• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

No more Yoko, where the hell is the Kittan figure? I don't even really like Gurren Lagann but the figure line-up for that show is a disgrace. We get it, Yoko sells but can we please get a Kamina figure other than the ONE incredibly rare and OOP Eye Up figure? Where the hell is this figure?

GOAT figure right here, and I can't get it T_T

I'm getting this soon.

PR1683_1439997541.jpg

http://www.e2046.com/product/8504

Got it prepaid and everything.

Acid08

Banned
Thanks for the welcome a bunch of pages back everyone! Just paid for nendo Homucifer this morning.

OH?

...oh.

It's probably not going to happen, I really hope someone schedules Usagi for leg surgery and then gives this GK a standard release. I'm tired of watching Bandai release lackluster Sailor Moon figures.
Those Figuarts Zero ones look pretty nice but seem really overpriced.

javac

I'm getting this soon.
http://www.e2046.com/product/8504
Got it prepaid and everything.

That does look really awesome, I'm sure you're looking forward to it :) I sure look forward to you getting it and taking some pics of it. I'm just not a Lagann guy myself. My brother would love that however. I do own the SRC Lagann and that's pretty decent I guess. I'm more of a Gunbuster guy myself.

In regards to something I do like, I ordered this recently.
Beautiful isn't it?

javac

She is, but she's pretty small, too. Only 170mm long.

I'm honestly fine with that, I hate big figures personally lol so I'm glad she isn't some huge monstrosity. Plus, cheaper shipping! Silver lining in every cloud :p
Her shipping won't be any cheaper, over-sized packaging ahoy!

souhait

Neo Member
Those Figuarts Zero ones look pretty nice but seem really overpriced.

I do like how all the Figuarts Zero senshi look together, but the only one that really impressed me was Mercury. I've been thinking about getting those Girls' Memories prize figures because I'd love a full set of the senshi, but I've been holding out hope that another line of Sailor Moon scales will be announced.

I said that in this very thread, back when I got Snow Miku 2014.

Now look at what my life has become.

Besides preorders I only have 2 on my radar right now, Youmu and Akagi. Unfortunately, I'm not foolish enough to think that I'll stop buying older nendos once I have those two.

I only have passing interest in the DAL ones and those are crazy expensive.

The vocalroid ones are eh. I assume they'll release a new shiny version of them some day.

I also don't think I even want to touch the very old nendos cause they have some terrible stands.

Acid08

Banned
I do like how all the Figuarts Zero senshi look together, but the only one that really impressed me was Mercury. I've been thinking about getting those Girls' Memories prize figures because I'd love a full set of the senshi, but I've been holding out hope that another line of Sailor Moon scales will be announced.
I've been looking at those too. They look pretty nice for prize figures.

Really though, I just want some really really nice Mars and Jupiter scale figs.

omlet

I also don't think I even want to touch the very old nendos cause they have some terrible stands.

Yeah, I recently discovered just how terrible the older stands are. What's weird is that it's not like they just switched at some point and stayed with the current (good) design.

95 has bad stand (round base and the prop arm doesn't fit the figure well)
159 has a "normal" stand
168 has terrible stand (round base and prop arm loosely fits around one leg, very wobbly)
188 has a "normal" stand
275 has a round base but at least uses the newer adjustable prop arms

My monthly order just shipped! This'll be my sweetest order yet. Also, my first figures with lights on them.

Ooh, nice Iron Man

Giolon

That does look really awesome, I'm sure you're looking forward to it :) I sure look forward to you getting it and taking some pics of it. I'm just not a Lagann guy myself. My brother would love that however. I do own the SRC Lagann and that's pretty decent I guess. I'm more of a Gunbuster guy myself.

In regards to something I do like, I ordered this recently.

Beautiful isn't it?

I like it, but why is her hair purple?

chrono01

I would say yeah, that's pretty darn 'lewd' to me. I don't see how it isn't :p
De-sensitized it is! Really all the figure is doing is replicating the art already seen in the KanColle game. But then, with a figure you can view it from multiple angles that you can't in-game, so I suppose that has the potential to increase the "lewd factor".

I added a "NSFW" warning just in-case.

javac

De-sensitized it is!

I added a "NSFW" warning just in-case.

Well I mean there's nothing wrong with that if your into the figure, I suppose and although no doubt the site has NSFW pics (NSFW as in you wouldn't want to be caught looking at them at work :p and going by that definition, this whole thread would fall under it unless you work in the figure business ha ) the figure itself is more on the tame side when compared to say the Native line-up. Still lewd in my opinion but I know many would disagree. Everyone has different limits.

javac

Mind = blown. I've only ever known her from the anime w/ blue hair.

Her dad has purple hair too :p
I don't know why but remembering that her dad is called Dr. Brief, her son is called Trunks, her sister called Tights, her daughter called Bra and Bulma = bloomers just had me laughing hard for a few mins. I've always known this, but having not seen it in a while just cracked me up.

javac

I see that it's smallish but I still don't see how that is so inexpensive. It looks really high quality. Anyone else have one of the Desktop Real McCoy DBZ figures? How are they?

Don't question it, it is what it is! It looks awesome, seriously can't wait! :D I don't own any of the other McCoy figures, always wanted the Goku Bike figure. One day!
Dat Bike *drool*

Hey Samurai_Heart, did your Rosalina Amiibo dispatch?
Not yet says this in Italian:
Non ancora spedito
Previsione di consegna: giovedì 29 gennaio 2015 - lunedì 2 febbraio 2015 entro le 20:00
Google sensei:
Forecast delivery: Thursday, January 29, 2015 - Monday, February 2, 2015 by 20:00
Hopefully will get dispatched earlier and will actually come, don't wanna do what I did for Little Mac ;__; bought it on eBay £18 or so, so not too bad but still =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom