• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Adjusted for better accuracy.

tumblr_md6wflgMpH1qf4ui0o1_500.gif

omlet

On phone but was just on play Asia site and noticed a frozen Elsa nendroid coming out soon. Partner wants it for daughters room. Was wondering has there been anymore frozen or is this the first. Don't want to miss out on them... As I'll never hear the end of it.

AFAIK the Elsa nendo is the first/only Frozen nendo. She is sold out/not listed on amiami but HLJ is still taking preorders http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC44553/Act

Edit: MFC page for your reference (comments might have helpful info for you) http://myfigurecollection.net/item/236284

Femto.

I never watched or read Berserk, it is sitting on my watch list for quite some time.

If you ask me watch the movies first, read/catch up with the manga, and rewatch the movies again to compare how much is omitted lol

Then you can prepare your wallet to be massacred by the Berserk poly stone statues MF is doing.

Edit: Some baddies are getting figmas, just thought you should know ;)

Here, have all of my jealousy. I would of instantly.

:/ If I knew more about the series maybe I would get him, but right now I can't justify the purchase.

Goodness, you need to fix that now. Of course, I would go with the manga since it continues on after the parts covered in the anime, and there's a good bit that the anime leaves out.

Thanks for the info, I'll read the manga then. The only thing that I'm afraid is that reading the manga will make me go nuts when it stops, because IIRC isn't the creator from Berserk taking his sweet time to write the rest?

If you ask me watch the movies first, read/catch up with the manga, and rewatch the movies again to compare how much is omitted lol

Then you can prepare your wallet to be massacred by the Berserk poly stone statues MF is doing.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info, I'll read the manga then. The only thing that I'm afraid is that reading the manga will make me go nuts when it stops, because IIRC isn't the creator from Berserk taking his sweet time to write the rest?

Doesn't help Bamco keeps releasing those darn iDOLM@STER games.

Since I missed out on Eren Nendo again last night, opened ARTFX J Eren today.

Super cool, Koto does not disappoint. Also like how stable he is.

Too bad I don't really care for the other two AoT ARTFX J characters to get their's ~_~

Femto.

Man, no one in their right mind is going to buy those when you're going to have to ship something so expensive and fragile overseas.
Then I'm not sane.

In all seriousness, as much as those pieces would be amazing to have in my collection the fragility just pushes me off. Now if they had used different material no price would have barred me from those pieces.

Knowing me, I'll still probably contemplate it.

One reason that I'm watching more things that are not fan favorites recently is that I'm easily enabled, with just a couple Kill la Kill episodes I almost bought a crapton of figures. I'm scared that if I watch something like Berserk or Yamato I'll get insane and start buying everything.

Playing now, you guys got me.

Friend ID:156103257

Name: Ein

Added and for meijiko and other CCS fans:

Preorder start date announced for Card Captor Sakura Kinomoto Sakura 1/7 Angel Crown ver. by PLUM

PLUM announces today official pre-order start date for their 1/7 scale figure of Kinomoto Sakura from popular series Card Captor Sakura in her Angel Crown version to be on January 15th, 2015. The figure, announced back in December 2014, has still to be revealed in its painted version.

At this point we only have to wait until next Thursday to see the painted prototype of the figure and to know its price. Release date for the figure is scheduled for May 2015.
plum_sakuraangelcrownunoff-2.jpg

=======================================================
Aoshima announces Wonfes 2015 Winter exclusives of Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ I-19, Amatsukaze White ver.
Aoshima is going to bring to upcoming Wonder Festival 2015 Winter exclusive/limited alternate versions of two of their Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ figures, I-19 and Amatsukaze. Both regular versions of the figures were released back in 2014 and the company recently announced white recolors (White ver.) of both Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ heroines.

I-19, previously proposed in her standard blue swimsuit, has been recolored in white in this limited/exclusive version. Amatsukaze, which came with her traditional black uniform, now comes with a bright white one. Both figures are scheduled for release on February 8th, 2015 at Wonder Festival 2015 Winter, are sculpted by Mowano with color by Nagumo Chizuru, and manufactured by Aoshima and FunnyKnights.

With price still to be announced, both I-19 and Amatsukaze keep the same 1/7 scale and size of their regular versions, with the former being 14.5 cm tall and the latter 22 cm. Price for both exclusive/limited figures is still to be announced.
aoshima_kantawf2015winterex.jpg

=======================================================
Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ Kitakami 1/8 by Ques Q Wonder Festival 2015 Winter Limited Edition
Ques Q reveals today official photos of their alternate version of Kitakami from Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ figure, which will be sold at Wonder Festival 2015 Winter (February 8th, 2015) as limited/exclusive. Regular version of the figure went up for pre-order back in October 2014 and the new exclusive version of Kitakami comes with a lighter armament and slightly different colors, keeping other features like the pose exactly the same as its predecessor.

Listed for a price of ¥11000 and exclusive to Wonder Festival 2015 Winter, most likely also going to be available at selected stores later, the figure is sculpted by Keroriso in a 1/8 scale standing 19.5 cm tall. Release date is, obviously, scheduled for February 8th, 2015.
quesq_kitakamiexwf2015winter-1.jpg

=================================================
B2jsubzCcAAEoVN.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/42241491.html

I'm on an opening spree:

Here's the Chara-Forme Mitsunari I bought so many days ago. And in-between love and despair Nendos for size comparisons.

They are roughly the same size but without the fun (and million extra parts) of Nendos. But considering that we'll probably never get figures the ones in this line, I'll take what we can get.

Just kinda wish the base wasn't so big compared to the actual figure, lol

Since I missed out on Eren Nendo again last night, opened ARTFX J Eren today.

Super cool, Koto does not disappoint. Also like how stable he is.

Too bad I don't really care for the other two AoT ARTFX J characters to get their's ~_~

Wait who the hell is that next to Monokuma?

I'm about to have a "feverishly waiting for localization" moment, aren't I?

So, my December order included figma - Girls und Panzer: Hana Isuzu, which I swear was originally a Dec release. Now she's scheduled for late Jan, and she's holding my entire Dec order from releasing. Grrr

Also, Nippon Yasan is taking their sweet time with an order I placed. It was confirmed for a week, and now it's been processing for a week. If I cross my fingers maybe it'll ship out by the end of the month!

heh heh... heh

Just discovered through a friend that there is a store nearby selling Guts from Berserk figma, the black soldier/swordsman version.
Buy it before someone else gets it before you, then proceed to watch the 1997 anime, then read the mama (forget about the movies) then be glad you got that figure when you had the chance and then be sad because you are going to need the rest of the Berserk Figmas

Nendo Red took me what felt like forever to build. I thought I was going to get all progressive and build more Nendos today but I'm fine with just one.

But even then, probably one of my most favorite Nendos.

chrono01

Playing now, you guys got me.

Friend ID:156103257

Name: Ein
Nice to see another FigureGAF member playing the game!

My Friend List is full at the moment, but I should be gaining another few slots soon [when I Rank Up]. When I do, I'll add you right away.

I'll work on seeing if I can free up a slot too. I'll go through the list later and see if I can remove anyone that hasn't logged on for several days.

Wanderer5

Nendo Red took me what felt like forever to build. I thought I was going to get all progressive and build more Nendos today but I'm fine with just one.

But even then, probably one of my most favorite Nendos.

He quite awesome indeed, even through the backpack is kind of a pain. Glad he gotten a US release.

He quite awesome indeed, even through the backpack is kind of a pain. Glad he gotten a US release.

Yeah, the backpack kept falling off when I was trying to attach him to the base, lol

I was hoping to have his Pokemon on the base but I guess with the backpack, that won't be the case

Femto.

Only issue I had with Red's backpack was that the hole for the support peg wasn't cut all the way through. So I had to force that sucker in.

my beelzebub came in today. Not sure if damaged... the pumpkin chain was loose in the box. I see there some button slot of the pumpkin but thats not for the chain, but appears to be for the hair... or something not sure.

But when I slot the chain in, it looks perfect

chrono01

my beelzebub came in today. Not sure if damaged... the pumpkin chain was loose in the box. I see there some button slot of the pumpkin but thats not for the chain, but appears to be for the hair... or something not sure.

Very nice, I'll hopefully receive mine Monday/Tuesday.

I can't wait for her.

omlet

Nice, so it's not broken? No little instruction paper on how to attach things?

Mine hasn't left Japan yet. You get what you pay for with SAL, heh.

*sweats*

These are actually really good quality for prize figures. Have Nozomi and hopefully Kotori(if my Mandarake order goes through) on the way too.
Oh if you're collecting might as well post this:
Love Live! School Idol Project Kousaka Honoka Mo Gyutto “love” de Sekkinchuu! by FuRyu official photos
FuRyu released today official photos of their Kousaka Honoka from popular anime Love Live! School Idol Project in her Mo Gyutto “love” de Sekkinchuu! version. The prize figure, just like the other girls part of this collection by FuRyu, is proposed in her Mo Gyutto “love” de Sekkinchuu! outfit, the same the idols wear in μ’s fourth album and single released back in February 2012.

With a height of 17 cm, Love Live! School Idol Project Kousaka Honoka Mo Gyutto “love” de Sekkinchuu! by FuRyu is going to be released this month.
furyu_honoka-1.jpg
And this one's for a lurker called Seductivpancake who will hopefully get his account approved and join us soon ;D :
New official photos revealed for Oreimo Kousaka Kirino Jacket ver. PM Prize by SEGA
Back in September last year the figure was presented at the 37th Prize Fair in TOC Ariake and today we have some official photos of painted prototype being revealed by Dengeki.

Sculpted in her white and light pink summer dress from “Reunion”, opening theme of Oreimo anime series second season performed by ClariS and released as a single in April 2013, Kousaka Kirino Jacket ver. is proposed in a slightly dynamic pose with her hair gently moved by the wind and with a cheering expression on her face.

Kousaka Kirino from Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Jacket ver. PM Prize figure by SEGA, which stands about 21 cm tall, is scheduled for release in late February 2015.
sega_kirinojacket-1.jpg

Nice, so it's not broken? No little instruction paper on how to attach things?

Mine hasn't left Japan yet. You get what you pay for with SAL, heh.

well.. im not sure. The instruction does not mention anything regarding the top pumpkin chain but there is clearly a slot for the chain.

Theres a slot by the mouth and there some holy on the bottom of the pumpkin which I think connect to a hair piece? I'm not sure whats going on lol.

I mean, because the pumpkin is held up by the chain and blocks view of the hair in that area, you have no way to tell that it is (if it is) damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom