• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I could see the Space Pack being done as a standalone releases like the Universal Booster or as a P-Bandai exclusive. Maybe the Reflector Pack gets a release as well with an alternate set of armor pieces, but probably not because it would be too hard to do a "deployed" look. No way Torque, Tricky and Assault get releases because they'd be way too massive to do in MG form. Also seems like the G-Reco kits aren't doing that great, so I doubt we get too many MGs from that series.

I'm honestly just expecting the G-Self tbh. Unless there's a big bad suit introduced near the end. Turn X type of situation.

yami4ct

I'm honestly just expecting the G-Self tbh. Unless there's a big bad suit introduced near the end. Turn X type of situation.

I expect a G-Self and probably a Space pack as either a small add-on release or exclusive.

I give a small chance that G-Arcane or 1 major villain suit like G-Lucifer gets one.

Snkfanatic
Do not be fooled by the avatar form he has chosen to embody.

If only I was a mod =P

I am innocent I tell you!

EcgOnmK.gif

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Well after many false starts sideshow finally shipped Poison Ivy today. Says I'll be getting it Monday, at least they're quick once they do finally get it shipped.

Awesome, you gonna post pics and talk about her?

Over/under on Baka breaking and making an impulse purchase? A month? Two?

I knew I couldn't get by buying nothing until Guts came out, so I figured out a way to make it work.

I wrote up a list of shit I need to be collecting and the things not on that list just don't get picked up anymore:

HT Star Wars
HT Avengers
HT Alien
Threezero Game of Thrones
Berserk/Bastard!!/Devilman/Cowboy Bebop
Abyssal Girls
Occasional anime bimbo
Bishoujo
Any collection I've already stated (aka space gals, klk, etc)

I think I can stick to this, as I have a few get out of jail free cards on the list as well ;)

ivXsvYHhgnt86.gif

Don't forget folks Baka Zeitgeist is also living in the UK so on top of that he's gotta pay 20% extra for tax and will no doubt be screwed over by handling fees.

That's was the first reason it took so long for me to cave in, that extra 20%...

Soooo, came to the conclusion that I only wanted the MF Guts because I figured he would be CHEAPER from them than from Art of War. Well, that turned out not the case so, not going to get it.

This was the second reason, I thought the same thing until I saw the price today, the difference is I feel it looks 100xs better then most of the stuff Art of War released, and thus went ahead with the purchase.

We can go through this together, your wallet is now branded too.
Yes we can, and yes it is, but I had to hum and haw over it all day long, you jumped in straight away, much respect...

yami4ct

I should have never started buying Gundam HGs again. They are damn addicting. Their cheap enough to impulse buy, but expensive enough to add up quickly. Have to be very careful picking my next few buys.

Einbroch

Banned
No ship girls in the OT. No anime poop. No insider stuff. Has to be as broad as possible. johnsmith's titles are boring, sure, but we have to be as inviting as possible.

Although the "We have No-class" one was brilliant.

Pull out while you still can brah. She might be under Wonderful Hobby Selection for all we know.

Can't! I'm at maximum operating depth and about to drop anchor. :O

Got some packages today. Got ArtFX Wonder Woman (1/6), Nendoroid Solid Snake, bishoujo Batwoman (yes!!!!), and Nendoroid Imca.

I wrote up a list of shit I need to be collecting and the things not on that list just don't get picked up anymore:

HT Star Wars
HT Avengers
HT Alien
Threezero Game of Thrones
Berserk/Bastard!!/Devilman/Cowboy Bebop
Abyssal Girls
Occasional anime bimbo
Bishoujo
Any collection I've already stated (aka space gals, klk, etc)

That's still quite a list. Mine probably goes like:

Bishoujo
Abyssal girls
Castle girls
Bird girls
Vanillaware girls
Valkyria Chronicles
Prison School

kewlmyc

While I'm laughing at some of these, I rather not have a thread title that starts unnecessary drama with the action figure OT.

Figure GAF |OT4| Hope You Like Kancolle

Yes, gotta get a few more people on the Sideshow train. People aren't spending enough money yet.

I'll be there as soon as they put up the J.Scott Campbell Black Cat, or decide to ship me a Mary Jane (I waitlisted early January, but it shows Sold Out now). A J.Scott Campbell Spider-Gwen would also be amazing.

SoldnerKei

No ship girls in the OT. No anime poop. No insider stuff. Has to be as broad as possible. johnsmith's titles are boring, sure, but we have to be as inviting as possible.

Although the "We have No-class" one was brilliant.

lol this post was avoided by my eyes

Figure-Gaf |OT4| Your favorite character will never get a figure
Figure-Gaf |OT4| Spending money faster than the speed of EMS

I tried :c

|OT4| Not just ship girls. Just mostly ship girls.

|OT4| Kind of like Furries, but everyone is boats.

|OT4| Condemn your wallet to the Abyss(als).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom