• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Speaking of nendos, in addition to Akagi, Amiami has new stock (not preowned) of several other relatively new nendos that have been sold out (at least I think they all were).

Naruko
Amatsukaze
Solid Snake
Tina

Maybe more, but those are some I noticed.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80134048/
And you can add up to 3 BESTÅ GLASSVIK on this unit. And yes, all the shelves are adjustable. Unless you couldn't tell from the seam, these are 2 BESTA units screwed together (The rug in my room made the units uneven and an eysore so screwing them together was logical).

Thank you, found it on the UK site now, £45:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80134048/#/90225142

Might need to find a long glass door for it, 3 GLASSVIKS are gonna be really heavy, I've just got one on the thing Hellboys in and I had to get my wife to hold it while I screwed it in place.

You probably already know this but, please make sure you use the provided wall brackets when you get your glass doors, and attach the units to the wall before you mount the doors, I don't want to see "dear gaf I got squished by my besta after putting the 6th door on" next week...

FuRyu getting a head-start on Max Factory with the Knights of Sidonia merch.

Looks like some kinda red blame! monster girl design, is this a new Anime thing? I need to look it up...

StayDead

Scalies have had their place on top for so long. It's time for the Nendo Army to rise.

yNcqn32.gif

提督ぅ!We will rise up together and strike down the unbelievers!

Einbroch

Banned
Then maybe we'll soon see something like...

Figure Nendo GAF |OT?|

I'm sick of not being appreciated. Nevermind that people quote my posts, offer advice, support me, and are interested in my collection.

I just feel like I need an OT that really speaks to Nendos. It's depressing the amount of normal scaled figures that get posted here. I'm at work, I don't want to see that trash.

Zombine

Banned
Honestly, as long as people keep posting pics of awesome figures I'm happy. I can't really accommodate too many statues in my game room, but I do enjoy reading about how passionate you guys are about your stuff.

Cept freeza, he's like that lady who has 19 kids and can never genuinely love any of them because he has too many
<3

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Highendfiguregaf: $500 figures or GTF

Shipgirlfiguregaf: We have No-class

Castlegirlfiguregaf: Watch Freeza talk to himself

Nopreorderfiguregaf: Feels good man

Creditcarddebtfiguregaf: Wallets on empty, credits still good

RMI

Banned
I just feel like I need an OT that really speaks to Nendos. It's depressing the amount of normal scaled figures that get posted here. I'm at work, I don't want to see that trash.

I know this is Figure GAF, but I've always thought of it as "You can buy it on Amiami GAF"

We can't go having separate threads for every single type of figure.

Thank you

You probably already know this but, please make sure you use the provided wall brackets when you get your glass doors, and attach the units to the wall before you mount the doors, I don't want to see "dear gaf I got squished by my besta after putting the 6th door on" next week...

You're welcome. And I'm aware of how heavy they are. I have a single besta for my amiibo collection and the door nearly brought the whole case down with it. Thankfully that was only during construction of the cabinet and it's safely mounted to the wall. I'll definitely do the same this time around.

Hate Nendos, but pre-ordered WW Link one. Will probably get both racing Miku figmas, but only 1 bike.

Also, the only night that I skipped (couldn't stay awake, too tired), Amiami restocked Rosalina, and I lost it. Fuck this shit.

Einbroch

Banned
You tag already illustrates your ability to troll at high levels.

Runs in the family. Brother is probably the greatest troll I've ever known (look up "dota 2 mason" if you care to see how many people he's pissed off) and my mother instilled it in us at a young age. One time she took out all the lightbulbs in the house then woke us up in the middle of the night screaming. For no reason. When I was like eight.

/blog

man, I shouldnt start shit on my way to lunch, then I dont get to participate
Runs in the family. Brother is probably the greatest troll I've ever known (look up "dota 2 mason" if you care to see how many people he's pissed off) and my mother instilled it in us at a young age. One time she took out all the lightbulbs in the house then woke us up in the middle of the night screaming. For no reason. When I was like eight.

/blog
you have one of my favorite tags, I have clicked in several times for a laugh. However I still cant believe how many people believed you were serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom