• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know about Anime-Island is I pre-ordered a MegaHouse Ramba Ral reissue from those cunts and I never got it. He came out this past August.

Makes me worried now :(

I should of asked on here first before putting money down on the pre-order. I could of just gone to my comic book shop and used my 10% off on Wonder Woman >.<

I have never ordered from them but they're an MFC sponsor. If they weren't legit I'm sure they'd have been shooed away from there by now.

Don't really know if they are reliable or not since its my first time using them but they do have a good feedback score on myfigurecollection. Here's a little map of what countries they ship to.

Thanks guys.

All I know about Anime-Island is I pre-ordered a MegaHouse Ramba Ral reissue from those cunts and I never got it. He came out this past August.

Ouch, that's bad.

Got it in one. :(

January, at least, is no big deal. The only thing I have to eat when my monthly order is ready that I wouldn't otherwise get is Alter's Mefmera. And I can't deny she's gorgeous.

I would be shocked if it didn't get a delay. We are talking about Alter here and she hasn't gotten a delay yet. I have her in my order and said delay would help...a lot lol

Giolon

Here's my pre-order list:
PreOrders1-15.png

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Current (pre)orders:

orders_jan_2015.jpg

EDIT: Added Nendoroid tank and the Minicchu Cinderella Girls 3 set. Empty entry is for the secret figure in the Minicchu box.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just got an email from sideshow with a link to this video....

Looks like the next Court of the Dead figure to go up for pre-order will be this bad ass mutha:

Which is awesome, as he's the last of 3 I wanted to buy, but with the perspective of how long Queen of the Dead has taken he won't be in hand until summer next year and that's if the pre-order goes up this month, I don't even think we'll see Kier this year.

Also looks like the hound will be sold separately...

kewlmyc

Yes? They make the best figures in the west, but are stupidly expensive. If they make your favorite character, you owe it to yourself to get it. If only it was $400 for just one figure.

Also for anyone interested I'm selling the crappy wonderful Megahouse Yukiko for $25 free shipping since I don't need her anymore.

http://myfigurecollection.net/sale/65471

This figure has one thing that irks me in some other figures, that gap between the arm and the body.

Well, it doesn't look as bad as the GSC Satsuki's hair seam, I'll give you that. Oh my lord, what were they thinking?

They weren't thinking, that's the only explanation. I would buy that figure so hard, but the hair is a mess, I can't stand gaps in scale figures.

The only gaps that I like are NSFW (even though there is no nudity in showing them, most of the time) and would not be well received if I showed them here.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Is Sideshow like America's version of Alter?

In terms of lateness yeah, last 3 and a half years of actively looking at their product almost nothing comes out on time, most are only 2 or 3 months late though, Queen of the Dead will be 7-8 months late if she does finally come out late Feb early March. It's the quality control on the factory paint jobs that make or break the statues though, sometimes it's great like the Poison Ivy V2, and sometimes it's shit like the Terminator 2 statue...

There was a great sculpt under that Terminator 2 paint massacre :

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
FigureGAF. I've never bought a figure before. However, I really really really really want the Lucina Figma. What do I do? Where do I buy? Any recs before I do something stupidly wrong when trying to buy this?

Bombless

FigureGAF. I've never bought a figure before. However, I really really really really want the Lucina Figma. What do I do? Where do I buy? Any recs before I do something stupidly wrong when trying to buy this?

You can preorder her here. Payment is made once she is ready to ship.

If you're in NA than, as Bombless said, Amiami's probably the best option for you, GSC doesn't have any shop exclusives stuff for her so you won't miss anything as well.

chrono01

So I just watched the second episode of KanColle. My wallet, sinks deeper into the abyss. There's no saving me.

Also, GSC/MF Akagi/Nagato-scaled figure(s) when? Poi!

Bombless

So I just watched the second episode of KanColle. My wallet, sinks deeper into the abyss. There's no saving me.

Also, GSC/MF Akagi/Nagato-scaled figure(s) when? Poi!

Admit it, it was the face full of
admiral repairing juice
that did you in, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom