• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if ZSS got a decent figure(Other M haters gonna hate)

*checks*

horizontal_05.jpg

This is me with literally every hobby I get into :lol

Though like I've said before, I lurked this thread for a looooong time before finally buying any. Making up for lost time I guess :p

You were patient, so you knew exactly where to hit your wallet for massive damage when the time came.

The trick is actually *finding* Nendoroid Wo-Class.

Yeah, I'm curious about this. Does she just pop up on Mandarake randomly? Was she exclusive?

Einbroch

Banned
Yeah, I'm curious about this. Does she just pop up on Mandarake randomly? Was she exclusive?

Yeah, she's actually quite common on Mandarake, but they put her up for 8k and she doesn't sell. 7k and under sell almost instantly.

She was an exclusive, very similar to the upcoming Re-class.

chrono01

That Wo-Class Nendoroid is nice. Really nice. But I'm restricting myself to scaled figures only when it comes to KanColle [although I did make an exception for Shimakaze]. I need to set some sort of boundary.

Oh, apparently the bath tub that's included with Saotome Maria is extremely heavy. People are receiving an invoice for 7,5000 yen EMS shipping, for her and the bath tub on its own. I do not look forward to that. -_-

Watch it be completely shattered when it arrives...

SoldnerKei

the first one obviously not lol

the second one I have it already, and as I said, it's decent, since everything else of that figure is alright, still looks way better than most of those Zelda figures

now if only she had one figure as good as Tharja's dayum

edit: thou now I guess you posted MF ZSS for comparation purposes, I am kinda slow today lol

Einbroch

Banned
I love Abyss girls. But I'm in-between deciding whether to go scale or nendo.

I really like the Nendos. I think they captured them perfectly. However, the scales are amazing. Those are also captured well. I guess it comes down to how much you want to spend. If you want to spend more, probably scales, because they are just so nice.

Personally, evil girls made into Nendos are my favorite. They try to be so menacing, but end up being cute.

I'm not helping.

So what are some cool Zelda (entire characters) related figures that you guys would recommend?

Link Figma, Toon Link Nendoroid, Real Action Heroes Link (though expensive as fuck and does not like heat, IIRC).

the second one I have it already, and as I said, it's decent, since everything else of that figure is alright, still looks way better than most of those Zelda figures

Never knew there was a second one, to be honest. With the zero suit? Do you have a picture handy?

EDIT: Nevermind. The second picture is from the one that I have, from Good Smile Company.

Busaiku

now if only she had one figure as good as Tharja's dayum

The 2nd one isn't First 4 Figures.

SoldnerKei

edit:
EDIT: Nevermind. The second picture is from the one that I have, from Good Smile Company.

yup, got one from mandarake last month, and that's was my only complain, gonna appeal to "vydja waifu" lawsuit to overlook other details that I am possibly missing P:

2nd edit: holy shit, I always thought that F4F ZSS was a garage kit lol

RMI

Banned
damn it i want that zero suit samus fig. been playing the waiting game for forever it seems. hopefully one pops up next month after my budget resets. i'm tapped out for January.

You should be banned for posting that hideous monstrosity here.

Although you did almost make up for it with the Good Smile one.

Do we have any info on the Figma Samus?

Seductivepancakes, they are HILARIOUSLY awful, and cost a fortune. Check the post I quoted, its F4F.

That Wo-Class Nendoroid is nice. Really nice. But I'm restricting myself to scaled figures only when it comes to KanColle [although I did make an exception for Shimakaze]. I need to set some sort of boundary.

Oh, apparently the bath tub that's included with Saotome Maria is extremely heavy. People are receiving an invoice for 7,5000 yen EMS shipping, for her and the bath tub on its own. I do not look forward to that. -_-

Watch it be completely shattered when it arrives...

Are you still waiting for Max Factory's wallet-breaker Wo-Class, chrono?

You should be banned for posting that hideous monstrosity here.

Although you did almost make up for it with the Good Smile one.

Do we have any info on the Figma Samus?

Seductivepancakes, they are HILARIOUSLY awful, and cost a fortune. Check the post I quoted, its F4F.

No info yet, AFAIK. But I'll get it day zero.

chrono01

chrono-kun, if there's anyone who can find a way to justify 25k, it's you. :D
I'm pretty sure 25k is my limit. I've never spent that much on a figure and I'm not going to start now, especially considering the state of the CDN dollar.

I love the way she looks, but sacrifices must be made. Here's hoping she's not priced that high, but I have a feeling it could be even worse than I imagine [30k+ yen?].

I bet Wonderful Hobby Selection boxes are gonna be the bomb.
For the price, they had better be! Like, real gold lining around the edges. Something.

Question:

Am I able to remove a figure that I have combined with another order through Amiami? I kind of ran into a financial bump, so if I can trim my payment by a bit then it would be great. At the same time though I don't want to risk getting a bad rep with Amiami...

omlet

!!!
Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 3:41 am on January 20, 2015.

Yay, RO Archbishop nendo has landed in the United States. Had me worried for a little bit there considering the other SAL things shipped out that same week are already delivered. Will probably be another 5-10 days before it makes it to me, but at least I know it's not lost somewhere.
Am I able to remove a figure that I have combined with another order through Amiami? I kind of ran into a financial bump, so if I can trim my payment by a bit then it would be great. At the same time though I don't want to risk getting a bad rep with Amiami...

As long as you're not canceling the entire order they probably won't give you much heartache about it. Edit: I've never tried it myself so maybe what Ryosuke says is true, I'm not sure.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Question:

Just tell them you want to drop an item from your order, worst that will happen is they say no, but it won't hurt to try...

!!!
Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 3:41 am on January 20, 2015.

Yay, RO Archbishop nendo has landed in the United States. Had me worried for a little bit there considering the other SAL things shipped out that same week are already delivered. Will probably be another 5-10 days before it makes it to me, but at least I know it's not lost somewhere..

Awesome news, I'm gonna go check mine...

Nope, ninja girl done gone poof!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
You were patient, so you knew exactly where to hit your wallet for massive damage when the time came.

I've seen her a few times, but I've constantly missed the boat when I hesitate about the 7k price.

Anyway, Girls und Panzer tank arrived:

Bit of a hassle to get them all in; especially the 2 up front. I was constantly worried I'd damage the paint job on the Petit Nendoroids when I tried jamming them in. I've decided I prefer the figures with their regular stand, and have only kept Miho in the tank - which works because the Petit Nendoroid set contained two copies of her.

Ryuuroden

The 30th will have been 20 postal business days, so if it doesn't show up by then I'll raise some hell.

I don't have any Vertex figures yet but this one is on the way so I can report on its quality when it arrives which should be by the end of the month (7k on mandarake for a swordgirl with SUPER ANIME nice costume design...I couldn't resist). User photos actually look quite good so I have my hopes up a little.

Let me know because this one is on my wishlist. Been thinking about getting it.

kewlmyc

Well I just finished Madoka Rebellion and
I'm not sure I want any Homura figures!

Homura did nothing wrong!

Saw the movie when it was in theaters over a year ago, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I don't like it nor hate it, but it's still pretty memorable.

That better not be the ending of the series like it's rumored to be. The TV series already had a great ending, so don't create a sequel movie that ends on a cliffhanger and then call that the end of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom