• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Set up some figures in front of the side of a black wine cooler. I'm surprised at how easy it is to take nice shots when you have a black background, although I made them all a touch too dark and went overboard with the contrast. These were taken on my iPhone.

Those were taken with your iPhone? Did you scale the images or something so they look this good?

Snkpls PLS~

tumblr_nfipw3nyoY1qh6swzo1_500.gif

Ok...so all the Medichus and most of the Nendos?

L95

I'm just buying all the FE things ( ' -')

In other words, Nendo Marth, Nendo Caeda/Sheeda, and Cordelia scale.

Acid08

Banned
That painted shot is using WAY to extreme green/yellow to look natural.

Colors as subtle as Christian Bale's voice in the Dark Knight trilogy.

Someone said F the slightly muted colors this series runs on apparently.

Only thing that's keeping me hopeful is that those promo shots actually went up after that painted shot. About a month later. So maybe they fixed it? Idk, I have it pre-ordered so I guess we'll see!

taoofjord

Question for Nendoroid-GAF or those familiar with the joints. I've got a Sentinel Hurricane Polymar action figure that uses the same kind of peg/joint system for the hands and feet. On one of the feet, the peg fits so tightly that I can't twist the joint (or pull it out). Any recommendations on how to loosen it? so I can remove it and slim it down a touch?

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Well yeah lol, why I didn't post any GKs =P
Also dang before WonFES I had an average 6.66 posts per day now it's 6.70 XP

Thought so. Phew. Money saved!

Also, has anyone seen any shots of bishoujo Sakura [Street Fighter]? There was a cropped teaser of her (painted) in with Koto's other WF teasers, but I have yet to see any pics of her.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Except the Samurai recolor sold out on preorders. Psychic is a bomba because it's trashy.

When trashy doesn't sell it's time to end the line...
(I'm just teasing, really sucks when you get the feeling of something getting cut short before you wanted it to stop...Like Judy from Tales of Vesperia not getting made...)

And now we can add Flare to the list of COMPANIES MAKING THE EXACT SAME FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to get into this manga...

Loooks A LOT bettter than the anime......DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

There's an anime? But it's bad?

lol. I wonder how many were made.

Thank you good sir. I shall be on the look out for this!

http://hellpainter.com/ might find nsfw stuff, but that is the site where you want to start looking for his stuff, easily my favorite GK guy on the planet. I could just never get myself to buy one of his kits, for that price you gotta be confident in your own paint work.

Allright, here's my take from WonFes

Must haves:

Northern Princess Nendo
Yamato Nendo
Two-Star Mako Nendo
MM Link Nendo
Labrys Parform
Yukikaze Figma
Noire
Neptune (Finally, a normal clothes version! <3)
EDIT: How could I forget, Kotori Nendo!

Maybe List

Kan Colle Konata
Momohime Parform
Kirby Nendo

My biggest dissapointments of WonFes go to Volks Selvaria being a GK. No Yamato, Musashi, Takao or Atago Figmas (And a general lack of good Figmas). Finally, 90% of the Abyssals were GKs.

For a silver lining though, after looking up Parform Labrys on MFC it came to my attention there was a Yuudachi(!) Parform as well as a Shigure Parform. So those will be welcome when they release.

Settin

If any of you end up watching Bastard!! please post impressions here or in the Anime thread.

Show was amusing but I really like that Orchid Seed took their usual approach with Arshes Nei.

1. Take character
2. Staple on bigger breasts and butts
3. ???
4. profit

Edit: also skimpier outfit for no reason and blue eyes for no reason

Word on the Street Fighter Sakura bishoujo is that Koto wasn't allowing pictures of her.

Weird, since that seemed to be the case for Super Saiyan Ryuko and people still managed to get pics.

Word on the Street Fighter Sakura bishoujo is that Koto wasn't allowing pictures of her.

Weird, since that seemed to be the case for Super Saiyan Ryuko and people still managed to get pics.

There was a no camera notice for one of the Neptunia figures too.

Seems like everyone at WonFes obeyed the no camera requests except that one jerk who took the Ryuko pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom