioned the city of Lafayette as the site of his debut.

This morning, he tweeted: "Another days disappointment, another flight I didnt take. Ville De Lafayette makes the taste of iron go away." That may indicate the debut has been pushed back. We shall see.

Cmon Hasky, I want you back!

Maybe the crowd will turn on the match and we will get a reaction similar to Brock/Goldberg.

This would be amazing. I'll see if I can convince everyone else to boo both of them.

The only way I can see this working is Cena selling out to someone (Heyman?) and turning heel when he realizes he needs help beating The Rock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could see Punk going to Mania to fight Lesnar and get squashed. I mean, like it or not, there's a lot of people that'd tune in to see that.

Kyoufu

They made Punk look strong last night so there must be a reason for it. Guessing a triple threat.

He can say he had the Rock pinned but the ref was out.

I could see Punk going to Mania to fight Lesnar and get squashed. I mean, like it or not, there's a lot of people that'd tune in to see that.

I wouldn't. I'd prefer if both of them were in meaningful matches.

When he finally gets called up I hope Bray debuts with the family. The three of them have really good synergy together and it would offer team Hell No some foils given the entire tag division has gone to shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When he finally gets called up I hope Bray debuts with the family. The three of them have really good synergy together and it would offer team Hell No some foils given the entire tag division has gone to shit.

Me too. They'll need to wait for the right moment, as another team debuting might be too much for people, but I hope to see them sooner instead of later. Hoping for a feud for Summerfest

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I really do think Shield's success is 1. Keeping their numbers small 2. Give each of them a distinct flavor (Rollins trash talk, Amblows psychosis, Reigns with his roars) and 3. Give them a sort of allure (coming through the crowd)

Also, i REALLY LOVE the double tag spots. They were amazing to see. Also Dean's Elevated DDT was sick and both Rollins and Reigns can really go
At a house show I saw them do a legit 2 man tag tean where the third stayed on their side.

It'llbe horrible if they follow tag team rules on TV.

edit: Tho I didn't see their match on PPV. So I guess it already happened? Duh. :(

chunk3rvd

Has anyone got the picture where Eddie and *censored* are hugging at WM XX and Voldemort is just a shadow? Tried googling a few different things but having no luck :/ Thanks in advance!

strobogo

Banned
I used a Torx screwdriver set to take my hard drive out of my old 20-gig model and put it into my new 4-gig one. It was actually really easy, and there are lots of how-to videos online.

You won't have any problem, I'm guessing. But you do need those screwdrivers if you don't have them.

EDIT: Here's a pretty simple video tutorial.

I have a story. I went to both of my local game shops to get a used 360. Neither had any nor were expecting any in stock soon. So I sucked it up and head over to Gamestop. They have one of the pre-S models left in stock. They sell used Slims for the same price as brand new ones, so I went with the older one to save $50. I take it home and set it up and the first thing that pops up? "This console is banned from X-Box Live. There is nothing you can do to remedy this." They sold me a banned console. I take it back immediately and tell them what's up. The guy says, "hmm, that's weird, I didn't know they can ban a console from Live. That actually came from our warehouse, so you'd think they would have checked that." Yes, Gamestop sold a banned console that game from THEIR OWN WAREHOUSE. I got my refund, went to Target, bought the same 4 gig Slim for brand new for the same price Gamestop was selling used ones, and have it up and running with my old hard drive in 5 minutes.

It's so much sexier than the OG 360s.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a story. I went to both of my local game shops to get a used 360. Neither had any nor were expecting any in stock soon. So I sucked it up and head over to Gamestop. They have one of the pre-S models left in stock. They sell used Slims for the same price as brand new ones, so I went with the older one to save $50. I take it home and set it up and the first thing that pops up? "This console is banned from X-Box Live. There is nothing you can do to remedy this." They sold me a banned console. I take it back immediately and tell them what's up. The guy says, "hmm, that's weird, I didn't know they can ban a console from Live. That actually came from our warehouse, so you'd think they would have checked that." Yes, Gamestop sold a banned console that game from THEIR OWN WAREHOUSE. I got my refund, went to Target, bought the same 4 gig Slim for brand new for the same price Gamestop was selling used ones, and have it up and running with my old hard drive in 5 minutes.

It's so much sexier than the OG 360s.

I'm still running an OG but its time on this planet is limited. Hey, why didn't you go to Target in the first place?

strobogo

Banned
I'm still running an OG but its time on this planet is limited. Hey, why didn't you go to Target in the first place?

I like to support my local game places if I need to buy game related things. I would have bought a new one if one of those stores had one. I didn't realize that GS sells the used for the same price as brand new ones. It was definitely the last straw with GS. I'm probably going to send an email about it and see what I can get from it. They're always the last option to me, but this was nonsense. On top of that, the dude had the nerve to ask me about pre-orders while I was RETURNING the defective console he just sold me 20 minutes earlier when I told him I wasn't interested in any god damn pre-orders or whatever bullshit Bungie is putting out.

I did see Mortal Kombat makers are making a DC only game. Interesting.

gurudyne

Why no Raw in Chicago?

It's pissing me off.

Because you smartasses would cheer for Punk, that's why. Road to WM. Vince won't have the smarks going off-script.

Unrelated: Too bad there's a ban on .gif-only posts in Gaming side. There's a Rare-vs-AKI thread the could use the love.

Kyoufu

Because you smartasses would cheer for Punk, that's why. Road to WM. Vince won't have the smarks going off-script.

Unrelated: Too bad there's a ban on .gif-only posts in Gaming side. There's a Rare-vs-AKI thread the could use the love.

I did my part.

Aki >>>> Rare

Rare's only good multiplayer game was Goldeneye IMO.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On top of that, the dude had the nerve to ask me about pre-orders while I was RETURNING the defective console he just sold me 20 minutes earlier when I told him I wasn't interested in any god damn pre-orders or whatever bullshit Bungie is putting out.

Thank secret shoppers for this - they're the reason why people do shit that makes no sense. Terror. I'm considering making a topic about them.

Aki>>>Rare, easily. The gaming side is turning into a graveyard of banned accounts, geeze

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aki>>>Rare, easily. The gaming side is turning into a graveyard of banned accounts, geeze

I even went on a rant about duct tape and nobody got me, it's still freedom-loving America over there.

It's not a ban on gif-only posts, it's a ban on using gifs as a substitute for an argument.

Bowser

Has anyone got the picture where Eddie and *censored* are hugging at WM XX and Voldemort is just a shadow? Tried googling a few different things but having no luck :/ Thanks in advance!

9IDtNX9.gif

Anyone else think The Ryback is going to go heel after he walked off after the match last night? Cena is going to need someone to work with after Mania and a Cena vs The Ryback program while certainly botchtastic will be a good draw for the company. Perhaps he goes against Roman Reigns at Mania gets screwed in match and snaps the next night on RAW. My love for The Ryback would increase ten fold if this happened.

Carnby

Anyone else think The Ryback is going to go heel after he walked off after the match last night? Cena is going to need someone to work with after Mania and a Cena vs The Ryback program while certainly botchtastic will be a good draw for the company. Perhaps he goes against Roman Reigns at Mania gets screwed in match and snaps the next night on RAW. My love for The Ryback would increase ten fold if this happened.

It would create an opponent for Cena after he wins the belt at Mania.

Ryback.

Cena.

Extreme Rules.

For the title.

Smell the buys.

strobogo

Banned
Come back to this thread and people are clamping for Huky Hariis' return. Disgusting. Place went downhill with Soulplayas posse reign of terror.

Speaking of, where is Soul? Did he get banned on the gaming side? It seems rather suspicious he hasn't been talking about how amazing it was that 46 year old Kane was in an Elimination Chamber in 2013 on the Road to Wrestlemania NY/NJ.

Soup Bar

I want Cena to get some kind of help to win the title at Mania, but instead of being a heel that hates everyone, he'd just be the same person, but use heel tactics all the time, and act like it's not a big deal. He'd be the most hated person ever because he sucks in the ring and he's a heel with the WWE title.

But I can just see him smiling up there during Raw asking the crowd how they are doing tonight.

BOOOO

Wow that's great. I love the Universe. *grin*

Omega

Banned
Does this mean all the stupid feed me more chants every 2 minutes comes to an end?

If so, I'm fine with this. There's more feed me more chants than rest holds in a Rock match

Yeah it was an interesting sight and it definitely made me wonder. And I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him as a dominant heel. Cena vs Ryback is a match I'd like to see

/mark

But seriously he hasn't wrestled Ryback yet, so I'd like to see how well they work together.

I want Cena to get some kind of help to win the title at Mania, but instead of being a heel that hates everyone, he'd just be the same person, but use heel tactics all the time, and act like it's not a big deal. He'd be the most hated person ever because he sucks in the ring and he's a heel with the WWE title.

But I can just see him smiling up there during Raw asking the crowd how they are doing tonight.

BOOOO

Wow that's great. I love the Universe. *grin*

This should happen. The best heel turn.

Come back to this thread and people are clamping for Huky Hariis' return. Disgusting. Place went downhill with Soulplayas posse reign of terror.
Surely a posse is more than two people, we weren't even on the level of the Mean Street Posse.

Speaking of, where is Soul? Did he get banned on the gaming side? It seems rather suspicious he hasn't been talking about how amazing it was that 46 year old Kane was in an Elimination Chamber in 2013 on the Road to Wrestlemania NY/NJ.

I don't know where he is but I do know that Kane looked more impressive than the Rock.

...46 YEARS OLD!

He had to break into Kane's house again to get more family pictures to post.

Top Bottom