• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't justify full price when all they really are are different heads and some different guns. At least it's over now, no more. Back to the good Nendos.

iZtb4Bj.jpg

SoldnerKei

Going back to the good ol' Gold 12 is a smart move IMO. Good chance it'll be much more popular with the 30~40 years old fans who have much, much more money.

yeah, that's sound most likely, I don't know how much acceptance had the LoS figures, but they look like Play Arts figures, not really diggin them, so hopefully we'll get some more Gold Cloth Kamuis, just imagine how wicked Libra weapons would look *drools*

arue

I saw Nendo Miku Hatsune 2.0 on Amiami preowned with Item B+/Box B and ordered it as fast as I can. Hopefully it's still in stock :x

With that, my January orders has come to 4 figures:
Figuarts Persona 3 Protagonist
Nendoroid Eren
Nendoroid Levi
(Nendoroid Miku Hatsune 2.0)

Einbroch

Banned
I saw Nendo Miku Hatsune 2.0 on Amiami preowned with Item B+/Box B and ordered it as fast as I can. Hopefully it's still in stock :x

With that, my January orders has come to 4 figures:
Figuarts Persona 3 Protagonist
Nendoroid Eren
Nendoroid Levi
(Nendoroid Miku Hatsune 2.0)

If you got to checkout, and got your order confirmation email, it's yours. They pull immediately.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I just now got my Gaf account approved. First post goes to Figure gaf!

Been collecting for a year now. I get all my figure news lurking around here, and spend all my money cause of Snk.

Please to meet ya.

Now I'm hungry for pancakes, welcome...

Good to see another GAFfer recognize the greatness that is Heat Blade! Compact Hog goes for a pretty penny nowadays. I thought about grabbing her but the prices were so absurd that I never put much effort into it. Plus her design did strike me like Heat Blade's did.

I've always wanted some of the Tsukasa Bullet figures, but they were too pricey when I first got back into collecting (or I thought they were at the time), and they just ended up on the back-burner until I happened across one on amiami last month (that I'm still waiting for, damn SAL shipping can be slow as fuck sometimes) and then I started looking everywhere for the rest of 'em. A reasonably priced Compact Hog will be a nice hunt, just a matter of finding her at a time when I don't have too many pre-orders hanging over my head...

----------

ThreeZero are making Game of Throne figures, Tyrion Lannister being the first one released, if you ordered with ThreeZero directly you'd have it right now and other retailers are waiting for retail stock. This what he looks like in-hand:

Anyway, someone decided to strip him to see how they put him together, and this is what that looks like:

Sleep well...

I'm actually getting the Fire Emblem amiibo for the game implementations.
I skipped on them before cause they're hideous.

Don't take this as golden or anything, but I'm certain I read that Nintendo are considering offering the NFC capability of Amiibo through things like cards, seeing how they're already discontinuing the damn things so quickly... might be a cheaper option if you're not fussed about the figures.

Don't take this as golden or anything, but I'm certain I read that Nintendo are considering offering the NFC capability of Amiibo through things like cards, seeing how they're already discontinuing the damn things so quickly... might be a cheaper option if you're not fussed about the figures.

Oh I would like this option.

I'm actually getting the Fire Emblem amiibo for the game implementations.
I skipped on them before cause they're hideous.

I'll probably at the very least get Robin. Unsure about Lucina though.

I wanted to get Ike but not sure if I'll ever fine him.

Pretty amazing that GSC has been pushing figures from this series so hard. The game came out in April 2013, did it become such a hit then? Obviously it pretty popular now if it wasn't lol.

The mobile game is pretty popular, to say it lightly.

It'll also probably save the Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom