• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

It was great, the last time Orton was amazing. And Legacy was the perfect blend of cronies.

As long as we ignore the botched bigger Legacy with Manu and Sim Snuka.
Ah but for me Legacy never fulfilled any of their potential, the best days for Rhodes and DiBiase was when they were more doing their own thing against DX in late 2009. Otherwise they were face fodder not too far above say the Edge Heads.
Remember that backstage segment with the heavy breathing between Legacy members? that was pretty weird.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
HBK slapped his non-kick leg with his hand to make the noise.
It was actually the kicking leg.

i283351560_18289_5.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man people are going ham with this used game shit. I feel a ban coming on, for one of us. Maybe even me.

Kaladin

So it looks like WM30 in New Orleans is confirmed.

What a horrible choice.

It would be awesome if the lights went out in the building and every wrestler who has ever used that gimmick appeared.

Also, I love the city of New Orleans. Fun place to be. Just avoid Bourbon St.

So it looks like WM30 in New Orleans is confirmed.

What a horrible choice.
I'm not happy about it. NOLA home of the famous area that reeks of people puking and peeing in the street.

Also they should make a concerted effort to split from the Super Bowl circuit.

I really worry about DGUSA. Typically they operate In a more remote sometimes ghetto location. Pretty sure it's going to be in scary NOLA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just bout two masks from Corazon Fair Trade. I hope they're decent quality as I need them for some Youtube and Twitch.tv stuff I'm doing.

I think it was MechaShiva that recommended them so thanks and I put any blame on you personally if they suck!

Looks good - also fill me in on these youtube and twitch things - is this the promos? Or more?

I just bout two masks from Corazon Fair Trade. I hope they're decent quality as I need them for some Youtube and Twitch.tv stuff I'm doing.

I think it was MechaShiva that recommended them so thanks and I put any blame on you personally if they suck!

Should be all right, but I think I'm done buying masks with foam lining. I'm usually drinking whenever I'm wearing one and shit gets way too hot. Also not a fan of that seam that runs down the nose.

Striker

As long as we ignore the botched bigger Legacy with Manu and Sim Snuka.
Ah but for me Legacy never fulfilled any of their potential, the best days for Rhodes and DiBiase was when they were more doing their own thing against DX in late 2009. Otherwise they were face fodder not too far above say the Edge Heads.
Remember that backstage segment with the heavy breathing between Legacy members? that was pretty weird.
Jericho verbally abusing Legacy: http://youtu.be/VI_U7PA7XSk

Yeah, I would have posted a disclaimer but I sort of figure someone who clicks a link with Alberto Del Rio XXX in it sort of has it coming.

My Hooligan mask came from there, it's good quality and comfortable. Service was fast too, considering it came from Mexico and was delivered to the UK, it arrived within 2 weeks. Tempted to order the Hydra mask, as I didn't see that the first time.

KissVibes

Banned
Looks good - also fill me in on these youtube and twitch things - is this the promos? Or more?

I'm sure this'll sound dumb but:

I've been learning a little Spanish and my plan is to stream while wearing the mask and cut promos on youtube about videos that I'll be doing, and maybe a little lucha-style griefing in DayZ and ArmA videos too.

I'm just looking for a hook for my YouTube and Twitch streams. I'm doing decent in terms of subs/viewers on both platforms and since I like wrestling I figured I'd draw on that and try to make it work for me in my pursuits. I basically want a situation where I turn heel on my audience, which again I'm sure sounds totally stupid, but some of the people I play DayZ with and I were brainstorming and this is what we came up with.

My Hooligan mask came from there, it's good quality and comfortable. Service was fast too, considering it came from Mexico and was delivered to the UK, it arrived within 2 weeks. Tempted to order the Hydra mask, as I didn't see that the first time.

Yeah, they just added a bunch of masks to the selection recently. I might buy the Hayabusa mask if I'm happy with these and judging by the feedback I'm getting here, I should be.

I've been learning a little Spanish and my plan is to stream while wearing the mask and cut promos on youtube about videos that I'll be doing, and maybe a little lucha-style griefing in DayZ and ArmA videos too.

I'm just looking for a hook for my YouTube and Twitch streams. I'm doing decent in terms of subs/viewers on both platforms and since I like wrestling I figured I'd draw on that and try to make it work for me in my pursuits. I basically want a situation where I turn heel on my audience, which again I'm sure sounds totally stupid, but some of the people I play DayZ with and I were brainstorming and this is what we came up with.

Yeah, they just added a bunch of masks to the selection recently. I might buy the Hayabusa mask if I'm happy with these and judging by the feedback I'm getting here, I should be.

That's what I use my mask for. Twitch Streaming :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Not dumb at all. Good plan. Should pitch a show idea to gamingalchemy.com which is where Laserfrog got his start.

Laserfrog

My twitch stream is going to be me in my mask while being butt naked. People can donate money for me to put a piece of clothing on.

Top Bottom