• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Admit it, it was the face full of
admiral repairing juice
that did you in, wasn't it?
It was many things, and yes, that was one of them.

...Poi!

Glad you stuck with Kongo?
You bet I am! Although I was never debating cancelling her, only in ordering her initially. Once I made that pre-order, there was no going back for me.

We didn't get a lot of her in this episode, but at least we got a bit more of Shimakaze [and Renshou-chan].

Einbroch

Banned
Man, I'm on a totally different wavelength than you, because that episode was boooooooooring. The repair juice was hilarious, and not really in a good way.

Oh well, I like my girls for their designs, not the anime.

chrono01

Man, I'm on a totally different wavelength than you, because that episode was boooooooooring. The repair juice was hilarious, and not really in a good way.

Oh well, I like my girls for their designs, not the anime.

I'm still not affected by ship girl craze.... until if they decided to release Kiso Kai Ni nendo :^)
Consider yourselves fortunate. You are safe.

Except you, Einbroch. Now sacrifice your wallet to KanColle.

kewlmyc

FigureGAF. I've never bought a figure before. However, I really really really really want the Lucina Figma. What do I do? Where do I buy? Any recs before I do something stupidly wrong when trying to buy this?

As stated, preorder her here.

While it says it's supposed to ship in April, the company making her is known for delays. If she gets delayed, Amiami will email you to inform you.

Payment isn't made until they are ready to ship your order. Shipment is usually either EMS (3-5 day shipping but expensive) or SAL (2-5 weeks and cheaper). You can pick which shipping you want when your order is ready for payment.

AmiAmi is very strict with cancelations (you have to email them and ask to cancel figures, and they can say no if they want), so only order her if you really want her. If you want a place that allows cancellations, but are slight more expensive with their figure prices and shipping, buy the figure from here.

meijiko

I'm not really the market, but ship girls don't do much for me, either. They're kinda neat in concept, and they're cute, but cute girls are a dime a dozen in this hobby.

This year seems to be the year of CCS anyway, so my wallet is still entirely doomed.

So I just watched the second episode of KanColle. My wallet, sinks deeper into the abyss. There's no saving me.

Also, GSC/MF Akagi/Nagato-scaled figure(s) when? Poi!
You'd be sleeping on it for a bit:
tumblr_nd79rkaW391sqvybwo1_500.gif

For now enjoy a cosplay image =P:
tumblr_ndo75zMJVu1tvfv7go1_1280.jpg

chrono01

Please. I just blew 10k on a Wo-class Nendo. Ain't safe.
Oh, I know. Hence my edit afterwards. >:)

I'm not really the market, but ship girls don't do much for me, either. They're kinda neat in concept, and they're cute, but cute girls are a dime a dozen in this hobby.

This year seems to be the year of CCS anyway, so my wallet is still entirely doomed.
CCS does seem to be getting a lot of love. Well-deserved, too.

You'd be sleeping on it for a bit:
That cosplay image.

...I will take it.

So I just watched the second episode of KanColle. My wallet, sinks deeper into the abyss. There's no saving me.

Also, GSC/MF Akagi/Nagato-scaled figure(s) when? Poi!

I gotta stay away from that KanColle goodness. I will have to take up some alternative job opportunities to support my ShipGirls...

Wanderer5

Have Kaga out now. I had a bit of an annoyance posing her, particularly with the quiver and her lower body, but otherwise she is one awesome Nendoroid. Think I like her a bit more than Red. I test around with the food and table later.

DSCN0532_zpsed6e2694.jpg

My current Nendoroid "army"
DSCN0531_zps9d1185cc.jpg

And for a request from a friend:
DSCN0534_zpsec72b008.jpg

XD

D: I guess that one I PMed you about a couple days ago was gone by the time you got to it, huh

Actually not yet. But AmiAmi keeps going hey we have one, oh wait never mind, its sold out on me for the last couple of days. :E

I should just give in at this point.

They should make a figinstock where you put your money and it buys the thing automatically (or with one click), you could setup it to only buy over a certain quality (like only B/B+), not buy anything above XXX yens.

kewlmyc

They should make a figinstock where you put your money and it buys the thing automatically (or with one click), you could setup it to only buy over a certain quality (like only B/B+), not buy anything above XXX yens.

That would be a clusterfuck on the seller's behalf with tens of people buying the same figure at the exact same time.

And Amiibo's are fine, it's only when they try to make a correctly proportioned person (like the FE cast), do they fuck up (or putting a yellow piss stand on Link). Amiibos are just indirectly telling you that anime sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom