• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

How big are those things? Are they the right size for figmas to ride on?

Also, picked up Tart from post office today. Should have time to unbox and maybe get some pics tonight.
Depends on the figma I think
tumblr_nj9hbmhhCP1qhqqfyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj9hbmhhCP1qhqqfyo2_1280.jpg
Large figmas might look weird if placed on the Kirin, whereas the smaller figmas look more proportionally appropriate

Femto.

I had to catch up on over 10 pages after only one day of not checking this thread.

You're nuts, the lot of you.

:)

Man why are people selling Figma Eren so dang much?
I have received notifications literally every single day about one being sold on MFC for months now.

Hell, one major store here is selling them too. Him and that black haired girl from Attack on Titan, but since I never watched the show and still think that the outfits look lame, I skipped them.

PS: For a major store to sell figma here is so rare that this is the first time ever that I saw it happening.

Einbroch

Banned
Man why are people selling Figma Eren so dang much?
I have received notifications literally every single day about one being sold on MFC for months now.

Probably produced in incredible volume. AoT was an international hit and was a bit of a flash-in-the-pan. My casual anime watching friends have completely forgotten about it.

Probably produced in incredible volume. AoT was an international hit and was a bit of a flash-in-the-pan. My casual anime watching friends have completely forgotten about it.

I'm sure it'll start getting popular again once the anime starts back up. Next year.

I was totally ok with the price dropping for the Eren ARTFX J figure though~

With all that talk about cancelling pre-orders and stuff in the amiibo thread, I remembered that the only time I got a notice like that was when I tried to purchase an Elsa figure, and AmiAmi said it was a provisional pre-order, but in the end they couldn't make it.

I suppose that it happened to force me to let it go of the fandom.

With all that talk about cancelling pre-orders and stuff in the amiibo thread, I remembered that the only time I got a notice like that was when I tried to purchase an Elsa figure, and AmiAmi said it was a provisional pre-order, but in the end they couldn't make it.

I suppose that it happened to force me to let it go of the fandom.

Only the nendo is worth making sure you get it.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I just got another sideshow email that they will be processing Queen of the Dead on Monday the 9th... I just can't muster a up a bit of excitement this time...

I did however randomly go on amazon.uk and found a Lucina I could pre-order, so I did...

Also the thick and curvy Wo-class has arrived:

NSFW

286477.jpg

GK
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/286477
6927181423034627.jpeg

1/1 scale; Limited to
pieces; ¥
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/286423
KazamiKeitaro1423032844.jpeg

1/1 scale; Limited to
pieces; ¥
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/286424
286484.jpg

Alter making another To LOVEru figure

Preview: BLADE ARCUS from Shining - Won Pairon 1/7 Complete Figure by Alphamax
This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. Today's figure hails from the arcade fighting game BLADE ARCUS from Shining. Does she manage to stand out amid all the other phenomenal Shining series figures? Let's dig in and find out!

BLADE ARCUS from Shining - Won Pairon 1/7 Complete Figure [Alphamax]

From head on she matches the key visual down to the last strand of hair. Sticklers for figures mirroring the illustrations they're based on have nothing to troll about today.

For those that are feeling out of the topic, there was a leak of two new amiibos, a gold Mario and a silver Mario. People started speculating on how they would be available, and CN / E3 were the most logical bets (even though Nintendo said they would give digital games on CN, I wouldn't trust them, maybe they wanted to surprise us?)

oh my god. People are going to fucking shit themselves over these. At least if current Amiibo trends are any indication.

Knights of Sidonia GK

Damn, making me think I may have to read dis manga.

oh my god. People are going to fucking shit themselves over these. At least if current Amiibo trends are any indication.

Knights of Sidonia GK

Damn, making me think I may have to read dis manga.

If that amiibo is an E3 special I wouldn't mind losing it, to be honest.

About that GK, the time has come to make things right: read the manga.

Meyneth

Sölf;150631991 said:
Why does this exist but KRAUSER-SAMAAAAA still has no really good figure? ;___;
Because this is from Sanrio (he's from one of the boy bands you manage in Show By Rock).

I'm hoping to drown in Plasmagica stuff eventually
probably never

Kikirin

Because this is from Sanrio (he's from one of the boy bands you manage in Show By Rock).

I'm hoping to drown in Plasmagica stuff eventually
probably never

I'm safe for now, but I'll be in trouble if they ever do a scale for Daru...

On a side note: is there a way to filter out items on AmiAmi's pre-owned / sale lists? I've no interest in Figmas, Nendos, and Beach Queen / swimsuit stuff (yet), and it'd be helpful if I could cut down on the number of items to sift through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom