• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

Tempy is lying. There are none up right now.

UNqv3co.gif

Chance

My Nendo collection is humble - Ryuko, Mako and Wind Waker Link - but I think I'm happiest that this one exists.

And that he comes with a cigarette. I couldn't put him in my Detolf - I want him displayed in the most prominent place possible, which turns out is on top, next to Princess Kenny, but in front of Catbug.

rgK0lZB.png

Another Kan Colle episode, and more dead abyssals :(. We've yet to see them do anything other than defend themselves from unsolicited fleet girl attacks.

You have to wonder who the real villains are here.

My Devil Homura nendo arrived today. I want to open her up and pose her next to Madokami! She's definitely in my top 3 of Nendos I own.
The other two are WW Link and Madokami of course

Also had to pay for that extra lewd Maria Saotome (EXTRA NSFW!) figure. With the bathtub that shipping was 7.6k JPY. And my January orders still aren't finished. My wallet am cry ;_;

I want to put my sideshow premium figure (Arthas) on top of my detolf

is that alright or will the thing come crashing down soon because of the weight

Im very scared, Figure GAF

edit: doing some more googling it looks like it'll be safe

also what is this plastic circle shit that pops into the top it fucks up the balance of anything that goes up there

omlet

also what is this plastic circle shit that pops into the top it fucks up the balance of anything that goes up there

Crashing down from the weight? Uh, the figure itself might if it's wobbly, but come on DETOLFs could probably easily hold another 20+ pounds on top if you've assembled them properly and they're level. They're very sturdy. I've put way more than 20 pounds of pressure on mine with no problem (not for long durations, mind you).

The plastic circle is a plug for the hole in the top that they come with pre-cut for mounting a light in. You can take the top plug out for a more level surface.

Burning Love or bust!

Nendo purchases completely validated, DESU

apricot

January Ami Ami order shipped! ... I originally didn't have any figures but at the last minute I said "screw it" and threw in a Nendoroid -__- (2013 GSC Family Mart Len)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

I had my Hellboy PF on mine for months before getting sick of dusting him and putting him in a besta, it'll be fine. Only wouldn't recommended it if the unit wobbles when you walk by, or if you have a cat.

Sölf

January Ami Ami order shipped! ... I originally didn't have any figures but at the last minute I said "screw it" and threw in a Nendoroid -__- (2013 GSC Family Mart Len)

Sounds like "A month without figures? PREPOSTEROUS!"

And then the wallet cried.

I've been following this thread for awhile now and its going to make me buy figures that are not part of my comic collecting. The biggest push is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DQ3V6ZQ?me=&ref=olp_product_details
The others are the Sailor Moon figuarts zero figures and the figuarts action figures, they're awesome, and I don't even care for the tv show.

Dude, there's a Sasaki on Mandarake for a good deal cheaper. This is like $130 before shipping. Never buy that stuff at scalper Amazon prices.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Guys I need you help...

Or rather suggestion.

Cammy
cammy-2.jpg

Or Chun-Li
chun-li-1.jpg

I can only choose one, at the moment, so, for those that have either, which is the best choice. I'm leaning toward Cammy.

^I like Chun Li as a character more but the Cammy is a better figure to me imo

I was happier to pick up the cammy than I was the chun li

this has nothing to do with the butt conversation

I had my Hellboy PF on mine for months before getting sick of dusting him and putting him in a besta, it'll be fine. Only wouldn't recommended it if the unit wobbles when you walk by, or if you have a cat.

cool

nah it sits in the corner of my office where only i go to turn on the dioder lights I have installed in it

Brand new house too so the floors are all fine and stable and shit

I just knew the glass shelves were good for like 13 pounds and he's a little more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom