• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo beat you to it :

i9jm0mjGDA2RB.jpg
25l4YjR.gif

Meyneth

So I'm rearranging my figure shelves and I just realized, I only have 19 nendos.
(and 34 petits)

ONLY 19!

I need to fix this ASAP, gonna get my ship girls now.

gokieks

Grr, it's been a week since the last update of my EMS shipment's tracking - shows outbound dispatch from Tokyo on 1/19 and nothing since.

omlet

So I'm rearranging my figure shelves and I just realized, I only have 19 nendos.
(and 34 petits)

ONLY 19!

I need to fix this ASAP, gonna get my ship girls now.

I only have 16!
Until you count the other 8 I have pre/ordered, pupupu

Meyneth

I only have 16!
Until you count the other 8 I have pre/ordered, pupupu
I don't even remember if I have nendos for preorder.
*checks*
So I have 9 ordered right now, but only 4 of those are actually for me. I thought I was in possession of more cute than this..

1 nendo, none ordered

Actually, I think there's a checklist. Tharja, Momohime, and Jubei are all requirements.

I only know what 2 of those are and I don't have either

I do have a kyoko (kirigiri) and a dragons crown elf/sorc though!

I texted my wife that the sideshow deathwing is available for pre-order and we can do a payment plan. Jokingly as a "this is silly". She then told me to go ahead and put in the order

I don't know if I can justify that at all, Jesus Christ. He's bad ass though

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Haha, scale isn't all that bad too.

But figmas... hehe, that's my weak spot.

I only have 1 figma! (Kagami Miku)
And 2 preordered - Amatsukaze, The Thinker.

But 11 Revoltechs. I guess it helps that Revoltech has stuff like Danboard, Woody, Patlabor and other mechs; which I think end up looking much better than Revoltech/figma humans.

I only have 1 figma! (Kagami Miku)
And 2 preordered - Amatsukaze, The Thinker.

But 11 Revoltechs. I guess it helps that Revoltech has stuff like Danboard, Woody, Patlabor and other mechs; which I think end up looking much better than Revoltech/figma humans.

Revoltechs are nice, but there are not many characters that they make that I would buy.

All my January shit is in-stock at AmiAmi. They just have to move the Kill Me Baby figure out of the order and into next month.

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

Batwoman-chan! I can't wait.

kewlmyc

All my January shit is in-stock at AmiAmi. They just have to move the Kill Me Baby figure out of the order and into next month.

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

Batwoman-chan! I can't wait.

Everything other than Raiden is ready for me. Kojima posted mass production pictures on his Twitter two weeks ago but, there's still no confirmed release date. I have no idea if he's actually releasing this month.

apricot

AOBA IS ON HIS WAY FOR DELIVERY TODAY AAAHHH

of course I have to move in 2 weeks so I don't know if there's any point unboxing him anytime soon ;___;

So, after complaining about a shit day yesterday (EDIT: oh that was saturday not yesterday), today I found out at work that come March I will get my promotion to Programmer - Senior, which will be a pretty substantial pay raise.

Now when I order Saber it won't be a cheer me up purchase, itll be celebratory!

Luigi87

I just have her and two nendos. I don't know if that will force EMS or not.

Also, totally displaying her like this:

Batwoman on her own was gonna cost me nearly 2.9k for shipping EMS.
... I elected SAL (unregistered) due to this...

Still hating myself for forgetting to combine my monthly order... Nendo Snake and her shipped separately >_<

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
A healthy mix of nendos and scale figs.

Also I like that the shorter pipe that came with the Figuarts Mario World Set C playset can house a nendo perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom