• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAL disappointment aside, today was a good day :)

i8ZT51nk6R8Oh.jpg

I want to watch that but I don't like being sad to much....
Ive gotten pretty sick of stories trying to make me feel like shit. There is a lot of good ones sure, but I just need some uplifting shit here n there.

The worst is when something just spends the whole time making you feel like shit, then right at the end you think oh good, something good will come from all this, then nope, more shit.

I need more like...azumanga daioh to watch. Two seasons of psycho-pass lately have been enough for me

Einbroch

Banned
AnoHana isn't even that sad. I think it's actually super sweet. Maybe a little melodramatic, but at the end you can feel good about it.

That doesn't mean you won't bawl like a baby.

Mike tried to kill my heart by having me watch Kanon. I refuse to watch Clannad....

Hell I cry at happy moments in shows...I don't know if I could make it through it.

Mike tried to kill my heart by having me watch Kanon. I refuse to watch Clannad....

Hell I cry at happy moments in shows...I don't know if I could make it through it.
You know the Wii has a game called "Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon" that'll be perfect for you ;D
Don't that fecking game is a gut puncher. T_______T

Hey! Kanon ends happy!

Lies! Either way I don't feel like crying for hours to get to that happy point :p

You know the Wii has a game called "Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon" that'll be perfect for you ;D
Don't that fecking game is a gut puncher. T_______T

Why you do this :(

WSrt2Rn.gif

My hard drive :3 I can't remember the source, probably scrounged via danbooru/pixiv/deviantart at some point. I love it and think more people should have it tucked away, so please be my guest (warning, insanely huge dimensions when embiggened):

I totally thought this was a framed pic till you mentioned your HD lol. then I noticed it was a monitor.

Hold strong for Cordelia.
When playing FE:A I got every female possible to A rank with enough for points for S rank, then played them 1 by one continuously reloading. I then reloaded for 1 last time and got cordelia's S rank and continued on with the game.

What I'm trying to say it, I'm with you on this!

I used that picture as my phone wallpaper for a long time.
I have a wallpaper rotating app on my phone with like 25 wallpapers or so.

I'd like to add this to it but I use sliding wallpapers for my homescreen setup and this doesnt quite work. Going to try and zoom in and make it work anyway

I'm using this at the moment:

My favorite character from DC/Marvel. My desktop, notebook and phone wallpapers are all pictures of him.
I am too impulsive so I use rotating on everything. My main desktop I have to screenshot all my own wallpapers since its hard to just find 5760x1080 wallpapers.

this is one of my favorite wallpapers on my main desktop
too large to imbed

I do have ones of persona and fate that are just ultra wide character collections. I cant find them online again. I think I will host them when I get home (if I can remember...)

Sölf

Everytime I see threads like this, I am tempted to buy some figures. But they are always so expensive! D:

But now, I already own 2 Amiibos. It's starting. And dat chibi Chrom figure. Hnnngggghhh.

Actually, I think there's a checklist. Tharja, Momohime, and Jubei are all requirements.

I don't have Jubei :(

Sölf;149230244 said:
Everytime I see threads like this, I am tempted to buy some figures. But they are always so expensive! D:

But now, I already own 2 Amiibos. It's starting. And dat chibi Chrom figure. Hnnngggghhh.

Join us! Buy some Nendoroids!

Einbroch

Banned
Insta-buy.

My nendos are staying boxed until I have enough for a billy shelf of adorable hijinks. Need to find some good risers for nendos.

I just ordered some 4x4x4 ones. Black, mirrored for my black bookcase. I'll let you know how they work out in like a week.

Sölf;149230244 said:

GET NENDOROIDS!

High quality, small and cute, posable, and cheap!

Sölf;149230244 said:

Welcome, youu should buy/focus on the ones that are from your favourite series otherwise RIP to your wallet.
Officially not a member of figure gaf. See y'all later NERDS!

Only kidding of course. I just don't own all those. Only Tharja.
I don't have Jubei :(
sd879qi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom