• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, you're telling me.

I was just on MFC hoping something new was posted of her at WonderFes.

Her illustration posted.
A refined sculpt.
A painted prototype.

Nope. Nope. And nope.

i8izjqpwgxpozsktndnc.gif

Ryuuroden

I need to stop randomly browsing MFC. Never realized this Saber existed and now I want it.

Aftermarket price isn't completely terrible, but I'll have to wait until AmiAmi has it used or Mandarake has it since there's a bootleg out for it.

Yeah, been looking at picking that one up someday as well. Seen it pop up but always at bad times for me. Still decent price for it at least. Money isn't tight right now but I don't really want to be buying extra things atm, at least outside of the amount I already have budgeted for hobbies. Ive already purchased 5 second hand figures in the last 30 days that were not in any budget but I had some flex money. I will have a big inflow of money come April which is a good thing because if there are no delays, I would consider that to be a death month. I have Yamato Kai Heavy Arms, Racing Miku 2014, and Elin that month. For some of you guys that's not much but I rarely spend that much on figures in a single month.

What I like, looking at my preorder list is after those 3 all I have left to come out and still pay for atm is Musashi Kai Heavy Arms. The other is Astaroth which I already paid for :) Lots of room to add stuff from this wonderfest to my pre-orders.

Totally saved but also disappointed that no Kan Colle Fleet Carriers or Log Horizon or Little Witch Academia figures made an appearance or a Goku uniform Mako figure for that matter. I know some other companies are making the Fleet Carriers but If its not by one of the GSC or Alter umbrella companies or maybe Koto, I am not going to get it.

Well, it's their loss.

Max Factory will release a nice-quality Sorceress figure [I have faith in them], I'll purchase it, and then have no need for Orchid Seed's version.

I'm sure Max Factory's version will be out before Orchid Seed's....
maybe. But not before 2016

Settin

Well, it's their loss.

Max Factory will release a nice-quality Sorceress figure [I have faith in them], I'll purchase it, and then have no need for Orchid Seed's version.

Yeah the Max Factory one has a better pose and also might actually be released.

chrono01

I'm sure Max Factory's version will be out before Orchid Seed's....
maybe. But not before 2016
Which is kind of insane, considering how much time Orchid Seed had when compared to Max Factory.

By this time next year, Max Factory's Sorceress will be released [more than likely], whereas we'll be lucky to have a painted prototype from Orchid Seed of their version.

omlet

If I want to use amazon jp, do I have to sign up again? can't use my us site password?

You need to make a different account. You could use your same password for convenience if you're comfortable with that, but it has to be a new account specific to .co.jp.

Ryuuroden

You need to make a different account. You could use your same password for convenience if you're comfortable with that, but it has to be a new account specific to .co.jp.

ah yeah wasn't going to use the same heh. Just was making sure my attempts to log in failing were legit :p If that Metallica is still at 5.6k yen in 2 days I will probably order her.

Ryuuroden

Her foot actually kinda weirds me out. She also doesn't really represent Kamitani's artstyle all that well. She looks fantastic, just not a perfect match.

Orchid Seed's is almost 1:1.

Yeah but Orchid Seed's only exists in your fantasies, sure you think you have seen it but really its all in your head just like the blassreiter figure >.>

:p

Settin

Orchid Seed is trippin balls, man. Their Shiin-Hari that they just showed off yesterday is 1/7. Arshes Nei and Kai Harn are both 1/6.... What in the literal fuck are they thinking?

After seeing how different Arshes Nei is from the show, I don't think Orchid Seed has rules. Seems like they just run amok over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom