• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

That new avatar...adorable :D

Thank you Snkpls~

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1194684

vince4541421387648.jpeg

tumblr_ni8ktkhA7e1t0lp6uo1_1280.gif

(Got the arm wrong, but still cute)

Hnng. Is that from the latest episode? If so, time to watch now.

Dark skin, I remember this one. Nice figure, no problem with that.

That's actually pretty cute. Sexy without being too lewd. Chrono-kun could learn a thing about taste from you.

:D

Its really the removable bra that makes it lewd to me. Keeping it on of course.

Got that pre-ordered myself, almost pre-ordered the first one, but adding sunkissed skin on the repaint made me get her this time.
Agreed. The tanned version is definitely better.

NotLiquid

You calling him Ding Dong ;D? So you've watched the Cantonese version =P? Shame the voice actor died recently =(

Guess I'll post images that a quick glance, I think wasn't posted:

Please tell me OrchidSeed are planning to release that tanned Sonico figure

I need more tan girls in my collection

Giolon

Finally got into Kill la Kill, and just ordered the 2 Sega prize figures from mandrake. The 2 Phat figures just don't do it for me, and the GSC Satsuki in Senketsu looks more awesome within the context of the show, but those hair seams and the chance she might be pantyless like the GK makes me want to wait until the figure is actually released even if I have to pay more later. As much as I laughed at Super Saiyan Ryuuko, I don't think that GSC figure is in the cards for me either...

What are the chances of getting a berserk mode Ryuuko figure?
What about Ragyo?

I would commit illegal acts for a Max Factory or Alter Ragyo figure. I don't expect it to happen though.

chrono01

I would commit illegal acts for a Max Factory or Alter Ragyo figure. I don't expect it to happen though.
When Kill la Kill was running, I was fully confident that someone would do a Ragyo. I mean, with that color scheme/hair, why wouldn't they?

However, considering we still haven't seen a scaled Mako figure [not counting prize/garage kits], it's not looking likely. :(

Oh, here's a Psychic [7th Dragon 20202] review. She looks great.

[I'll have to wait until the end of the month for mine.]

http://toy-navi.net/archives/42335767.html

Giolon

When Kill la Kill was running, I was fully confident that someone would do a Ragyo. I mean, with that color scheme/hair, why wouldn't they?

However, considering we still haven't seen a scaled Mako figure [not counting prize/garage kits], it's not looking likely. :(

Imagine if someone made one where her hair could light up like Kongiku's lantern.
=O

Settin

When I started collecting figures, I swore off ordering anything lewd, but I ended up preordering this. http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-009450
Mmm, good choice.
Sorry, alternate version probably would have been more accurate.

But yes, the more [even more] lewd "version" [with the pink monster] I have little to no care about. I simply love the clothed option of Matsuri Fuyutsuki, since I find her cute and I like her color scheme. I would have gladly purchased her without the other included variant [which will remain forever in its box].
It's ok Chrono. You don't have to lie to us.

Fighter looks great! Really want the whole set. Wonder if after the main characters the Ancient Dragon will be a nice icing on the cake to close the line out.

tauke

Just paid my order worth ¥23,920 with EMS shipping since it only cost ¥2400 (and I don't want to risk my order vanish into thin air when using SAL which happened to me with DealExtreme order...)

I wonder for those using PayPal when checking out from AmiAmi, do you all have any issues?

Mine just gave me this error:

There was an error while processing your PayPal payment.
Please contact PayPal for more information, or manually submit your order's total in Japanese Yen (JPY) to e_support@amiami.com using the Send Money interface and include your order number in the payment subject.

So I just use the Send Money aka Send Payment (the current wording at PayPal) to AmiAmi with my order number as the subject. Was hoping to pay using the money I earn from art commission since the currency of my country keeps going down the drain.

chrono01

so I ordered my first amiibo

I feel dirty

(Ike's back up on AmiAmi)
I managed a Meta Knight pre-order. I cancelled my order from Best Buy, since the Japanese version is even cheaper for me, and I can simply bundle it with my other items from AmiAmi. Also, I don't trust Best Buy's packaging, I have a feeling they would ship him in a bubble envelope...

Now to try for Rosalina, Shulk, and Lucario.

AWW YIS, just got shipping confirmation from Mandarake. My RJB Mystique is on the way. These guys were fast. Payment request last night within a few hours of ordering, and shipping confirmation today within a few hours of paying.

Einbroch

Banned
Okay, why are amiibos creating this much fuss? They're not even prize-figure quality, brehs.
Stupid collectors wanting to collect things. So much misinformation, too. Someone said that figma Lucina was 10x the price of an Amiibo when it's barely 3x.

Unless you just want the DLC, then it's whatever.

AWW YIS, just got shipping confirmation from Mandarake. My RJB Mystique is on the way. These guys were fast. Payment request last night within a few hours of ordering, and shipping confirmation today within a few hours of paying.

the fuck?? im still waiting on my payment request. maybe it cause mine was a cheep figure.

Meyneth

Gone already, for fucks sake. I really do not have the patience to do this, too much of a hassle for a shitty payback.
The majoras mask kisekae plates are gone already too. This Nintendo garbage is starting to make me mad...
At least the Kirby ones were still available. :/

Caladrius

I only buy the amiibos of the characters I want or that I know will never get merchandise. (For better or worse, these two categories have a 70% overlap.) That's already expensive enough for me as-is. Can't imagine the clusterfuck of trying to get all of them.

It's upsetting that Supply constraint + scalping is such a rampant problem with these because it makes the only pieces of merch that a lot of these characters will ever get unfairly hard to find. One can only hope to get there first or that the prices crash in a few years.

Busaiku

Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina amiibo are actually Skylanders/Disney Infinity level.
You can only access those characters in Codename S.T.E.A.M. with the amiibo.

That's why I'm freaking out over them.

What's stupid is that Nintendo didn't even let us know of their functionality until they were gone (Robin and Lucina aren't available yet).
I canceled my Marth order (and never got Ike) cause amiibo are garbage, I definitely wouldn't have if Nintendo were competent.

I feel like Amiibos are basically last ditch effort to get a figure for a character I like.

Ike or Robin's never gonna get a figure so I'll settle for these.

I'm probably not going to put anymore effort on getting the others unless I come across them or something.

johnsmith

remember me

Oh you got it?

I'm the #1 enabler of all time

OF ALL TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom