• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

fader

Might of been in the demo thread.. But I do remember Volcynika saying that he was friends with the person who made the site.

Anne

Might of been in the demo thread.. But I do remember Volcynika saying that he was friends with the person who made the site.

Ah makes sense. The guy who made it I talk to on twitter, he sent me the link a day or two ago and I hadn't been able to check it out. It's totally sick! We added it and the JP nico databases to our top menu on Dustloop.

Edit:
ASW confirmed via Twitter that the "speed priority" setting will be automatically applied to network mode.

for the PS3 version of course

Anybody been reading these interviews besides me? Some guy at SRK has been posting them and they're interesting. It has a couple of interviews from Xiaohai and has a translation of what Nemo and Dogura discussed on stream. There are quotes such as "I hate Zangief" and "UMVC3 is already dead". And Xiaohai goes in on a lot of Japanese players in his interview. I guess I can't say I'm surprised because he's been described this way in the past.

http://fgjp.blog.jp/

smurfx

get some go again
Anybody been reading these interviews besides me? Some guy at SRK has been posting them and they're interesting. It has a couple of interviews from Xiaohai and has a translation of what Nemo and Dogura discussed on stream. There are quotes such as "I hate Zangief" and "UMVC3 is already dead". And Xiaohai goes in on a lot of Japanese players in his interview. I guess I can't say I'm surprised because he's been described this way in the past.

http://fgjp.blog.jp/
Nemo : Capcom didn't select UMVC3 at Capcom Cup 2014. And, Japanese UMVC3 was killed by RF. His play is boring and strong similar to Chris G. He is slaying the Japanese UMVC3 players by Mori-Doom-Vir.

fader

Nope. not hosting becuase I have no idea how to set a gameshare up, I was hoping lem or someone that knows how to do it would set it up

oh not that game share, i was referring to sharing the psn account to download the game.

I don't think I said you said he can't do much. I do think he is faster than you give him credit for, though.
I'll put myself in the camp that I'm wrong about him. A lot of people are telling me he!'a fast. I'll have to play an watch top matches because I honestly cannot see it. He feels like the fun has been stripped from him. I heavily rely on the boomerang. I'll go back into the training room.

Oooooh damn!

ElTopo

Banned
I'm used to playing Fightan games online dude. You have to react to shit before it happens.

Also, dealt with a lot of corner Aegis pressure...

Shinichi

Uhh, I averaged 34.1 frames... I think I should quit playing fighting games.

Lol not completely serious but it's always depressing doing these reaction tests. My results are always so bad compared to other people's. :(

I'll give you a tip, as you I dont have that monstruous reaction that others have, so i've come with a way to get to their level, I prepare mentally for the move I think they're gonna throw and focus on that, once the move comes is so easy to react. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7IY396Q6_k
this is a video of me playing 1 month ago in a tournament, you'll see what i mean when you watch it.

JoeInky

Omega stages in FD are such a pile of shit.

Playing against a good Duck Hunt player as Ganondorf when you have no platforms is suffering, ridiculous matchup on FD.

Cool, I feel like my reactions are terrible in fighting games. I've just tried this and I got 22.2 frames. Seems to be in line with other people. I still don't know if that is a good reaction or not though.

;-;

My best average is 29.9, I definitely need to step it up.

Top Bottom