• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

So for the 26th I'll have to order Anna/Elsa and Chrom. I'll also have to keep an eye out for Wo-Class nendo and decided if I'm actually going to get all the ship girls or not. :/

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
A 10k Wo Nendo popped up on Mandarake earlier today, but I didn't bite. January's been enough expensive already.

Meyneth

A 10k Wo Nendo popped up on Mandarake earlier today, but I didn't bite. January's been enough expensive already.
I just added the alert on FigInStock and she's already sold out. I'm not in any rush though since I'll need to find the space for a little mock ocean for them all.

omlet

So for the 26th I'll have to order Anna/Elsa and Chrom. I'll also have to keep an eye out for Wo-Class nendo and decided if I'm actually going to get all the ship girls or not. :/

I'm not planning to get them all because some of the like Ooi and the others that look like her are just super boring (brown school uniforms).

Getting the Kongo set, Kaga and (soon) Akagi, and Shima/Amatsu. I wasn't planning to get abyss nendos but having learned that Wo-class lights up that might change. It's pretty awesome.

Running a near 101 fever today so back to sleep I go and hope that nothing I'm looking for pops up while I'm roaming the fevered dreamscape ~_~

Hmm so I might try to buying something small from MFC for the first time. Found a cute little Mio figure for cheap and the person is located a state away in the US. See how this goes.

I have bought about 8 figures on there(mostly Figma) and they turned out alright.

So
I watched the first episode of that KanColle anime yesterday (because I was confused as to how the girls actually fought)...

Its strengthened my resolve to get the abyss girl nendos, but how cool would be to have the whole fleet of ship girls! ()
If you want an entire fleet, Microman is really the only option.
Teruyow1412463283.jpeg

These plus another 8 so far.

Settin

>> Watches KanColle anime
>> They aren't ship girls, they're regular ass girls with the spirits of old ships
>> Tries to do green text not on 4chan
vxu0Vs1.gif

Just took a couple quickies for ComicGAF, so I thought I'd post them here, too. Crappy cell phone pics, plus it's night time, so the lighting is bad, too. This is what I'm rolling with right now. 2 detolfs and a billy.

I'm planning on swapping some things out and dusting this weekend. I'll post some better pics next week or something.

Just took a couple quickies for ComicGAF, so I thought I'd post them here, too. Crappy cell phone pics, plus it's night time, so the lighting is bad, too. This is what I'm rolling with right now. 2 detolfs and a billy.

I'm planning on swapping some things out and dusting this weekend. I'll post some better pics next week or something.
Heh one of those row in the right detolf is gonna be all Prison School once that anime is out isn't it? =P

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
It's something that anyone could just attend? If I was in Japan, I would.

Yeah you just buy a guidebook which is the ticket and you can go. I went last time and think I'll go again next week or whenever. It's hectic if you want to buy non-garage kit things, though, but it's kind of fun anyway.

Settin

Your Arshes Nei is clothed.
ಠ_ಠ

Acid08

Banned

yessssss Mandarake has redeemed itself! Just gotta keep an eye out for the Ryuko figure now.

Looks awesome, man! I might have to take a trip to Ikea soon.

kewlmyc

Yeah you just buy a guidebook which is the ticket and you can go. I went last time and think I'll go again next week or whenever. It's hectic if you want to buy non-garage kit things, though, but it's kind of fun anyway.

I'd probably be more interested in the Garage Kits anyway. It'd be the most limited thing there.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I'd probably be more interested in the Garage Kits anyway. It'd be the most limited thing there.

Some of them. People usually rush the big corporate booths to buy the limited shit to flip online or something though so thats much more busy. The garage kit hall is more relaxed ~ (but less free merchandise ;_;)

Luigi87

Take lots of pictures of production figures!
... and garage kits

Summer WonFes was a lot fun, of course I was only in Japan on vacation, and won't be returning until 2019 probably (Gundam 40th!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom