• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

How many of the deadly sins have actually been released?
Asmodeus, Leviathan, two versions of Lucifer [Standard/Swimsuit Ver.], and Belphegor have already been released. Mammon/Beelzebub is supposedly next month [unless they're delayed again, they had better not be!] and Satan early 2015 [unless it's delayed].

There's also another version of Leviathan scheduled for 2015 [as posted above], as well as the Bunny Ver. of Asmodeus in January 2015 and Santa Ver. of Satan for later in 2015.

They will all be mine.

kewlmyc

Asmodeus, Leviathan, two versions of Lucifer [Standard/Swimsuit Ver.], and Belphegor have already been released. Mammon/Beelzebub is supposedly next month [unless they're delayed again, they had better not be!] and Satan early 2015 [unless it's delayed].

There's also another version of Leviathan scheduled for 2015 [as posted above], as well as the Bunny Ver. of Asmodeus in January 2015 and Santa Ver. of Satan for later in 2015.

They will all be mine.

Yeezus Christ dude...

Haha I truly feel sorry for the delivery men or women to everyone in this thread XD, I should really give something to them for Xmas but I'm sure they were more appreciative of me now that I've cut down on my packages =P

chrono01

Yeezus Christ dude...
No one said collecting all of the Seven Deadly Sins would be easy.

Or cheap. ;_;

Haha I truly feel sorry for the delivery men or women to everyone in this thread XD, I should really give something to them for Xmas but I'm sure they were more appreciative of me now that I've cut down on my packages =P
I was thinking of tipping my mailperson this year too, but for the last couple months we've been cycling through different people [it seems as though no one wants this route, I wonder why], so it wouldn't feel right to give it to someone who's only made a few deliveries.

Maybe next year.

I've bought my neighbours across the street a Christmas gift and a bottle of wine. They are home a lot of the time and kindly take in any delivery for me while I'm at the office or out and about (e.g. requires a signature, too bulky). They've saved me an awful lot of trips to courier depots this year, for which I am hugely grateful!

Kinda thinking of cancelling Psychic next month along with Aoba. Don't know if I'm really feeling her anymore.

The comic bishoujo lines are the ones I'm really dedicated to.

Bombless

Kinda thinking of cancelling Psychic next month along with Aoba. Don't know if I'm really feeling her anymore.

I'm surprised you held out this long. She really is a terrible figure. Well made, no doubt, but still terrible.

george_us

I'm sending in a cancellation request today. Originally I thought she'd end up like Samurai but she isn't even sold out anywhere. It makes me think her price is going to plummet in a couple of months.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Psychic is like the Peg Bundy of anime figures...

You'll feel better with her canceled, and so will we...

meijiko

Guys I'm going to drown next year. Seriously.

z1u0TPW.jpg

xrU0Xvr.jpg

Kdu6yir.jpg

iOVGqCw.jpg

dywb9HQ.jpg

NT91ibT.jpg

qgaK4MY.jpg

uGPeNZg.jpg

E9tkI4Z.jpg

Meyneth

Guys I'm going to drown next year. Seriously.

E9tkI4Z.jpg
Already bought Koto Sakura, undecided on the Colour Colle trading figures, and am definitely going to get the For Girls Yue.

Has Yue had any other figures? This seems like the first one I've ever seen :O

Dice//

Banned
Why all the CCS stuff lately?? I mean, nothing against it at all, a lot of 90's anime should be getting some figure love so I'm actually real happy

meijiko

Already bought Koto Sakura, undecided on the Colour Colle trading figures, and am definitely going to get the For Girls Yue.

Has Yue had any other figures? This seems like the first one I've ever seen :O

Nope, it's a first for Yue and beast for Kero. That outfit is unique, too, considering they don't often make merchandise based on manga-only outfits.

Bluray release of the whole series.

Again, the blu-rays have been out for years in Japan--this influx has little to do with that. It could be the 15 year anniversary for the anime, it could be Nakayoshi's 60th anniversary, it could be figure-makers finally realized what a cash cow Sakura could be. CCS was mega-popular in Japan with young girls, considering the sheer amount of merchandise it got back then, though it was less figures and more toys, school supplies, bags, clear files, cards, shitajiki, plushes, trading figures, etc. It could be the market realizing that the show is ripe for nostalgia-seeking adults (like yours truly). It could be an attempt to piggy-pack on Sailormoon's revival. They could be getting ready for a reboot. We don't really know, but the US release of the blu-rays is probably pretty low on the list.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've bought my neighbours across the street a Christmas gift and a bottle of wine. They are home a lot of the time and kindly take in any delivery for me while I'm at the office or out and about (e.g. requires a signature, too bulky). They've saved me an awful lot of trips to courier depots this year, for which I am hugely grateful!
While I was on my gap year and thus home a lot during the day I literally became the place where parcels for neighbours would be dropped off. The postman even started calling me by my first man because of how often it happened HA HA.

Yaari

Ordering from Crunchyroll is like waiting for an Atlus game to release in Europe ain't it? The plus side is you got your figure on the way, and she worth looking forward too...

Yeah, I can wait until February to see if my Shiro is butchered or not. Or whenever they finally ship it out. Sigh.

Man, AmiAmi must be really picking with the grading scale for pre-owned items. Finally got my AT2 Luca figure in this afternoon (yay for USPS trying to deliver it to the wrong address though >.>).

Figure looks great and the only issue I noticed on the box was some minor stain dots on the bottom (not *those* kinds :p, more like if it was placed on a surface that wasn't entirely clean and a little bit transferred or something). The rest of the box is perfectly fine. Not going to keep it in the box so it's not a huge deal with the bottom marks on the box or anything.

(On a side note, noticed Amazon had some sellers selling the other AT2 figure at a much higher price obviously. If MFC doesn't have any people reporting bootlegs for that figure, is it pretty safe to assume there wouldn't be any if I happened to order from one of them?)

Halfway tempted by that Rank anniversary ver. figure that was linked to a while back. Really liking the preview images of it so far.

Danferno

Man, AmiAmi must be really picking with the grading scale for pre-owned items. Finally got my AT2 Luca figure in this afternoon (yay for USPS trying to deliver it to the wrong address though >.>).

Figure looks great and the only issue I noticed on the box was some minor stain dots on the bottom (not *those* kinds :p, more like if it was placed on a surface that wasn't entirely clean and a little bit transferred or something). The rest of the box is perfectly fine. Not going to keep it in the box so it's not a huge deal with the bottom marks on the box or anything.

Ar Tonelico fist-bump! I bought both my Luca and Cloche figures used from Ami Ami--they were in immaculate condition. Hopefully someday we'll see some Ar no surge figures, but I'm not holding my breath :(

Meyneth

Just got my Nendo Sakura shipment email from good smile.

Aww yiss

Also, nendo Nadia has been "on route" to Canada for 5 business days already. This is the longest EMS shipping has ever taken.
I'm pretty sure the mail boat sank or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom