• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Well, what are they? You can't just pop in here and say that and not tell us what you got!

Welcome to the club. Leave your wallet at the door.

Mami Kimono and the Ryuko posted on this page.
Ryuuko-Figure-10.jpg

what have i done

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So many nice figures - so little room and money...

But I'll try to resist. There are a couple of upcoming figures I plan to get:

* A Selvaria figure. The one which looks the nicest so far is unfortunately a kit, but perhaps they'll make a completed version. The other figure is nice too as an alternative.

* Celia from Walkure Romanze

* Boatloads of Nendoroids, Cu-Poches, Medicchus.

* Mafuyu from KanojoxKanojoxKanojo. Black Berry is a totally unknown company, but I had to get her.

Does anyone own any of these
I_Kyubey1394444909.jpeg

the new Microman line?

Can't find any reviews for them I just want to know if they scale with the old Microman lines( Eva, etc.).

Einbroch

Banned
I will not buying a Racing Miku Nendo.

It's kinda working.

StayDead

It's kinda working.

I don't have the money to order it :) or :( not sure.

Wanderer5

Kind of wish they would show a prototype or such of her. The 2D art is nice, but bleh. Think I will check out elsewhere for Miku in the end.

kewlmyc

It's kinda working.

I might help if you use proper grammar. :p

I'm really surprised at this price point though.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I might help if you use proper grammar. :p

I'm really surprised at this price point though.

You're not just paying for the figure though:

http://www.mikufan.com/good-smile-racing-opens-the-2015-racing-miku-nendoroid-courses/

Good Smile Racing has opened reservations for their 2015 Racing Miku Nendoroid courses starting today, with 4 different tiers as usual. All 4 tiers will come with the Nendoroid, but each tiers come with different bonus items depend on amount you wish to pledge. International orders are accepted.

Courses A and B, the first two pledge tiers, priced at 8,000 yen and 12,000 yen, respectively. Both courses will come with Good Smile Racing sponsorship card, Racing Miku Nendoroid, and ticket holder. Course B will also include personal sponsor’s cap and Good Smile Racing tool case.

Courses C and D, the last two pledge tiers, covered all items from lower tiers and priced at 30,000 yen and 50,000 yen respectively. Course C will include team issue socks and windbreakers. Course D will include all items from the lower tiers, with team issue shorts and fleece jacket.

All reservations have been announced to end on February 28th, 2015. Expected release date is set to be in July this year. Please note that this is a sponsorship pledge, the amount you pledge will be withdrawn immediately upon your purchase.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hey guys, long time no see! Had to bail out of this thread for awhile for safety of my wallet, but it looks like that may be even easier now as I'm probably going to get my account terminated on AmiAmi. Funds have been tight for awhile now and I've simply been ignoring their emails for payment as I've already sent them a number of which explaining my situation. T_T Have people been able to make new accounts with them in the past?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
They don't have an option for those who just want the nendo only?

I don't remember if previous Racing Mikus had a Nendo-only release :/ I've never really looked into it before. I do see them pop up on Mandarake though.

They don't have an option for those who just want the nendo only?

I was a sponsor for the 2014 season. The pack I paid for netted me the nendo, sponsor card/lanyard, and my name on the team sponsorship hoardings for each race :)

iAWN3aL6D3XLd.jpg

I went for the cheapest option that included the nendo, other packs included things like clothing but the prices jumped sky-high on those.

Hey guys, long time no see! Had to bail out of this thread for awhile for safety of my wallet, but it looks like that may be even easier now as I'm probably going to get my account terminated on AmiAmi. Funds have been tight for awhile now and I've simply been ignoring their emails for payment as I've already sent them a number of which explaining my situation. T_T Have people been able to make new accounts with them in the past?
I would say they'll probably be okay with you but if you've been ignoring the payment emails instead of sending replies =S may be out of luck, should check MFC forums and read up on anyone banned by Amiami, don't think anyone here has been banned.
So is there an actual Miku race car/team or something?
http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2014/11/17/super-gt-2014-series-champions-motegi-race-report/

Also I did buy enough figures this year for a top 10 and some extras to make one, but probs won't go into too much detail about them.

Ryuuroden

Glad I canceled my Metallica seeing the current prices.....I can pick her up if I decide to for less. But now I am not sure I will ever pick her up anyways. Too much money in LEGO at the moment that I am kinda limited on new orders. I already have two near 200 dollar boat women ordered plus racing miku and Kongo. Admittedly, I probably do not have to worry about the boat women minus Kongo till like the 4th quarter of this year as they will probably be delayed multiple times unless GSC puts some sort of premium investment in timeliness for its wonderful hobby exclusives.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Space Dandy and Honey aren't lost:
Just gonna be really late, wonder if my wife getting pissed off and calling up parcelforce yesterday made them get their finger out or if it's just coincidence?

The Queen of the Dead print just got shipped out, and the Statue...Well she got pushed back again to Feb-March.

Also heard that about 12 Sideshow items have been held up at the docks because dock workers are slowing down shipments, I think the Poison Ivy PF repaint got affected among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom