• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not pre-order the lovely Juri?

Not enough cash so I only have room for one preorder and that honor goes to She-Hulk

shehulk-10.jpg

Just ordered Cammy and She-Hulk Bishoujo from Amazon.

I was about to hit the order button on Kotobukiya's site but those shipping charges are a rip-off. Thankfully, Amazon Prime saved the day! Free Shipping on both!

omlet

Just ordered Cammy and She-Hulk Bishoujo from Amazon.

I was about to hit the order button on Kotobukiya's site but those shipping charges are a rip-off. Thankfully, Amazon Prime saved the day! Free Shipping on both!

Their shipping is actually reasonable when you compare to what you pay for importing, but yeah compared to Amazon prime it's hard to compete.

Was someone actually looking for her? Not a fan of this series (along with almost everything else DC makes)

I've not gotten into the series (except for the Vertigo ones) simply due to the size of the back-catalog. It makes me tremble. I do have some of the Bombshells on order, though. I like seeing the things that DC Direct comes up with. Though I wish Marvel had a comparable line of merchandise. DC runs circles around them in that department.

Ryuuroden

ZEGADS, GREAT EPIC WONDER, I LOVE YOU KONGOU!!!!!!! maaaaaaaaann, dat ep 4 basically totally makes my Max Factory Kongou purchase look like a good decision. Now I need a non battle damaged version. If a good one comes out, she would be my first double dip figure purchase.

Edit: FML, I need the 4 Kongou sisters.......

Meyneth

Ooo nendo Takao is up too! No exclusive though, so gonna order from amiami.

Still gotta put my fleet order together too. I hope they make Takao and Atago eventually.

holy hera, I already have favorites...

Yeah, I don't think I can bite at that price. She's not even 8" tall. We'll see if the other sites put her up at a good discount.

I'll never obtain Abyssal Admiral status by backing down now! I do hope AmiAmi discounts deep.

But consider this. If Re-Class's scale is 15k what's that damaged Wo-Class gonna run? We were predicting it to be high, but 15k for 190mm sets an ominous tone.

omlet

ZEGADS, GREAT EPIC WONDER, I LOVE YOU KONGOU!!!!!!! maaaaaaaaann, dat ep 4 basically totally makes my Max Factory Kongou purchase look like a good decision. Now I need a non battle damaged version. If a good one comes out, she would be my first double dip figure purchase.

baaningu raaaabu

ep4 was great

Also 15k for Re seems like a bit much even with that extra PVC for the tail. If she's not exclusive I'm guessing 12-13k from amiami...not terrible with current exchange rate. Damn, I'm getting too comfortable with this 10k range -_-

But consider this. If Re-Class's scale is 15k what's that damaged Wo-Class gonna run? We were predicting it to be high, but 15k for 190mm sets an ominous tone.

Well, Damaged Wo is not part of the same lineup. It's from Max Factory. Predictions are that it is gonna be 20k+ but nothing official yet.
Edit: read your post wrong, small edit for clarity

I'll never obtain Abyssal Admiral status by backing down now! I do hope AmiAmi discounts deep.

Means I think maybe I should be happy being Castle girl commander.

damaged Wo is not part of the same lineup. It's from Max Factory. Predictions are that it is gonna be 20k+ but nothing official yet.

It kind of is. Both are made by Max Factory. Only difference is Wo-kyuu is going to be WONDERFUL(LY EXPENSIVE) HOBBY SELECTION.

i can always get it aftermarket. but not sure if want it at 15k...

Between that or labrys I think labrys is worth it more but the skytube figure reminds me of catherine

If Figma Kongou is not shown(at very least as artwork) at Wonderfest im boycotting Figma!!

Man coming back to Figure GAF and ship girl only took over like 75% of Figure GAF, less than I expected XD, sorry if these were already posted:
Preview: BEACH QUEENS - Nisekoi: Chitoge Kirisaki 1/10 Complete Figure by Wave

Preview: YuYu Hakusho - Hiei 1/8 Complete Figure by Alphamax
Hey there, Shizu Mecha here. Before we get to today’s figure, here’s the last Alphamax take on YuYu Hakusho from four years ago:

As you can see they set the bar really high for themselves. Let's see if they were able to clear it...

It's a bit early in the review to pass judgement, but I think it's safe to say that the four year gap in between their YuYu Hakusho releases was well worth it!

YuYu Hakusho - Hiei 1/8 Complete Figure [Alphamax]

=======================================
Hear Her Coming a Mile Away
Hatsune+Miku+Racing+by+Shigeto+Koyama

Vocaloid producer Zanio collaborated with DJ Ko Komura to produce music for the Goodsmile Racing crew, Team Mirai, and if you missed the Comiket release of their album Light to the Future you can catch a sample on Soundcloud. Even if "mikugressive house" isn't your jam I bet you can appreciate the race queen Miku jacket art by Big Hero 6 concept artist Shigeto Koyama!

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/zanio-1/zanio-hikari-original-mix
===================================
Nendoroid Takao
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Whenever I’m watching a movie and someone dives underwater, I always hold my breath with them. Even though I can’t dive underwater in real life at all…

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Takao!
o0515043513201131051.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova-’ comes a Nendoroid of the Mental Model, Takao!

She comes with three expressions including a confident smiling face, a tsundere face and an entranced face. Optional parts include ‘data rings’ which can be displayed around her, her favorite book ‘The Ship and Captain’ as well as a dakimakura of the captain! The dakimakura is made from real fabric for a more realistic appearance, and can easily be used with other Nendoroids as well. Enjoy the heavy cruiser in Nendoroid size!
Ooooooooooooooooh!! (´□`。)

The mental model of the Takao-class First Heavy Cruiser from the Empire of Japan’s ‘Fleet of Fog’ is joining the Nendoroids! ♥︎

Her rather confident yet relaxed expression is not only beautiful, but also captures her sincere and strong will perfectly! She also has a nice elegant look to her overall! ε=(。・д・。)

This is how she looks from the back!
o0515044813201130952.jpg

Her skirt is sculpted with a bit of a flutter to it, giving it a more dynamic look as if the wind is blowing alongside her! (/ω\)

Her unique twirling hairstyle has also somehow been captured beautifully in Nendoroid size! Apparently she went through many different renditions but this is how the Nendoroid version of her hair came out best! The base of the ponytail is fitted with a Nendoroid joint allowing you to match the direction of her hair with your poses! φ(.. )

It’s amazing how much you can alter the feeling of a pose by just swinging the hair to the left or right! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Takao is also known to have a very nice body, which has been very faithfully shrunk into Nendoroid size! ♡
o0515063013201130955.jpg

The little gaps showing off her stomach and thighs are not to be missed!
==================================
Hobby Japan x MegaHouse: “Bikini Warriors” Paladin full illustration is revealed
The full illustration of one of the four figures from Hobby Japan and MegaHouse‘s collaboration project “Bikini Warriors”, announced a while back, has been revealed. The blonde haired white bikini warrior in an armour “Paladin” gets an interesting artwork reveal, making the still to be sculpted figure looking already very promising.
hobbyjp_paladin-art.jpg

==================================
Nendoroid Plus: Capsule Factory ~Snow Miku and Friends from the North~ SEASON 1
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I’m having a bit of trouble with cavities at the moment… they don’t hurt that much, but when I go to get them treated the drilling to fix them always hurts!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a set of figures that can even calm the pain of the dentist…

These adorable figures from Max Factory…!

Nendoroid Plus: Capsule Factory
~Snow Miku and Friends from the North~ SEASON 1!
o0515034313200969211.jpg

Snow Miku is back with a bunch of cute friends made in the image of animals found in the Winter of Hokkaido! Each of the figures are based on cute designs by illustrator Kiriku, creating a lovely line-up filled with adorable variety!

The Capsule Factory neck joints are also compatible with Nendoroid Petite figures, allowing you to use the Capsule Factory heads on Nendoroid Petites for some extra posing options as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom