• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian Gaffers looking for the Mortal Kombat X Kollectors Edition, up on Amazon.ca for $160.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00SXANENY/

81zgpovMVjL._SL1500_.jpg

omlet

I'm gonna have to start saying no to things (and/or selling some things). I'm running out of space (again) and also thanks to those three recent nendo purchases, I'm getting dangerously close to the 1k mark for this month (unless things get delayed) so even though the next few months are muuuuuch lighter, I feel like I need to cool my guns. This is gonna be hard. ;_;

Was a 8.5k WoClass on Mandarake and that thing sold fast. Wow.

Man, I didn't even get a figinstock email about it. It must have sold out in literally seconds. Would have been nice to get one of those sub 10k ones from there, but she's too heavily camped.

Speaking of, Einbroch I think you had said something about her shipping being expensive because of larger than usual box size? How much was shipping on yours from mandarake? Shipping from NY was only like a few yenz over 1100 which is less than mandarake charges for shipping a single normal sized nendo box. I am wondering how much difference there may have been if I had found a 10k on mandarake.

Einbroch

Banned
Speaking of, Einbroch I think you had said something about her shipping being expensive because of larger than usual box size? How much was shipping on yours from mandarake? Shipping from NY was only like a few yenz over 1100 which is less than mandarake charges for shipping a single normal sized nendo box. I am wondering how much difference there may have been if I had found a 10k on mandarake.

Hmm. If I remember I think it was because someone had like three Nendos and wanted to know if she was SALable. She is, but since she's bigger than other Nendos (her box is the same height and width, but about twice as deep) I'm not sure if combing her with other Nendos would make her unSALable.

I wanted EMS because I'm moving, so my total was 9.4k (7k for her, 2.4k for EMS).

kewlmyc

Everyone stating that we need a Nendo revolution, what we really need is a Anime Guys Figure Revolution. For far too long have we been oppressed by the overwhelming amount of anime girl figures. It's time to fight back. Let us
Wiki-wordmark.png

I'm really bored at work right now.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I'm gonna have to start saying no to things (and/or selling some things). I'm running out of space (again) and also thanks to those three recent nendo purchases, I'm getting dangerously close to the 1k mark for this month (unless things get delayed) so even though the next few months are muuuuuch lighter, I feel like I need to cool my guns. This is gonna be hard. ;_;

Welcome to the" I spent too much and now I have to try not to buy anything for the rest of the month club..."

Suggestive?

Ya...a little.

Where's the "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING" *EYES POPPING OUT JAW TO THE FLOOR" gif?
One day I'll buy a Raita piece (that's not Selvaria), maybe not this one, but one day...

Has this been posted yet:

Still waiting for that Alter rerelease of Makoto.
Sosuke announcement when? Skip the crappy two other characters

Also put all your hopes on blade boys.

bigkrev

Everyone stating that we need a Nendo revolution, what we really need is a Anime Guys Figure Revolution. For far too long have we been oppressed by the overwhelming amount of anime girl figures. It's time to fight back. Let us
Wiki-wordmark.png

You have my sword

ragevvorks

Neo Member
To bump the mention from a hundred pages ago - The Truforce Rokkuman kickstarter figure is now halfway funded. They even added pledge tiers where you can get either the black or vanilla version OR both e_e

WWeRoS0.jpg

Meyneth

Tomoyo arrived todayy~

I like her, she's cute. It would have been nice if the cog wheel and clock hand were an actual metallic paint though.
Hatoko is the next one up for this month.

Also I would like to talk about the superiority of the Kaiyodo Painted Kirin:
Notice the superior paint work on the painted vs the rust version. Ugh, I wish I bought a second painted one

Meyneth

That Kirin looks good!

Is there an Asian Dragon?
Yeah there is! The rust version is currently for preorder. And since this is all part of the same line there will probably be a painted one too

this is beautiful. i had this guy on my wish list for a while.
I was actually more excited for the rust one. The prototype pictures made it look more metallic than it actually turned out (they basically coloured the plastic the dark gray and left it at that). The painted one came out way better than expected

omlet

How big are those things? Are they the right size for figmas to ride on?

Also, picked up Tart from post office today. Should have time to unbox and maybe get some pics tonight.

Wiki-wordmark.png

Where do I sign. My wallet is ready.

Busaiku

Wiki-wordmark.png

I did my part.
Got Makoto and Haru.
Will get Rin.

That Woody pic is the stuff of nightmares hahah
;P

Oh hey Koto is making an Inazuma (KanColle) scale, aren't you glad you held off on the Griffon like figure you almost broke down to buy Snkfanatic ;D
Wonder Festival 2015 Winter: Kotobukiya reveals exhibition items
Kotobukiya reveals today figures they will bring to Wonder Festival 2015 Winter this Sunday (February 8th, 2015), also revealing previously announced items like their “Tokyo Ghoul” Kaneki Ken ARTFX J 1/8 Awakened ver., and brand new ones like “Aldnoah.Zero” Asseylum Vers Allusia.

Kotobukiya’s Wonfes 2015 Winter exhibition anime figure lineup:

Kisaragi Chihaya from THE iDOLM@STER (Cu-Poche)
Futaba Anzu from THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (scale)
Inazuma from Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ (scale)
Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero (scale)
Akiyama Yukari from Girls und Panzer (1/8 scale)
Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul (1/8 scale)
koto_WF2015win-lineup1.jpg

Tokyo Ghoul Kaneki Ken ARTFX J 1/8 Awakened ver.
koto_tokyogken.jpg

The company also is bringing some bishoujo figures from The Avengers, Street Fighter, and The New Teen Titans, including Raven Bishoujo Statue, Marvel’s Wasp, and Kasugano Sakura, all previously announced by Kotobukiya.

Kotobukiya’s Wonfes 2015 Winter exhibition bishoujo figure lineup:

Kasugano Sakura from Street Fighter (1/7 scale)
Wasp from Avengers (1/7 scale)
Raven from The New Teen Titans (scale)
koto_WF2015win-lineup2.jpg

Kotobukiya is bringing to the event news for their “Frame Arms Girl”, Highend Master Model, and S.R.D-s lines as well.

Man, if that Gold Mario amiibo is a CN prize (and not from E3 or anything like that), I'll need GAFs help to get mine, because there's no way in hell that I'll give up on that. I'm a CN Platinum this year, so I'll need help from a canadian gaffer. I'll pay for the shipping and for a fee if you want.

For those that are feeling out of the topic, there was a leak of two new amiibos, a gold Mario and a silver Mario. People started speculating on how they would be available, and CN / E3 were the most logical bets (even though Nintendo said they would give digital games on CN, I wouldn't trust them, maybe they wanted to surprise us?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom