• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
B7sku52CAAIKH4B.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9708.html?sp
Sega prize figures.

The hell at Zatanna's face. Is this real? Ugh

They'll fix it, relax. They fixed She-Hulk after a few weeks, didn't they? Now more importantly, this may be the dumbest thing I've ever asked, but I can't decide:

Which one do I buy?

DC Cover Girls - Platinum - List: $99.99 Sale price: $59.97 + $12.00 shipping

Kotobukiya ArtFX - Wonder Woman - List: $119.99 Sale price: $95.99 + $19.95 shipping

kewlmyc

They'll fix it, relax. They fixed She-Hulk after a few weeks, didn't they? Now more importantly, this may be the dumbest thing I've ever asked, but I can't decide:

Which one do I buy?

Kotobukiya ArtFX - Wonder Woman - List: $119.99 Sale price: $95.99 + $19.95 shipping

Wonder Woman since that Platinum chick looks stupid as hell.

sca2511

They'll fix it, relax. They fixed She-Hulk after a few weeks, didn't they?

I hope so. I still haven't picked up She-Hulk.

and I'd get WW.

Welcome to the world of bishoujo figures. They all look pretty bad in my opinion. Except for the ones with masks, at least.

I actually bought quite a bit of them, but stopped after a while. Maybe it had to do with the faces, I'm not quite sure, but something didn't look right. Or maybe it's just me.

Guys quick important question.
Hobby Search ships to the address on your account right not whats listed with paypal?

Didn't pay as I normally do so just want to be sure because I know a few stores that ship to paypal address.

Guys quick important question.
Hobby Search ships to the address on your account right not whats listed with paypal?

Didn't pay as I normally do so just want to be sure because I know a few stores that ship to paypal address.

Email them if you're worried. You should be able to catch them before they ship anything.

Email them if you're worried. You should be able to catch them before they ship anything.

Thanks.

Normally I mess around and check the payment method and everything but this time I was in a hurry and did it quickly.
Then today I notice I have a 10+ year old address still on there.

Edit: seems my paypal transaction manager has the proper address for that order hopefully.

Crocodile

I'm not really into Figures (partially because the good ones cost a zillion dollars and some of the ones I think look cool would likely earn me some side-eye if I had guests/girls over) but that Selvaria figure looks AMAZING O_O

That is all.

She'll go well with that huge ass Batman you have.

Indeed. She's from the same line, in fact. Maybe I should grab the ArtFX Deathstroke as well. Or maybe the Man of Steel Superman. The movie version has an awesome poseable cape. I saved some money this month due to delays. My order went from like, 35k to 10k. XD

Indeed. She's from the same line, in fact. Maybe I should grab the ArtFX Deathstroke as well. Or maybe the Man of Steel Superman. The movie version has an awesome poseable cape. I saved some money this month due to delays. My order went from like, 35k to 10k. XD

But..you actually didn't save money, it is still coming later...

Just messing with you, I did that in the past too.

Bombless

That's the Supes I got for my dad's girlfriend. His cape is great. Ditto for the figure itself.

Giolon

Which one do I buy?

image.php

"Are you for real?"

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
....has anyone seen those Megahouse Digimon figures put up for sale on a site that actually ships to the US? :/ I don't want to use a middleman service, but I NEED those figs!!!

Been checking eBay today with nothing yet (since I believe today is the first day for pre-orders).

....has anyone seen those Megahouse Digimon figures put up for sale on a site that actually ships to the US? :/ I don't want to use a middleman service, but I NEED those figs!!!

Been checking eBay today with nothing yet (since I believe today is the first day for pre-orders).

BiJ already had them up for preorder last week and they already sold out ;-;

I don't know the specifics, but I know which ones you're talking about. Most exclusive figures can be pre-ordered from Big In Japan (biginjap.com) or Nippon-Yasan.com...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Which one do I buy?

Dc Covergirl Platinum in hand pics and review : http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_071713a.htm

If that first picture doesn't make you hit the "buy" button on Wonder Woman, don't know what will...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
BiJ already had them up for preorder last week and they already sold out ;-;

Wow that really sucks... I didn't even know they were exclusive until someone on here mentioned it, and was only checking AmiAmi prior... Never even heard of BiJ either, but sounds like a place to bookmark for future exclusives.

Back to checking eBay and crossing my fingers :( Or just hope for a reprint like the first 2 got :/

Anony

i'm trying to pay mandarake but i'm getting errors when i press the 'pay' button on the website link given on the confirmation email
エラー
システムエラーが発生しました

Invalid data was put out by a certain action. Please do not use multiple pages at one time.

anyone know what's up?

Einbroch

Banned
i'm trying to pay mandarake but i'm getting errors when i press the 'pay' button on the website link given on the confirmation email

anyone know what's up?

Do you have a seperate cart on the old page and the new page for Mandarake? That's the only thing I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom