• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Paid for Hana and Motoko. Now to wait for the rest...
lgH66qH.png

If I knew Mefmera would be delayed to February, I've preordered her earlier :

Alter is pretty synonomous with "delay." In fact, their Labrys coming this month is the only Alter figure I can think of that didn't get delayed. But that may be because she was painted for EIGHT MONTHS before she even went up for order.

Alter is pretty synonomous with "delay." In fact, their Labrys coming this month is the only Alter figure I can think of that didn't get delayed. But that may be because she was painted for EIGHT MONTHS before she even went up for order.

Actually I'm expecting her to be delayed to other than February, which a bit problematic for my budget lol

Do you guys in the us generally pay credit card or PayPal. I paid for an amiami order and notice PayPal's conversion rate was 113 and some change as opposed to 117 and some change

I totally forgot that the Vividbutts Soft Bust fig is "scheduled" to come out at the end of this month too! DAMMIT! Starting out the year dead if so x_x lol

So far only one figure has been delayed for me.

SSPssp

Do you guys in the us generally pay credit card or PayPal. I paid for an amiami order and notice PayPal's conversion rate was 113 and some change as opposed to 117 and some change

If you want to or need to use PayPal then make sure to set your conversion options to be billed in the foreign currency so that way the conversion is handled by your credit card. My bank charges me a 1% fee, and whatever you'll be charged is most likely a lot better than PayPal.

I've always gotten the actual FX rate on my credit card + the 1% fee.

If you want to or need to use PayPal then make sure to set your conversion options to be billed in the foreign currency so that way the conversion is handled by your credit card. My bank charges me a 1% fee, and whatever you'll be charged is most likely a lot better than PayPal.

How do I do that? I don't know if mine is doing it or not.

Bii

CC when possible.

I use CC. Paypal sucks.

Well damn. Learned something new today. I always paid with Paypal and don't really check to see if the conversion rates are accurate. :/

Femto.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.

SSPssp

How do I do that? I don't know if mine is doing it or not.

Unfortunately, PayPal removed your ability to change the settings directly on PayPal's website.

Basically when you are about to pay, you have to select "other conversion options." There you should select to be billed in the foreign currency, and also to save your preferences, so you don't have to keep changing it.

Unfortunately, PayPal removed your ability to change the settings before you pay.

Basically when you are about to pay, you have to select "other conversion options." There you should select to be billed in the foreign currency, and also to save your preferences, so you don't have to keep changing it.

Oh, ok. Thank you!

Femto.

Unfortunately, PayPal removed your ability to change the settings before you pay.

What's if you have your CC linked to PayPal?

Will selecting that payment option apply the current yen rate?

SSPssp

What's if you have your CC linked to PayPal?

Will selecting that payment option apply the current yen rate?

Yeah, my card is linked, and it works. What happens is that your credit card will be billed directly in the foreign currency, and then your bank or credit card company will handle the conversion and whatever fees you have to pay.

My bank gives me the current yen rate. Some banks might not update the rate as often but they should at least update it every day.

Giolon

Follow everything SSPssp is saying. PayPal is ripping you the fuck off.

I use a credit card through PayPal, but always have them bill in the foreign currency. Be aware that some credit cards will charge a fee for this. One that doesn't is CapitalOne. It's the only reason I have one.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.

I need to stop coming to this thread. KanColle will be the death of me.

Einbroch

Banned
I feel like they really cheaped out on the new Snow Miku's hair and face. Very, very boring. Love the outfit. Love the plant, but her head is just...not very good.

Wow, after my last post I said to myself "I'm totally gonna buy her". Like, that instant I got a payment request from AmiAmi for December's haul.

lol they know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom