• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just browsing Mandarake and ran across a newly listed Medicom RAH Band of the Hawk Guts for 11k unopened and the box is a little damaged, but you can't beat that price, that's like £62 for a figure I paid like £150 for...

Edit: Also another KLK Sega PM Satsuki up for 2.5k Satsuki sold out, guts is still there...

TUSR

Banned
Individual experiences may vary, but I've had nothing but good experiences with BiJ. My experiences with Nippon Yasan have been ok, but they seem to take an inordinate amount of time (a week+) to ship after paying for things.

On a completely separate topic, I know this isn't a figure but a friend of mine picked up this Kill La Kill poster for me from Japan during his trip in the fall. I just had it framed up like a theatrical poster, and it came back today looking like this:

I can't wait to put it up!

oh my god where can i get this

Paging Meijiko

CCS Purses
tumblr_ngn5z9ujPL1qc42juo3_500.jpg

tumblr_ngn5z9ujPL1qc42juo1_250.jpg
tumblr_ngn5z9ujPL1qc42juo2_250.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
anyone know anything about any companies that can potentially do custom figures (as in, make figures of your own design for you to resell/give away/whatever) and do a nice job of it? figured I could do worse than ask here.

Giolon

Yeah, i've wanted it since I first saw it
hope they can get enough to fulfill my order

going to be pinching pennies for awhile

May god have mercy on your soulwallet. And here I was contemplating importing the Kamui Senketsu version b/c it's half off on Amazon...

Unless I'm mistaken, that's the new exclusive one.

School outfit.
It's her pre-Senketsu sukeban outfit, but yep it's exclusive. 800 total.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

A 21k figure for 32k, dat mark up, but at only 800 pieces, expected...

Congrats, I knew I'd be asleep when it went up on sale, NY might still put it up but the mark up will be worse and less chance of getting it fulfilled...

May god have mercy on your soulwallet. And here I was contemplating importing the Kamui Senketsu version b/c it's half off on Amazon...

VAlTm4Z.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've decided not to look at AmiAmi till Feb so if I see anything I want I can add it to the Feb order. Snake's early release caught me off guard.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nendo snake? He was originally due for October 2014 IIRC.
Just talking within the confines of this month. Wheen they say late release usually they come out at the very end on the month so when I got the email about half way through January asking to pay up it caught me by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom