• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

B9SfmWACQAEiHRo.jpg:large

lack of Chiyo figure still hurts...

omlet

Alrighty, here's my damage report.

LqWKII6.jpg

If anyone missed any of these and are curious what any of them are, all are on my MFC Wishlist and a separate Watchlist I made for things I'm not for-sure about yet.

Just realised figma Haruna and Kongou were announced. I may need those >_>

EDIT: Oh they wasn't figma. They were these:

Ah, it's A.G.P or Armored Girls Project from Bandai. Will probably skip.

Im getting Kongou as bad a Yamato was,
If a Figma got announced it would be over a year away.
really need Kongou asap, so unless a Figma in announced before shipment of her im in.

george_us

Can't say I'm not jealous she's a beaut, looking forward to your impressions.
Has Queen of the Dead shipped for you yet?

You should probably just go ahead and order her now. Because you know you're going to try to get her later and you'll miss out like with Mary Jane.
Exactly why I got her. I've seen enough positive impressions to go ahead and grab her before she goes for $800+ like OG Ivy.

I just finished putting in the glass doors today. The empty spot's for my Premium Format Wonder Woman coming tomorrow.
d7VvfC7.jpg

DELTOF (I may have spelled that wrong)
VnvD8fp.jpg

Finally, my amiibo collection. I just need to install the lighting. I have what I need but I'm too lazy to install them after putting those glass doors on my other display.
fapKuJL.jpg

Gosh, you've really got some nice toys here.

YRN3WEm.jpg

Ultimadrago

I have Gimp but wanted another way! (Lazy)

Uh, get Irfanview. Paste image. Ctrl+R. Tab. Type a number. Push enter. Done resizing in five seconds.

http://irfanview.com/

Huh, never knew about this. Thanks

Screw having the page look nice for people! We're almost done with this thread anyway.

You know what? You're right!

Ryuuroden

When trashy doesn't sell it's time to end the line...
(I'm just teasing, really sucks when you get the feeling of something getting cut short before you wanted it to stop...Like Judy from Tales of Vesperia not getting made...)

I got to get into this manga...

There's an anime? But it's bad?

http://hellpainter.com/ might find nsfw stuff, but that is the site where you want to start looking for his stuff, easily my favorite GK guy on the planet. I could just never get myself to buy one of his kits, for that price you gotta be confident in your own paint work.

No, I think the anime is great, theres even a 2nd season coming, however its entirely CG so you have to get used to it being extremely ugly. I think it works tho.

kewlmyc

1398568608541.jpg

Also have 7 spaces on my 3DS friendlist, didn't take as long to check who got rid off me this time, only 3, and looking forward to adding whomever is on here that's getting MH4U and ideally can play online when I will XP

I'm getting MH4U, but never played a Monster Hunter before so I'm prepared to suck. Dual Blades all day every day though.

Acid08

Banned
Word on the Street Fighter Sakura bishoujo is that Koto wasn't allowing pictures of her.

Weird, since that seemed to be the case for Super Saiyan Ryuko and people still managed to get pics.

Dude, I didn't even know this was a thing! Would probably be my first Bishoujo if she looks good.

I'm getting MH4U, but never played a Monster Hunter before so I'm prepared to suck. Dual Blades all day every day though.
Should be fine, the tutorial for Monster Hunter games have been vastly improved since 3, much better introductions into the gameplay. And I'll be willing to give you hints etc to the game =D as well as good guides from online, will add your FC upon/near release.

Meesh

Ok, I don't have pics as I'm on mobile and I don't know how the majority of GAF feels about First4Figures but my exclusive Vyse came in the other week and I'm absolutely thrilled about it...he's a little taller though than my Dark Link due to the flag so I'll have to find a worthy display case, but trust ,e guys he's worth it.

kewlmyc

I need to stop randomly browsing MFC. Never realized this Saber existed and now I want it.

Aftermarket price isn't completely terrible, but I'll have to wait until AmiAmi has it used or Mandarake has it since there's a bootleg out for it.

Good lord. I almost bought her a few weeks ago. D:
That was a close one, good thing you've seen the video now as well, saved you money and heartache.
Ok, I don't have pics as I'm on mobile and I don't know how the majority of GAF feels about First4Figures but my exclusive Vyse came in the other week and I'm absolutely thrilled about it...he's a little taller though than my Dark Link due to the flag so I'll have to find a worthy display case, but trust ,e guys he's worth it.
Think F4F figures are now fine just on the expensive side and some prototypes look frightening lol, the Mega Man X. And they are the few makers to make particular figures for video game franchise unlikely to ever get any from other companies.

Speaking of Orchid Seed, WonFES gallery for them and didn't see this posted so may be NSFW if so will edit out the image, the link sure as hell is NSFW:
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9937.html

I need to stop randomly browsing MFC. Never realized this Saber existed and now I want it.

Aftermarket price isn't completely terrible, but I'll have to wait until AmiAmi has it used or Mandarake has it since there's a bootleg out for it.

where were you when I was linking this non stop last year lol. Its ems only for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom