• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the figma horse has been more popular than you would imagine.
Bobs-Burgers-Tina-horses-songs.gif

Bii

Found them today on stores nearby:

Almost bought both, but in the end I gave up, saved my money for the new 3DS.

I have that Black Widow and I'm not entirely impressed with it. Got it for $40 and even thought that was a bit much for it. I like the Hulk from that line, though.

omlet

My Kongo and Kaga nendos arrived today! Been too busy to unbox them yet. Soon (tm).

im avoiding this thread

i dont want to own 5000 nendoroids

youre all pushers

You're in luck. There are only around 500 different nendos, so you can buy them all and it will be more than 40 years at the current rate before they reach 5000.

I have that Black Widow and I'm not entirely impressed with it. Got it for $40 and even thought that was a bit much for it. I like the Hulk from that line, though.

Even though he's 1/10, Hulk is still a decent size. The other figures just seem too small for the asking price. For a little more, you can get Kotobukiya's 1/7 bishoujos.

Thinking about it, if my recent Mandarake order goes through, I think I'm caught up with all the Nendos that are released that I would want and are not crazy expensive.

Einbroch

Banned
Thinking about it, if my recent Mandarake order goes through, I think I'm caught up with all the Nendos that are released that I would want and are not crazy expensive.

I said that in this very thread, back when I got Snow Miku 2014.

Now look at what my life has become.

omlet

Besides preorders I only have 2 on my radar right now, Youmu and Akagi. Unfortunately, I'm not foolish enough to think that I'll stop buying older nendos once I have those two.

Isn't Ahri the one that's going for like, 20k or soemthing? LoL, indeed.

Yep.

Bombless

I ordered this, don't ask me why. I hate Yoko. Revoltech heads are removable right?

Fuck...what am I doing? brb canceling order. #FuckYoko It's all her fault.
Weren't you the one that bought Bounty Hunter Yoko then got rid of her? You two have a special relationship :p

Edit : Love those glass shelves StayDead. Perfect for nendos!

javac

give me yoko in senketsu

No more Yoko, where the hell is the Kittan figure? I don't even really like Gurren Lagann but the figure line-up for that show is a disgrace. We get it, Yoko sells but can we please get a Kamina figure other than the ONE incredibly rare and OOP Eye Up figure? Where the hell is this figure?
GOAT figure right here, and I can't get it T_T

omlet

The head is removable...but what about...her
gun
<_<

I'm not a Revoltech collector so I'm not sure on the details and variations of how they're all designed... I only have one (Yotsuba!), who stands on my desk with her water pistol. Based on how she's made, Revoltech come apart at the neck and elbow so you can exchange heads and hands and any props that fit into their hands molded to be holding things.

javac

I'm not a Revoltech collector so I'm not sure on the details and variations of how they're all designed... I only have one (Yotsuba!), who stands on my desk with her water pistol. Based on how she's made, Revoltech come apart at the neck and elbow so you can exchange heads and hands and any props that fit into their hands molded to be holding things.

I feel bad now, I was trying to joke about how most people would think that the spoiler text would be skirt or shirt or something. I'm...sorry. :( Thanks for the answer tho!

CDiggity

Isn't Ahri the one that's going for like, 20k or soemthing? LoL, indeed.

Here's the thing. I had a friend who got a hold of it. Of course being a League player and Ahri being one of my favorite champions, I was super jelly. Then he goes "You want one?", turns out the motherfucker had two, and one was unopened. Of course, he wouldn't let it go for free, but after quite the haggle battle if I do say so myself, I negotiated down to a fairly reasonable price. Certainly much less than what you would find most listings online.

Einbroch

Banned
Here's the thing. I had a friend who got a hold of it. Of course being a League player and Ahri being one of my favorite champions, I was super jelly. Then he goes "You want one?", turns out the motherfucker had two, and one was unopened. Of course, he wouldn't let it go for free, but after quite the haggle battle if I do say so myself, I negotiated down to a fairly reasonable price. Certainly much less than what you would find most listings online.
I'm still waiting until they mass produce her. Please, Riot/GSC?

Until then, I'm mega jelly. What I wouldn't give for a Quinn Nendo.

souhait

Neo Member
Thanks for the welcome a bunch of pages back everyone! Just paid for nendo Homucifer this morning.

OH?

...oh.

It's probably not going to happen, I really hope someone schedules Usagi for leg surgery and then gives this GK a standard release. I'm tired of watching Bandai release lackluster Sailor Moon figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom