• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibojur3TgwGyxd.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We still haven't seen the ALBW Link Figma that was teased a while back now that I think about it.

FigFix? "Eeh? What's a FigFix, sonny? Is it like those Figma things?"

The figFIX series of figures is the same size as figmas (around 1/12th scale) so they can easily be displayed together, but they are fixed in a specific and well-known pose of each character, allowing for a more faithful representation as well as a reasonable price! The series allows the skilled craftsmen of Max Factory to put their skills to work on more delicate sculpting and paintwork for fans to enjoy! The head part of figFIX figures make use of the same joint as the figma series, allowing for some interesting display possibilities for fans to play around with as well!

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/figFIX

So, they're better than Figma.

omlet

I'm not paying that much until we see what Flare quality looks like. And dat base is a bit tiny. I find it a bit unnerving.
It's not obvious at a glance so maybe you missed it, but the prototypes have her on a (clear) base that is much wider than just the rock/grass piece. How that looks as a finished product there's no telling, but if that's the design they go with she won't be falling over.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just back to the office after a mad dash between DHL and Royal Mail depots. Tharja and Shibuya Rin (school uniform figma) are both sat in my car, ready to be driven home :)

Less pleasing is the £23.58 customs charge Royal Mail hit me for on Rin, who was sent SAL (Plamoya). Looks like it's back to EMS for me, screw waiting longer for paying the exact same import duty >[

It sucks when SAL goes bad, I had a good run of 12 different SAL packages for the last 6 months with prices between 5k and 12k get through, only to get caught out on a a 3k package...

Just got back from the post office, ninja girl (AKA Tsukasa Bullet-Mizuki) finally in my house...

A shot of the three TB figures I currently have (still gonna look for another 3 of them at least) cowgirl and ninja girl both made by Megahouse, are supposed to both be 1/8 scale, and Heatblade is non-scale. Yet Heatblade and cow girl would be the same size if cow girl stood up...

You're a towel
47a077298d5759561b561d94e3e47cb9.jpg

Nendoroid Noel
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I lived in Hokkaido until I was half-way through kindergarten! You’d think I’d be strong against the cold, but I’m not really!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Noel ★
o0515058713195131745.jpg

From the anime series ‘Celestial Method’ comes a Nendoroid of the ‘saucer girl’ Noel! She comes with a variety of option parts including a leaf umbrella, a cut out panel of Kirigon and a saucer cushion. She also comes with three expressions including a smiling face, a sulking face as well as the crying face with a gentle smile that was seen in episode 11 of the anime series.

The various optional parts allow you to recreate all sorts of scenes from the series! She even comes with a special ‘saucer’ part to display with her! Be sure to greet her with a warm smile when she joins your collection! ♪
Oooooooooooooohhhh!!!! (●´ω`●)

From ‘Celestial Method’ the popular anime series written by Naoki Hisaya of ‘Kanon’ fame, with characters designed by QP:flapper, comes a Nendoroid of the mysterious but adorable little Noel!♪

Just looking at her smile makes me feel all warm inside!! ♡

Plus she comes with various parts to make her even cuter! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515045413195131929.jpg

I’m sure most of you already know what this is!

She comes with a leaf umbrella!! (σ・∀・)σ
o0515049913195145911.jpg

I can’t think of any character that would look better with a leaf umbrella!

I still think the scene where she picks a leaf and holds it over Nonoka was just too adorable! Seeing a little girl like her stretch out like that is so cute!! *nom* (●´ㅂ`●) *nom*

Those who agree with me about the cuteness will be happy to know that some Nendoroid Plus items featuring a Nendoroid illustration of her holding the leaf umbrella are shipping out from GSC on the 26th January! ♪
o0800058813198096100.jpg

==================================
For example… she comes with an amazing…

Kirigon Panel!★
o0515045113195131743.jpg

A truly indescribable level of cuteness!

The panel is planned to be made from cardboard.

(・∀・) “That’s not the only Kirigon!!”

We’re joined by the figure’s planner, Kyojin!!

(・∀・) “She also comes with a Nendoroid sized Kirigon panel to put her head through!”
o0515051613195131931.jpg

THAT IS ADORABLE!

I can’t wait to try putting some other Nendoroids in for some photos! ♥︎
----------------------------------------------------
When I think of this panel together with Noel, the first thing that comes to my mind is episode 7! It was a very memorable scene!

(・∀・) “Which means that we just had to include parts that would let fans recreate that as well!”

“Monster-san…”
o0515044813195132213.jpg

The Kirigon panel that Noel and Souta fixed!

In other words…. three different Kirigon panels are included!

(・∀・) “Also, while the smile Noel gave after she had fixed Kirigon was lovely… we certainly couldn’t forget about the sad face she had while she was worrying about him! That was the image this expression was made in.”

Ah, that must be the ‘sulking face’ in the product description!

She really does look ready to burst into tears! It makes you wish you could jump to her side and give her a hug! (/ω\)

(・∀・) “You can also use the expression to recreate this scene from episode 6!”
o0515052213195132212.jpg

The saucer cushion!! ∑(゚Д゚)

The expression really conveys that she isn’t quite happy with it…

Plus you can actually balance her on the stand and place her feet forward for a cute pose like this!
o0515051013198102176.jpg

Noel sitting on the cushion!

The way the cushion is sculpted also really makes it look like it should be soft to the touch! It’s hard to believe it’s made from hard plastic! ♡

(・∀・) “There is still more!”

…? What more could there be?! (((( ;°Д°))))

(・∀・) “How about this?”
o0515061213195522427.jpg

Oooohh!! The Saucer!!

(・∀・) “It’s the most important part of the story! It had to be included!”

The dome looks a bit like a big marble chocolate! It’s so pretty! ☆

As you can see from the image above, her twintails also have joints in them to match with more dynamic poses!

The saucer is actually rather large as well! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

Bombless

Oh man you know who needs a Figfix figma...

Fixed. Also needs to be Fight Club Mako.

In other news, here's the first mom update of 2015 : these two have been paid and are headed her way. I'm going to have a hard time not stealing Naruko from her.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn those Tsukasa Bullet figures.

Also that crouching Pochaco is going to interest a few people around here ^^

Well, granted, I stopped around Episode 9 or 10. I stopped forcing myself to keep up with shows I don't really give a shit about just because I started them.

Well, granted, I stopped around Episode 9 or 10. I stopped forcing myself to keep up with shows I don't really give a shit about just because I started them.
I have that problem...I just recently finished High School DxD...

I do the same thing with games, only managing to give up on a few (Hyperdimension Neptunia...)

Einbroch

Banned
Tales of Hearts R is good, Snk. I don't hate everything. It reminds me a lot of PS2-era Tales games/RPGs. It's a good time.

Neptunia isn't even cute girls doing cute things. It's cute girls doing nothing. Plus the mind numbing combat doesn't help. Rebirth helped a little, but still, not wurf.

I should go make a list of all the shit games I played to completion and shit anime I watched all the way through...

Maybe it'll teach me a lesson

EDIT: My recent post history is really turning to the word shit a lot. hmmmm

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I'm kinda reluctant to continue watching Sora no Method because it's by the writer of Kanon/Air. Loved those shows, but I don't really want to find out if Noel dies at the end or not :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom