• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
All my January shit is in-stock at AmiAmi. They just have to move the Kill Me Baby figure out of the order and into next month.

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

Batwoman-chan! I can't wait.

Still waiting on them to move Yuki Mori Pilot suit ver. to February, and the Wave 1/24 Metal Slug tank model kit to come in stock... Batwoman being held captive by a Metal Slug, bah...

Totally forgot I have her for preorder :)

I also have this coming this week

61MssGh0RdL._SY355_.jpg

Kinda sorta want, might still just make do with the Koto one, I was hoping for a Sideshow PF, but that kinda hope for Batwoman seems silly now...

So, after complaining about a shit day yesterday (EDIT: oh that was saturday not yesterday), today I found out at work that come March I will get my promotion to Programmer - Senior, which will be a pretty substantial pay raise.

Now when I order Saber it won't be a cheer me up purchase, itll be celebratory!
That's great news, more money = more figures...

I'm still thinking about the KanColle nendos....The current is strong though, if I wade in I may not be able to make it back out.

There's like 15 out now, with more on the way, it's past time to have that talk with your wallet before they build up too much...

Kikirin

So, after complaining about a shit day yesterday (EDIT: oh that was saturday not yesterday), today I found out at work that come March I will get my promotion to Programmer - Senior, which will be a pretty substantial pay raise.

Now when I order Saber it won't be a cheer me up purchase, itll be celebratory!

Congrats!

Totally forgot I have her for preorder :)

I also have this coming this week

I haven't really gotten into the cover girls statues. Except for the Vertigo ones. I have a couple of DC Bombshells on order (Canary, Mera, Lois, Batwoman), too.

I just want like 4 of them.....NO MORE THO

Famous last words.

Kinda sorta want, might still just make do with the Koto one, I was hoping for a Sideshow PF, but that kinda hope for Batwoman seems silly now...

I would totally cave on a Batwoman PF in about five seconds.

cajunator

Banned
Noel nendo is going up for preorder soon? I neeeeed it!

Also, three SAilor Moon figuarts Zero figures arrived today! No pictures till tomorrow though and Mars and Jupiter dont come out till later this year.

I finally own Tharja. Feels like I've passed through the rites of FigureGAF passage.

I still dont have a tharja and I will hold strong forever. none of you can make me buy her no matter how hard you try!

Wanderer5

Very good looking, awesome plush!

It sure does, but he seems to be tall, being 14" and honestly eh especially after having a friend (who is a good pokemon plush collecter) show some pics of it compare to other plushies. Maybe I still pick him up since I do love the design, but I don't want to collect many big or decent size plushies heh. I probably just look at the chibi on which still looks nice too, through guess I will keep a eye out for that PC plush too if I change my mind.:p

51yOTgFnreL._SX466_.jpg

1549294_757378487678806_4302627262384663331_n.jpg

New image. It's definitely Satsuki's figma.

Yep, Satsuki holding the complete blade thingy, the red one.

It sure does, but he seems to be tall, being 14" and honestly eh especially after having a friend (who is a good pokemon plush collecter) show some pics of it compare to other plushies. Maybe I still pick him up since I do love the design, but I don't want to collect many big or decent size plushies heh. I probably just look at the chibi on which still looks nice too, through guess I will keep a eye out for that PC plush too if I change my mind.:p

51yOTgFnreL._SX466_.jpg

Haha, that one looks nice too. I wish I could get them here, sigh.

Wanderer5

Just saw a update on that Manectric plush (made by Banpresto apparently) and looks like it went from this:

manectric-plush.jpg

to this (kind of blurry pic)

Wow, just wow those eyes and mouth. Think I just get that figure of its mega form.<.<

meijiko

Well, it's been forever, but I finally got around to going through my pictures of my Halloween display. I took these the last day I had it up, then quickly dismantled it for my Christmas stuff, then left the apartment for about a month. They're definitely out of season, but I wanted to show them off anyway.

The pictures didn't turn out as great as I'd hoped, and if I'd known that I would've taken some better ones before I took it all down. All four of my Halloween Miku solo shots were awful, lol. Oh well. I'll do better this year, now that I know what I'm working with. I wanted to play around with the lighting, but that never happened, so that's in the works next time.

So here are ten pictures I thought turned out okay.

eXed5Ur.jpg

The best group shot I could manage. I hope that next year I can make it look a little more coherent. I probably won't put out so many ghosties, and I'll hopefully have some more witches.

V8yAY2A.jpg

The all-important Snow Miku 2014, one of my favorite figures of the year (I still never made my list for that either, dammit.)

DogGAMJ.jpg

Nimue, Yuki, and Noumi

jfNhjMo.jpg

Luigi's Mansion crew

XBTJcLA.jpg

Asuka and Rei, these are my favorite prize figures ever created

el8wvnO.jpg

One of my favorite Mikus--I thought she fit the aesthetic even though she's not a witch or ghostie

3umg61d.jpg

Delicious Melty with Grumpy Bear looming behind her

PV3k22I.jpg

Isabelle is so huge that she's kind of permanently on the shelf, so I stuck a witch hat on her to fit the theme. This was also the only half-decent pic I managed to get of Sigrid. That girl does not photograph well. Also Pokemon.

We0LfG6.jpg

Lilith, Mirakurun, another Melty, Yuki again

ikr3xaI.jpg

Dusty Marisa. I wish I would've turned on her star. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom