• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I wasn't a fan of Rebellion at all, I thought the TV series had the perfect ending.

Homura did nothing wrong!

Saw the movie when it was in theaters over a year ago, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I don't like it nor hate it, but it's still pretty memorable.

I quite liked a lot of it but maaaaaan
they really leave you disliking Homura a lot. The show definitely left all of the characters in a better spot.

Oh yay another thing for FigureGAF to obsess over ha.

I already said that the day car girls arrives is the day I'll loan my house.

If that's the case I'm gonna bite the bullet. Not gonna risk losing Raiden.

I'm not entirely sure man, maybe try sending them an email just asking and explaining your situation, that wouldn't hurt.

I say this because I don't want to direct you into something wrong.

Question:

Am I able to remove a figure that I have combined with another order through Amiami? I kind of ran into a financial bump, so if I can trim my payment by a bit then it would be great. At the same time though I don't want to risk getting a bad rep with Amiami...

So wait, you just combined two orders and want to cancel one of the items in the overall order?

I've cancelled 3 items from AmiAmi before and all were in an order with other stuff at the time.

If I'm understanding you correctly, just shoot them a polite email and see if they'll take care of it for you.

Both my SAL things haven't left Japan yet... (they were posted 10/1 (1/10 for you muricans))

I guess this will take a while. EMS left me spoiled.

One off topic question: what is the most expensive thing on AmiAmi? I found a doll car for 201k yen and this question entered my mind.

Acid08

Banned
I disagree
despite playing it up as something bad, everything is better off with what she did. At least until they show some grave consequences for the change

Nah, there's nothing good about Homura completely throwing aside what Madoka sacrificed herself for. It's just going to come back to bite them all. The existence they're living in is fake. All of them are aware of what happened even if their memories and jumbled.

Acid08

Banned
hm, i haven't seen it yet so maybe I won't go out of my way to check it out. I also really enjoyed the ending to the TV series.

I think it's definitely worth watching. The ending seems to be divisive but there are a lot of really good sequences in it.

Let's be honest. The TV series wrapped everything up nicely. The movies were just an excuse to further extend the life of the Madoka Money Machine. Or M³, as it's sometimes referred to.

kewlmyc

Let's be honest. The TV series wrapped everything up nicely. The movies were just an excuse to further extend the life of the Madoka Money Machine. Or M³, as it's sometimes referred to.

Pretty much. Same can be said about nearly every popular franchise ever though. Just look at Taken.

Acid08

Banned

Yeah, Rebellion is unnecessary. It leaves the story in more disarray than it needed to have. Still though, there was a lot I liked in it :p

My fetish lately has been going to MFC and looking at butts. For some reason, figure butts are strangely irresistible.

39066-asian-guy-chewing-thumbs-up-gi-6PAr.gif

Here, a present.

I saw that Lois during comic con

The eyes ruin every great thing about it, I'm very upset.

It's AWFUL because of the eyes.

I'll see how it looks when she comes out. The Bombshell line seems to be hit-or-miss. The Wonder Woman bombshell, for example, is great in theory, but her mouth is horrifying.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Forgive me figureGAF, I went on and bought this:

It is not my fault, no one else are making figures for her :(

She is definitely worth the $125 I spent! The semi transparent dress, the yandere smile, the crazy wavy hair. Excuse the lighting on some of the pictures.

Unfortunately, it didn't matter how good she came out, she got griffoned:

3 huge seamlines, and there are a lot of rough spots on her hairs, some small tiny cracks, uneven spots, you can't see them from afar, but I expected better for a 10k+ figure.

Also the figure only came with 1 metal rod, why the heck would they drill 2 huge holes on the hair? Later I found out she is bouncing left and right on the base because there are not enough supports, obviously they drilled the second hole for a reason, but are too cheap to include an extra metal rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom