• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, man. I see Ami still has nendo Snake available after release so hopefully the same thing happens with her.

Hopefully!

Dammit now I am thinking of ordering 2 Re-Class Nendos as well...

Me too...

Been a while since I posted. Just got Tekken Bishoujo Nina Williams today.

The box:

The figure:

All the Tekken Bishoujos released so far. I'm out of room!

Also got this Super Sonico figure late last year for $40 new off Amazon.

DAT BOOTY!

Sonico <3

Was thinking of Project Almanac or Kingsman: The Secret Service
Or Spongebob 2

Is Jupiter Ascending any good? Trailers seemed pretty hit or miss.

EDIT: Oh, Kingsman isn't out yet. Damn.

Been hearing that JA is crap. A hollow sci-fi flick.

Kindsman is ok. I saw it back in November. A decent attempt to bring back the Naked Gun-like spy comedies.

Best boat woman is getting shafted.

103529-7vZWWC1gif-NTL0.gif

Figure-Gaf |OT4| Little Plastic Women
Figure-Gaf |OT4| We Can Quit Anytime We Want
Figure-Gaf |OT4| Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love AmiAmi
Figure-Gaf |OT4| Loving, Touching, Preordering
Figure-Gaf |OT4| Subj: AmiAmi: Payment Request

omlet

Something about the simplicity of something like

Figure GAF |OT4| Payment Confirmed

really resonates with me.

._.

It's short, it's neutral (not kancolle/waifu/etc. specific), and it's damningly relevant. (Alternate, substitute "Received" for "Confirmed" and/or "Order" for "Payment")

I'm thinking about buying one of them, someone down the line is gonna kick themselves for either not buying it, or not knowing they could have bought it, and they make them to order, so it's not scalping more like looking out for a future collector...

Ya very true. Also with free shipping offer it makes sense. Although I wonder what speed the free shipping is..

Oh my god just saw a Mikasa figma review, why did I do that. The accessories are just insanely fun to play with.

I'm talking about this because there is a store neaby selling her.

Where in the world is Figma Motoko???

Meanwhile I know all too well where Akagi is at...
USPS says expected delivery is tomorrow lol, maybe a week from tomorrow.

Bloodember

Got Sasaki in the mail today. I also got Bishoujo Kitty Pryde and Play Art Kai Supergirl.

Been debating with myself about the Sideshow Red Sonja Premium Figure, she's really awesome.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I've never used them before. Reliable?

Seems like it, they shipped next day, I used EMS. It was in the US within 4 days, then sat in customs for 5 days.

That's where I picked the the Grendel Prime statue. Huge, well packed box with heavy polystone in it that managed to get past UK customs with no bother, and arrived like 4 days after I ordered, so they are aces in my books.

-------------

If anyone told me last night when I was refreshing my email every 5 minutes, hoping for an early dispatch offer, that I'd have forgotten about the Queen of the Dead today for nearly the entire day, I would have called you a liar...

Arkadios

Figure GAF |OT4| Hot Toys

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

I also think the OP of OT4 should be informative as the previous ones, not just links to the previous threads. And maybe include new faces in the banner, like nendos and/or those dudes from Free!.

Ryuuroden

|OT4| Fleet Admiral or Bust, Wo is the wallet that drops anchor in these waters.

no, really, how bout

|OT4| These ARE the figures you're looking for

(in salute to Star Wars returning)

Bloodember

I think I'm going to have to take the 2.5 hour trip down to Ikea to get a couple Detolfs. The shipping is laughable at $349.00.

I don't like my Harley's out in the air, they need to be behind glass.

I think I'm going to have to take the 2.5 hour trip down to Ikea to get a couple Detolfs. The shipping is laughable at $349.00.

I don't like my Harley's out in the air, they need to be behind glass.

Please, take a person with you. Those things are heeeeeaaaaavvvvvyyyyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom