• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

54C5D9FB4574FD001F

Feb. 12th release.

FINALLY

raven777

oh, nice. I paid for her when I ordered from BiJ months ago.

Love your new avvytar BTW.

Thanks! But I missed out on her figure :(

that neck still bothers meeee

PO astaroth, without the LE bonus

Yea i remember some people disliking her neck from the original color as well. I am not a fan of that neck either but everything else is so good that I can't miss out on her (after missing out on the original color ver.).

Meyneth

I'm going to let you all in on a secret, I really hate the scaled figures for the KanColle girls. Which is why I'm only considering the nendos.
The thing that got me excited about the show was that I'm familiar with the actual historical boats. And since I didn't do any research it was exciting trying to guess what each girl was.

He doesn't have his tattoo. NO DEAL.

Also I got spoiled on Tales of Zestiria ;_; Might have to cancel some orders if AmiAmi lets me.
He does have the birthmark:
Someone on MFC found the picture.

raven777

He doesn't have his tattoo. NO DEAL.

Also I got spoiled on Tales of Zestiria ;_; Might have to cancel some orders if AmiAmi lets me.

Are you allowed to transfer preorder from one person to another?

If you can give the Alisha preorder to my account it would be great. But I don't know if Amiami allows that.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Been trawling through mandarake again:

Yet another Sega PM Satsuki 2.5k

Koto Bishoujo Invisible Woman 5k

Figma Ironman 5.5k

Figma Blackswordsman Guts 10k

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Miki Saijo (limited exclusive) 16k

GSC GITS Motoko Kusanagi 18k

Hmmmmmm anyone posted that Chrom in the Amiibo thread?

The more I see Figma Snake the more I regret not preordering him.
Just have too many Solid Snake figures as is, Figma also charging an ultra premium on it and I have too many Figma preorders until June as is(16 atm).

Thought he looked horrible at first but im warming up to it.

I don't even know the character, but dammit if she hasn't stolen my heart (dat twintail charm):

I think she'll be ordered tomorrow :)

Yessss! Can't wait to order.

Also more than slightly annoyed that a Tohka Nendo popped up last night. I kept refreshing the page since everything looked sold out and I was hoping it was just them listing it but I had no luck :(

Just noticed Figma is doing the Girls und Panzer rival school commanders in the FigFix line.(that was one of the main ways I had hoped they would do that line)

Now just hope they do Kay.
Kinda makes me want the GuP Figma a bit more now.

Just noticed Figma is doing the Girls und Panzer rival school commanders in the FigFix line.(that was one of the main ways I had hoped they would do that line)

Aww are they only doing FigFix? I have all of the main girls owned or preordered as figmas. I love the pose-ability, it gives a lot of opportunities for great pics.

Aww are they only doing FigFix? I have all of the main girls owned or preordered as figmas. I love the pose-ability, it gives a lot of opportunities for great pics.
As for now yeah. better than not at all though imo, I like articulation but with Figma's history I doubt we would get these as regular figures.
(Bakemonogatari took forever just for the main cast, still waiting on Inuyasha to go with Figma Kagome, etc)
236405.jpg

Just need Kay and maybe the sister now.

RMI

Banned

I'm pretty excited about the FigFix line. I rarely repose my Figmas anyway. Already deep in GuP figmas so I'll probably be getting the rival commanders too.

Just back to the office after a mad dash between DHL and Royal Mail depots. Tharja and Shibuya Rin (school uniform figma) are both sat in my car, ready to be driven home :)

Less pleasing is the £23.58 customs charge Royal Mail hit me for on Rin, who was sent SAL (Plamoya). Looks like it's back to EMS for me, screw waiting longer for paying the exact same import duty >[

Just back to the office after a mad dash between DHL and Royal Mail depots. Tharja and Shibuya Rin (school uniform figma) are both sat in my car, ready to be driven home :)

Less pleasing is the £23.58 customs charge Royal Mail hit me for on Rin, who was sent SAL (Plamoya). Looks like it's back to EMS for me, screw waiting longer for paying the exact same import duty >[

Glad you got your orders. Not so glad on the charges :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

SAL is only beneficial because it's usually Royal Mail vs EMS which is Parcel Force. The custom charge will be the same, but RM's handling fee is less. Also SAL has a chance of getting through undetected.

I getting all the Figma GuP, including the tanks, so I'm down with figfx figures of the rivals.

I'm pretty excited about the FigFix line. I rarely repose my Figmas anyway. Already deep in GuP figmas so I'll probably be getting the rival commanders too.
Im excited to see where they go with it, Girls und Panzer figures seems like a great route however some others like just doing versions of characters already done as Figma im not too sure about.
Unless they really serve a purpose(Shinobu is fine I guess).

I think Zelda would make a decent Figfix to go with the Figma Link.

SAL is only beneficial because it's usually Royal Mail vs EMS which is Parcel Force. The custom charge will be the same, but RM's handling fee is less. Also SAL has a chance of getting through undetected.

The charge I paid at RM today was about what I would pay at Parcelfarce. Maybe I was a little naive to think that practically every SAL order would slip under the radar, but I'll take the trade-off of orders arriving within a week against the more-than-likely chance that I'll be stung for fees regardless.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The charge I paid at RM today was about what I would pay at Parcelfarce. Maybe I was a little naive to think that practically every SAL order would slip under the radar, but I'll take the trade-off of orders arriving within a week against the more-than-likely chance that I'll be stung for fees regardless.

Well it is only a difference of £8 or £13.50 (so I believe, everything I've order has been RM) so if £5.50 isn't much to you you may as well get the quicker delivery if you are willing to always pay the charge.

SAL unregistered is the only way we know to almost always get by, but if you live in an area you must keep track of deliveries it's probably not a good option to take. (I'm having another unregistered gamble with Snake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom