• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, real talk - I dream of the day when Sideshow announces a Spider-Gwen Premium Format.

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

Acid08

Banned
Man, good luck with that suit. I think it is very cool too, I almost bought a Robot Spirits of it.

I wish I had the proficiency that some of you guys have. I'm trying my hand on clay sculptures, but goddamn that is hard. Won't keep me from trying it again and again, though.

I've been doing some clay sculptures in school lately and yeah, they're so fucking hard. Has actually given me a greater appreciation for sculpture in general. Look at figures in a new way now.

Seeing the split of AmiiboGAF reminds me so much of what happened here. Not about the content though, but the splitting itself.

I've been doing some clay sculptures in school lately and yeah, they're so fucking hard. Has actually given me a greater appreciation for sculpture in general. Look at figures in a new way now.

I'm trying stylized stuff for now, like cartoons. I got too sad when I tried real humans and they looked like zombie corpses.

Acid08

Banned
Seeing the split of AmiiboGAF reminds me so much of what happened here. Not about the content though, but the splitting itself.

I'm trying stylized stuff for now, like cartoons. I got too sad when I tried real humans and they looked like zombie corpses.
I was trying to do the hair on one the other day and it looked like someone threw a shredded tire onto her head :(

StayDead

I know all too well what that specific yen number means.

Wo-class with RSAL.

6Ml62qO.gif

Although I probably money wise shouldn't have done it, it's the only Kancolle Nendo announced/released that I don't have which is possible to preorder or buy. You win Goodsmile. You win.

I was trying to do the hair on one the other day and it looked like someone threw a shredded tire onto her head :(

Damn, tell me about it. I like to draw women, thus I wanted to create clay busts / models of women. I couldn't have chosen something harder, goddamn you women and your delicate / soft faces.

george_us

Unboxed the Satsuki scale today. I am very happy with her. She looks great in person, plan to snap some pics soon.

Have a terrible phone pic till then.
I'm jelly. Mine probably won't be here until Thursday at the earliest. Glad to see she turned out awesome though. She'll look great next to Ryuko.
Guys, real talk - I dream of the day when Sideshow announces a Spider-Gwen Premium Format.
Gwen Stacey's a Spider-Person now? Say what?

I have the T4i sitting right there too, but the phone makes it so much easier to upload, but I'll stop being so lazy.

And thank you guys, but I still think you all pose your figures much better than I am capable from every other photo I've seen of collections. :)

Einbroch

Banned
Canadians made a Canadian Amiibo thread. Some people are upset that they're splitting the community and don't know why the thread needs to exist.

Hmm.

Canadians made a Canadian Amiibo thread. Some people are upset that they're splitting the community and don't know why the thread needs to exist.

Hmm.
Ah I can see the reason but think for Amiibo GAF to be any good should continue the course before the split, I mean there were so many Americans helping Canadians etc in the OT.
Canada finally seceded.
Shouldn't all the American GAFers be celebrating? If any of your tv shows has taught me that should be the general reaction =P

Thanks to that wo-nendo picture and some unintended prodding from omlet I ended grabbing the last one of these from Ami.

It was kinda convenient since I was able to combine it with my Haruna/Kirishima nendo order shipping-wise.

RMI

Banned
Apparently the Canadian deals thread was being overrun with Amiibo talk, someone started a "toys are for kids" argument, and viola. Here we are.

toys are for kids and you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying them proudly in your home! Good luck meeting a girl, getting married, and making something of yourself! Now back to posting on a video game forum, LIKE AN ADULT.

am i doing it right?

Bombless

Thanks to that wo-nendo picture and some unintended prodding from omlet I ended grabbing the last one of these from Ami.

It was kinda convenient since I was able to combine it with my Haruna/Kirishima nendo order shipping-wise.

Buying more to save on shipping, a tried and true tactic of FigureGAF. Well done.

Einbroch

Banned
toys are for kids and you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying them proudly in your home! Good luck meeting a girl, getting married, and making something of yourself! Now back to posting on a video game forum, LIKE AN ADULT.

am i doing it right?

Yes. Very good. Perhaps a bit more subtle next time. You want to trick some people, after all. It's a delicate line.

So we got:

Snk
omlet
Bombless
Me

Who else is a part of the Wo club?

Are we talkin Nendos or Avatars. Count me in the nendo and scale club, but I had to go with a Northern Princess avatar for Kan Colle month.

I think once we start seeing more abyssals both as scales and nendos, Wo will fall to the wayside.

The anime looks to be propping her up as the main villain though, so there's that.

Do all figmas come with this nifty hand-holder things?

From memory, all of the several Figmas I own do. Some of the holders are thinner clear plastic than that, but I have a couple with that holder as well.

Also, all Figmas come with a ziploc bag that has the Figma emblem on it.

Bombless

OK here's one from the T4i, it's a little better I suppose! :p

She is indeed holding onto her spare boob set. I couldn't resist!

Hey now, Motoko is a practical girl. Never leave home without a spare!

Do all figmas come with this nifty hand-holder things?

If there's many hands, yes. It's super handy. And they also generally include a plastic bag to put all the accessories in.

Edit : Now that I think about it NintendoGal, I demand comparison pics between the two pairs please!

Einbroch

Banned
Are we talkin Nendos or Avatars. Count me in the nendo and scale club, but I had to go with Northern princess avatar for Kan Colle month.

I think once we start seeing more abyssals both as scales and nendos, Wo will fall to the wayside.

The anime looks to be propping her up as the main villain though, so there's that.

I was referring to the Nendo, but yes to all your points.

If there's many hands, yes. It's super handy. And they also generally include a plastic bag to put all the accessories in.

Nice.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
thanks for this post. i was looking for pics a few weeks ago and couldn't find anything.
No problem, if your gonna pick her up good luck...

If they don't do a PF I can see them doing a comiquette, which is more inline with the Mary Jane, and Black Cat your planning on nabbing...

-------------

Amiibogaf split?

Figuregaf setting the trends.

Shall Actionfiguregaf split highend/lowend?

Tune in tomorrow to find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom