• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkadios

Wo~ Wo~ Wo~ Wo~ Wo~ Wo~

gangnam.jpg

Oh wait...

Wo nendoriod or Wo 1/8? Cause I got the 1/8.

Me too. #TeamScale.

hm my feb might be bigger than expected

mikasa dx
devil homura
senpang miku
satan
chiaki nanami

hmm 2 heavy hitters on top of 3 normal ones. And I was going to get labrys too.. I mean I could afford it.

Acid08

Banned
hm my feb might be bigger than expected

mikasa dx
devil homura
senpang miku
satan
chiaki nanami

hmm 2 heavy hitters on top of 3 normal ones. And I was going to get labrys too.. I mean I could afford it.

Let us pray together for these. Since Yurisha got delayed these are the only two I have this month.

omlet

omg I opened Naruko nendo tonight finally.

omg

Waving to all her fans...
7uIrbfK.jpg

l5EsRnN.jpg

Reporting for duty!
FrILvvv.jpg

GSzmEWt.jpg

8Rw2DOq.jpg

And this is how she's going on the shelf for now~
41xp7O3.jpg

mpVKbPM.jpg

TysLKz6.jpg

omg

gradienthair/10 would hnnnngh again

Only downside to her is all of her hands are molded to her arms, so no adjustable wrists and no way to swap hands with other nendos (without swapping entire arms).

Apparently the Canadian deals thread was being overrun with Amiibo talk, someone started a "toys are for kids" argument, and viola. Here we are.

Basically. Whole Canadian thread has been a shit storm for a few days now. Somehow it got worse now that the Canadian amiibos got their own thread lol

--

When is Snow Miku 2015 available for pre-order?

Lockon

Hey figureGAF, got a few questions if anyone can answer. I see on AmiAmi that they are rereleasing Yu-Gi-Oh scale figures (Dark Magician Girl and Dark Yugi).
Anyone got them? How's the quality? I really REALLY want them. Anyone know where I can get Dark Magician that cheaper than KotobukiyaUS' store ($79.99). If I'm going to get both, might as well complete it with 3!

Last question about shipgirls....I have been looking at Kirishima scale figure page on amiami for a few hours now, and if I buy her, I want to get all the sisters too at some points. Question is, they aren't stupid enough not to release all the sisters right?

Sorry guys, had to leave for a couple of hours and couldn't answer your posts.

omg I opened Naruko nendo tonight finally.

omg

omg

gradienthair/10 would hnnnngh again

Only downside to her is all of her hands are molded to her arms, so no adjustable wrists and no way to swap hands with other nendos (without swapping entire arms).

Hey, look! It's the Nendo that I asked AmiAmi to cancel the pre-order.

omlet

Ryuu, Tart is at the post office so I will probably pick her up tomorrow at lunch break.

Last question about shipgirls....I have been looking at Kirishima scale figure page on amiami for a few hours now, and if I buy her, I want to get all the sisters too at some points. Question is, they aren't stupid enough not to release all the sisters right?

In this case odds are good that the kancolle hype wave washes plenty more figures ashore, including all four of the kongou sisters, but it's always possible that they only do a few of them.

Sorry, my english sucks, so I changed it. I asked AmiAmi to cancel that order, and they did it for me.

He means why would you cancel her when she's so adorable??

Oh no, it made perfect sense. Except cancelling Naruko makes no sense.

She's a Nendo from a show that I never watched, and unlike the Girlfriend girls (dear lord, everytime that I see them I'll slam my head on the desk for impulse buying), I could cancel it.

The only Nendos that I plan on buying are either Nintendo-based characters, Disney-based characters, anthropomorphic things (Monokuma, Teddie) or characters that only have Nendos (Nichijou, etc).

He means why would you cancel her when she's so adorable??

Yeah, I got that later on. I thought the structure was wrong at first.

Hey figureGAF, got a few questions if anyone can answer. I see on AmiAmi that they are rereleasing Yu-Gi-Oh scale figures (Dark Magician Girl and Dark Yugi).

Anyone got them? How's the quality? I really REALLY want them. Anyone know where I can get Dark Magician that cheaper than KotobukiyaUS' store ($79.99). If I'm going to get both, might as well complete it with 3!

i have dark magician girl. ITs really good but becareful when placing the staff. It can paint transfer to the thighs if you are not careful

johnsmith

remember me

62.95 with free shipping
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009DKVISG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I guess Amiami got tired of my 2 microfiber cloths and 2 bookmarks holding up my big January order. They moved them out of the order just now. I shall be receiving a payment request soon :)

chrono01

I guess Amiami got tired of my 2 microfiber cloths and 2 bookmarks holding up my big January order. The moved out of the order just now. I shall be receiving a payment request soon :)
Nice.

Speaking of shipments, my Saotome Maria w/ bath tub and Narukami Yuno should be here tomorrow. I had to get it shipped separately, apart from Kongou, Satsuki, etc. due to the weight.

Excited.

Cross-posting from the amiibo thread:

Ehh, I think I got screwed. Got a Mega Man for my friend via N-Y, but right after I finished it it was marked as "Not Available" already, and I took quite some time to finish the payment. Will they return my money if they cannot give me the amiibo? I already paid for it.

EDIT: Just got the confirmation email, but I'm still unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom