• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nendoroid Battleship Re-Class
o0515044913208273835.jpg

The deadliest of enemies, lurking in the depths of the sea.

From the popular browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a figure of Battleship Re-Class! Her mischievous looking appearance has been transformed into Nendoroid size carefully, keeping all the details that fans have come to love! Along with the standard expression, she also comes with a smiling expression for cute poses you’d expect from a Nendoroid!

Re-Class also comes with parts that show off her power of the deadliest battleship on the seas, with both attack effect parts and a villainous expression to let everyone know how many other ships she has sent to the depths of the sea!
Kyahoooooooo!!!! (/ω\)

The so-called ‘cheater’ Abyssal Ship that has been the bane of many an admiral!

Re-Class looks rather sinister even as a Nendoroid!

Don’t be fooled by her salute and cute smile! She’s not as friendly as you think!!

When you think about how much power Re-Class has, you can only come to the conclusion that the smile is not once of innocence! It can only be an evil smile!! (°Д°;≡°Д°;)

Anyway, before we get onto the figure let’s take a look at the packaging! ♪
o0515034313208273596.jpg

Displayed with Nendoroid I-401 scheduled to release next month!

The special sleeve that is included with GSC Online orders will be included with all purchases of Nendoroid Re-Class – at the event or orders online! ♪

This is how the sleeve looks when it is all folded out!
o0515035413208273595.jpg

=========================================
=========================================
B8_ymyXIQAASz6y.jpg:large

GK
https://twitter.com/tsukachuma/status/562935234963197953
01_s.jpg

09_s.jpg

13_s.jpg

20_s.jpg

http://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2015/02/gsc-3.html

Meyneth

I'm safe for now, but I'll be in trouble if they ever do a scale for Daru...

On a side note: is there a way to filter out items on AmiAmi's pre-owned / sale lists? I've no interest in Figmas, Nendos, and Beach Queen / swimsuit stuff (yet), and it'd be helpful if I could cut down on the number of items to sift through.
When you go to pre-owned area there are a couple of drop down lists at the top of the page. You can't excluded things, but you can view items from the selected fields.

RMI

Banned
I thought I was free of figures to want, but find myself adding figinstock notifications. this is a disease!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Knights of Sidonia GK
Damn, making me think I may have to read dis manga.

After the FuRyu figure you posted the other day I looked it up, it's from the creator of Blame! I tried tracking the FuRyu down to no avail, but hopefully Max Factory's version will be great. That GK has "I need it" written all over it.

Satsuki-sama has arrived! Here is a really quick photoshoot I did over my lunch break:
Bonus
Here be Butts
:
Bonus Ryuuko photo:

Awesome photos. Still don't like the figures, but you captured them both perfectly...

I own a few Nendoroids, Wind Waker Link, Solid Snake, Luigi and I just got Luka Megurine today, I'm 99% certain she's not a bootleg, she does however smell quite horrible, my other Nendoroids don't have any kind of smell.

Is this normal of the older Nendoroids?

I own a few Nendoroids, Wind Waker Link, Solid Snake, Luigi and I just got Luka Megurine today, I'm 99% certain she's not a bootleg, she does however smell quite horrible, my other Nendoroids don't have any kind of smell.

Pre-owned? I've got some bad news for you.

Just kidding. Maybe the plastic got bad during the years?

Pre-owned? I've got some bad news for you.

Just kidding. Maybe the plastic got bad during the years?

Nah she's new, has the newer square stand from the 2013 release. I'm not even sure there are bootlegs of that version. To be fair my Wind Waker Link does have an odour also, just a different one and not quite as strong. I wonder if it's just a different plastic used for her.

Never had a bad smelling one. You could get a mild dish soap (NOT DETERGENT) and soak the pieces in there for a few hours and scrub away at the pieces gently. Might get rid of some of it.

Nah she's new, has the newer square stand from the 2013 release. I'm not even sure there are bootlegs of that version. To be fair my Wind Waker Link does have an odour also, just a different one and not quite as strong. I wonder if it's just a different plastic used for her.

My Kuroneko Nendoroid has a strong smell of plastic too, found it strange the first time, since my scale figures and figmas do not have that.

Wanderer5

Oh maybe she just didn't take a bath at the nendoroid factory before being sent out to you.:p

Giolon

you know what i was just saying about setting figinstock notifications?
Hehe, best of luck to you!

I can't put my finger on the exact reason, but she looks strange to me, kinda derpy.

Awesome photos. Still don't like the figures, but you captured them both perfectly...

I have seen the photos and can confirm, they are pics of her butt.

Thanks for all the kind words (and fact verification) about the photos! I'm glad they were enjoyed.

kunonabi

just watched all of idolmaster. Please tell me that there aren't loads of awesome figures I need to buy. I am really glad I picked up idolmaster 2 while i was in Japan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom