• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Cute.

tumblr_ni7wv3lAMg1qzdctco1_500.jpg
That is adorable

Alter is pretty synonomous with "delay." In fact, their Labrys coming this month is the only Alter figure I can think of that didn't get delayed. But that may be because she was painted for EIGHT MONTHS before she even went up for order.

There's also their Swimsuit Mikan figure that is coming out on the 23rd of this month I believe.

johnsmith

remember me
Now I know why people have been complaining about Mandarake. Over 3 days now and no payment request or out of stock cancellation notice.

Femto.

Yeah, my card is linked, and it works. What happens is that your credit card will be billed directly in the foreign currency, and then your bank or credit card company will handle the conversion and whatever fees you have to pay.

My bank gives me the current yen rate. Some banks might have a set rate that's changed daily.
Ah, okay thanks.

I already do this, just have to figure out if my bank gives me the current rate.

I need to stop coming to this thread. KanColle will be the death of me.
I haven't sunk yet, but that Re Class nendo (all the abyss ships) will make it hard.

Meyneth

Now I know why people have been complaining about Mandarake. Over 3 days now and no payment request or out of stock cancellation notice.
You gotta remember that an actual employee has to wander the store to find your item. And with that it's inevitable that you might run into a lazy employee or a hidden item at some point.
I find it kind of funny that they give you so many options to allow them an excuse to not put extensive effort in. I never tick that 'cancel order if item is unavailable' option, nor do I email them back after 3 days of no cancellation email. They either have to find my item or actually inform me that the item is not there anymore. They've only cancelled on me once (it was nendo nano) and the longest I've had to wait them out was 6 days (and then they sent the payment request email).

Depends on how serious you're feeling I guess :p

chrono01

That Snow Miku Nendoroid will be mine. Maybe. We'll see [I'm trying to cut back].

Thankfully I haven't committed to KanColle Nendoroid, only their super-expensive scaled figures. Well, I do have Shimakaze, but that's it.

Wanderer5

Hm the Snow Miku figma is looking fine and I think she has the better faces of the two personally, but eh think I just stick with the nendoroid in the end.

Femto.

Since the 1/7 Saber Extra by GSC wasn't on their list for this month's release schedule, it's safe to assume that she'll be delayed right?

Still waiting for that delay email, it would be nice if she got pushed into March, at least for me anyway.

SSPssp

Ah, okay thanks.

I already do this, just have to figure out if my bank gives me the current rate.

Sorry that I worded that in a confusing way. What I meant was that the rate might not be updated to the second or hour. You should get around the rate you see in Google.

get-attachmentjujuk.jpg

Just finished building my Detolf shelf but shattered the front glass door lol. Gonna have to finish building the second one later on today.

get-attachment1w8ko5.jpg

These are next on my list for me to open up. Held on to them since middle school so it's gonna be alittle weird opening them.

tauke

Woops made a huge mistake of browsing the pre-owned section and saw they have Yuri and Rito figurine... and I placed my order.

Basically:

1. [FIG-MOE-5173-R076] (Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:C)Tales of Vesperia - Rita Mordio 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
  2. [FIG-IPN-1355-R071] (Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)

Total is 21,520 yen before shipping. Time to earn extra moolah with art commission-

I'm sorry for those who want to grab it as my order have remove it from their listing.

Ninja edit: Oh yeah AmiAmi just updated their pre-owned list. RIP wallet.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I just snagged the full box set of 10 Girls Und Panzer Nendoroid Petits on AmiAmi.

Now, do I grab the Panzer IV Ausf. D, or not?

Might not be a fan myself, but you went far enough to get the set, gonna look way more interesting with that tank then the figures just standing upright in a line...

Woops made a huge mistake of browsing the pre-owned section and saw they have Yuri and Rito figurine... and I placed my order.

Basically:

1. [FIG-MOE-5173-R076] (Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:C)Tales of Vesperia - Rita Mordio 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
  2. [FIG-IPN-1355-R071] (Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)

Total is 21,520 yen before shipping. Time to earn extra moolah with art commission-

I'm sorry for those who want to grab it as my order have remove it from their listing.

Ninja edit: Oh yeah AmiAmi just updated their pre-owned list. RIP wallet.

Hot damn, why am I looking? First thing I see on amiami pre-owned and I want to spend money already, Cutey Honey, but it's cold cast, and a says it has a stain on her leg...

What kinda stain though? 0_o

Had the door upright while I stepped back a little too far off the carpet, then the door slipped down my hands and then glass was everywhere >.<

That'll do it, the front and back are resilient as fuck, but bang a detolf on the side of the glass and it goes everywhere, at least you didn't tighten the screws too much and shatter it that way.... Good luck with the second one..

tauke

Preowned dekacchu Wo finally secured. 20cm tall!

791c17e217e4f4f5c79daa3b01a29e04.jpg

For scale:

o0515048013011635715.jpg

Oh wow that is huge. o_o

Hot damn, why am I looking? First thing I see on amiami pre-owned and I want to spend money already, Cutey Honey, but it's cold cast, and a says it has a stain on her leg...

What kinda stain though? 0_o

Hmm I never bought anything with a stain remark from AmiAmi but I believe it might be from dirty hands? Like the oil from the fingers accumulate dirt on the figurine and overtime leave dirty mark.

Or something like that.

I have two figs coming soon! I finally got around to buying the Amakuni Leviathan (alt color) which I've really wanted for some time, but never got around to pulling the trigger. Saw her last night and I couldn't hold myself back because she was sold out a week prior. And earlier this week Alisa's Swimsuit ver was up on Amiami and she was an impulse purchase. But she looks lovely going by the photos and I wanted an Alisa figure, so this one will do fine. So far, January is off to a good start and a good first two figures of the new year. I also preordered that lewd Skytube fig the minute she went up. So my week is going awfully well figure wise!

I guess it's safe to assume Re-Class is an exclusive? This is on their product page "Wonder Festival 2015 (Winter) Product"

If so I guess I will finally have to break my "no other stores than Ami" rule for preorders.

RMI

Banned
Some stuff got delayed last month and pushed my DEC order back into January, but finally got my payment request. The damage isn't too bad, and I think I'm clear on pre-orders until April or May now. Will probably just be keeping an eye on pre-owned figs between now and then. I could use a Kotobukiya Hachikuji or Zero Suit Samus.

figma - Girls und Panzer: Hana Isuzu
Unit price 3,800 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,800 JPY

figma - Ghost in the Shell STAND ALONE COMPLEX: Motoko Kusanagi S.A.C.ver.
Unit price 3,760 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,760 JPY

Project Mirai 2 - Mug
Unit price 864 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 864 JPY

Nendoroid - Super Mario: Luigi
Unit price 3,280 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,280 JPY

Subtotal: 11,704 JPY
Shipping: 2,290 JPY
Grand total: 13,994 JPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom