• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Kind of want this. Lil Hogger

plush_wow_hogger2_sfw.jpg

I like these...

|OT4| Full Shelves, Empty Wallets

|OT4| Not just ship girls. Just mostly ship girls.

|OT4| Condemn your wallet to the Abyss(als).

|OT4| Admirals Academy

OT4 - Leave your wallet, take your Nendo

Figure GAF |OT4| We're gonna need a (bigger) budget

And of course

Actually, after seeing the swarm of butthurt in gaming we should dig up:
FigureGAF |OT 4| Mo' Waifus Mo' Problems

Though the version I liked best was "Moe Money, Moe Waifus"

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I laughed more than I should at that one.

It's my get my trump card, as long as I don't buy like 10 of them in a week I'll be fine :)

That's still quite a list. Mine probably goes like:

Bishoujo
Abyssal girls
Castle girls
Bird girls
Vanillaware girls
Valkyria Chronicles
Prison School

Good list.
All of those fit into the occasional anime bimbo part of my list, or stuff I already have part. I can even use the old "Bishoujo means pretty girl" if I stray a little...

Yes, gotta get a few more people on the Sideshow train. People aren't spending enough money yet.

She'll do it, I have yet to see a bad one, a few broken flower heads, but those are easily replaced, getting a second shot at her with a smaller edition size really allowed them to deliver on her.

Just bought SideShow Deadpool so I'm falling further down the hole.

I'm waiting for the eventual Hot Toy, but should be a great figure...

I'll be there as soon as they put up the J.Scott Campbell Black Cat, or decide to ship me a Mary Jane (I waitlisted early January, but it shows Sold Out now). A J.Scott Campbell Spider-Gwen would also be amazing.

You still have a chance with Mary Jane, until sideshow canceled your waitlist there is still hope. Did you ever shop around for her, just in case it doesn't go through?

must.resist.muust.

You can try...

But listen to the advice bombless gave earlier and wait until after wonderfest and see if you still feel like picking it up, I knew I had to have it, I just had to find how to make it work for me...

-------------

|OT4|My wallet! My god, I can't find my wallet!
|OT4| There are dozens of us...Dozens!!!
|OT4| If it ain't broken don't fix it
|OT4| Gonna need a bigger post limit
|OT4|Not the cheapass gaffer thread!
|OT4|full wallets, empty shelves... Wait wat?
|OT4|We want the finest figures available to humanity, and we want them here, and we want them now!

|OT4| Shh...no tears. Only enabling now.

=P

lol

God, I need something to wash my eyes. I went to deviantart find some pictures to post on a thread on gaming side and my god, I feel nauseous.

It doesn't help that I searched for ZSS, Star Fox and Animal Crossing.

I find it funny that I could watch a horror movie / gore movie while eating, but DeviantArt makes me feel bad.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Dear KanColleGAF,

Why is Musashi not more prevalent in the anime. She is clearly best boat girl.

Sincerely,
Everyone

I'm going to guess that we'll see Tenryuu and Tatsuta first.
Then Yamato.
And then Musashi slightly after.
I doubt either battleship will have much scene time though. Maybe 2nd season/OVA/Movie!
Personally I hope they do an anime adaptation of the official" 4-koma (http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kantai-Collection-KanColle) or the Kindergarten doujin series (http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kantai-Collection-KanColle-Kokuritsu-Kantai-Youchien-Doujinshi).

Acid08

Banned
How long do you guys think it'll be before GSC puts out their release list for this month? We're almost a week into February.

How long do you guys think it'll be before GSC puts out their release list for this month? We're almost a week into February.

They come out in waves every Monday or so.

They already did one for some stuff and we'll probably see more next Monday and the following one, etc.

Just expect for another Nanami delay~

kewlmyc

Settin

Then Yamato.
I doubt either battleship will have much scene time though. Maybe 2nd season/OVA/Movie!
Personally I hope they do an anime adaptation of the official" 4-koma

But
They lost a ship during a battle.
why wouldn't they bust out the big guns.

Acid08

Banned
They come out in waves every Monday or so.

They already did one for some stuff and we'll probably see more next Monday and the following one, etc.

Just expect for another Nanami delay~

They release one every Monday unless Monday is a holiday, then they do it the next day. They usually leave delays till last so you'll have to wait a few weeks to find out Nanami's been delayed again. :p

Here was this weeks: http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4049/Release+Dates+for+February+2015+Products.html

Thanks!

also I hate you

Edit: also you guys should probably not link to manga sites here

Then Yamato.
Personally I hope they do an anime adaptation of the official" 4-koma .

I wonder if Mikasa will ever turn up in the game.

kewlmyc

Dammit, once again my EMS package is being delivered to my job when it's closed on Saturday. I might just go to the post office and pick it up there tomorrow and just see a movie on this side of town or something to make up for the trip (live around 40 minutes away). Done it before and the post office seem perfectly fine with it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Will have to remember to retweet one of Mamitan's tweets tomorrow (well I should say today as it is past midnight).

Dammit, once again my EMS package is being delivered to my job when it's closed on Saturday. I might just go to the post office and pick it up there tomorrow and just see a movie on this side of town or something to make up for the trip (live around 40 minutes away). Done it before and the post office seem perfectly fine with it.

Please see Jupiter Ascending

SoldnerKei

Is Jupiter Ascending any good? Trailers seemed pretty hit or miss.

I was told that if you are expecting a Wachowskis movie, then it will deliver, dunno if I should take that as good or bad

still, it sounds like a solid plan to make it up for the trip

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Dammit now I am thinking of ordering 2 Re-Class Nendos as well...

I'm thinking about buying one of them, someone down the line is gonna kick themselves for either not buying it, or not knowing they could have bought it, and they make them to order, so it's not scalping more like looking out for a future collector...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom