• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritfox

I feel like Amiibos are basically last ditch effort to get a figure for a character I like.

Ike or Robin's never gonna get a figure so I'll settle for these.

I'm probably not going to put anymore effort on getting the others unless I come across them or something.

I would love a female Robin figure.

Off topic: friggin gmail put figinstock emails on spam folder, FFS I lost a couple of nice figures because of that crap.

I just checked and found multiple FigInStock and MFC sale notices in my spam folder...

That explains why I never got the notifications for things I saw go up on AmiAmi.

EDIT: Good Lord NSFW

Acid08

Banned
EDIT: Good Lord NSFW

As I was saying about Sonico figures earlier....

Anyway, Nami figures will be the death of me. I think after these four I can be done though. Not in a rush to get any really.

33859.jpg

gumonshoe1402747354.jpeg

gumonshoe1377671438.jpeg

EXPO02+Nami+MUGIWARA+Ver.2+pic02.jpg

Already have these two ordered...

Zerojul

So this is on preorder :
Might pass because it's really expensive, like their X-Wing pilot Luke. I have no idea how they can justify why it's 7k/$30 more than their own Phase II Rex for instance.
But god help me if they do a 1/6 TIE... I already have no idea where I'll display the 1/6 Speeder Bike :/

BubonicKnave

Neo Member
When Kill la Kill was running, I was fully confident that someone would do a Ragyo. I mean, with that color scheme/hair, why wouldn't they?

However, considering we still haven't seen a scaled Mako figure [not counting prize/garage kits], it's not looking likely. :(

Oh, here's a Psychic [7th Dragon 20202] review. She looks great.

[I'll have to wait until the end of the month for mine.]

http://toy-navi.net/archives/42335767.html

She really does look great. I never noticed before the little detail of the zipper pull tab on her shorts sticking straight out.

Zerojul

Just pulled the trigger on a Hot Toys 1/6 Hugo Weaving/Johann Schmidt/Red Skull while it's still available at a decent price. I can't believe how much more those figs cost when they go OOP. It's crazy.
And I got the lead on an eBay auction for an Agent Coulson that ends tonight. Fingers crossed :)

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
oh man. Awesome Judge Death figure.

Bad news, it's only 1/12 scale. :(

$60

Whoa, I was gonna order that Mezco Dredd but now that 3A is doing their own line of 2000AD figures I'm probably gonna go with them.

What is that from?
Mangabox app that's free to read
Those pages were from this manga:
manga_image_232.png

A World Without Boundaries
What if the person you liked was the same gender? A beautiful girl suddenly appeared in front of the main character, Yuji! But what's her real identity...!? A new generation love comedy that questions “true love” in between tales of laughter and sadness.

Hmmmmm so if I reading google translate right this figure:
FIGURE-007773.jpg

Was initially planned to have the ability to swap between face expressions and the hairs but for some reason they can't do it, so the figure's faces are stuck with the hairs seen.
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9690.html

Bombless

Mangabox app that's free to read
Those pages were from this manga:
manga_image_232.png

A World Without Boundaries

Hmmmmm so if I reading google translate right this figure:
FIGURE-007773.jpg

Was initially planned to have the ability to swap between face expressions and the hairs but for some reason they can't do it, so the figure's faces are stuck with the hairs seen.
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9690.html

Yes, Amiami had mailed me about this but they had said from 2 faces and 2 hairstyles it was reduced to 2 faces only. This is better.

Giving Tenso a tentative spin on Amazon JP (couple of N3DS plates, LL charge cradle). Felt a bit strange buying goods to ship somewhere else in Japan first, but if all goes well I foresee even worse KanColle-related wallet death on the horizon...

yukikaze_by_greenteaneko-d6ya7y5.png

Bombless

Giving Tenso a tentative spin on Amazon JP (couple of N3DS plates, LL charge cradle). Felt a bit strange buying goods to ship somewhere else in Japan first, but if all goes well I foresee even worse KanColle-related wallet death on the horizon...

yukikaze_by_greenteaneko-d6ya7y5.png
I almost bit on that 1/7 Yukikaze figure. But I'll wait for a 1/8 GSC or other.

Forgot Wo-Class

Speaking of which, Ami sent a payment request for my preowned Dekacchu Wo. Normal SAL not allowed, she's too big! Seeing as the price difference between EMS and SAL Parcel (the only options available) is negligible, I went with EMS. Ah well, at least she'll be speeding over nice and quickly.

Also managed to source out her Medicchu equivalent, so yeah this is happening for me real soon:

b888da8cb26ec6fd509b0ad32270a5b4.jpg

And I somehow managed to sneak a Medicchu Akagi in as well ;D

b9d182799937515c558cb4458f83dd92.jpg

Tenso's great! I used them to import the Japanese release of Nendo Red.
Very prompt and easy to use.

I know a few of you guys here use them with impunity, and that's good enough for me!

That huge Wo looks so stupid. I mean that in a good way.

Haha, my thoughts exactly. She will dominate in the new DETOLF I have reserved (in my mind, for now) solely for KanColle-related paraphernalia. I can't wait to have her surrounded by an army of nendo-rific ship daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom