• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaari

Yay, my Maiko Madoka
Madokadayo
is here and she's really cute :D

Looks like there is a tiny paint flaw on her nose (like a little dot that didn't dust off when I lightly rubbed it) but you wouldn't really be able to tell without looking really close. Otherwise it looks great, nice GSC QC, paint job on the kimono looks great and the hair seam is not too bad.

She's reserving that DETOLF shelf for the rest of the girls. Can't wait to get the whole set, Mami's out in the spring but I don't think Sayaka or Kyoko have a date yet.

Looks nice! Where did you get her? She's difficult to find. I had the last one when I bought her months ago from a store over here.

You have Homura already? And yeah, I missed the pre-order window for Mami, oh well I'm sure I will get her as well.

omlet

Looks nice! Where did you get her? She's difficult to find. I had the last one when I bought her months ago from a store over here.

You have Homura already? And yeah, I missed the pre-order window for Mami, oh well I'm sure I will get her as well.

I got her from Navito World. FigureGAFfer Meyneth who lives near their physical store hooked me up so I was able to buy it direct from NV for $123 even though they were sold out on their online store.

Homura and Mami I ordered from Rightstuf (Homura shipped this Monday). Homura is out of stock now for US (2 left a 145$ for non-US) and they still have Mami (US) (Intl)

Please tell me that isn't Figma Tohsaka 2.0

No way am I buying any of them. Already passed on Saber 2.0 because she is out of scale with every other Fate Figma.

Think they are probably just re-releasing the Fate Figma due to recent releases of anime/games.
B3PbLmcCYAASsG2.jpg:large

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/41482172.html
30ae6c2f-s.png

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/41479144.html
53310da3-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/41478178.html
055ab44d-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/41478614.html
d5d9d6f7-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/41478351.html
img02_02.jpg

mini_01.jpg
mini_02.jpg

mini_03.jpg
mini_04.jpg

http://tamashii.jp/special/sf_robot/

506f1cfe-s.png
85e4490b-s.png
6d1aa2d1-s.png
b2198fbd-s.png

Sex kick Vegeta ;P
Ranko Kanzaki: Anniversary Princess Ver. ~Mad Banquet~
\ To all my slaves who have joined the festivities! /
\ Bow down before me! Kneel down!/
o0515058613135801853.jpg

o0515054113136145802.jpg

The popular IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls social game has reached its third anniversary and also has an anime series coming in January 2015. From that game comes a 1/8th scale figure of Ranko Kanzaki wearing her ‘Anniversary Princess’ outfit from the game’s 2nd anniversary.

The figure captures the enjoyment Ranko feels while on the live stage with a beautiful smile and dynamic pose. Her outfit has also been sculpted in great detail, down to the intricate roses that adorn various parts of it. Her rather unique mike stand has also been faithfully included. The Mad Banquet version also includes a much larger base in the image of an altar! Be sure to add this brazen Ranko to your collection!
Preview: Terra Formars - Swarm Figure 12 Pack BOX by Bandai

JOHJ?

JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ

I'm not even that big on Frozen and haven't seen anything Cinderella Girls.

Why do I want to order these?

I can't.

I can't...

The Ranko looks like she's worth it for the Gothic dress motif alone. I was really impressed with Phat's Kyoko Kirigiri. Ranko is very tempting. I'm pretty surprised the price is below 15k.

chrono01

Perhaps it's myself getting used to the higher figure prices, but the DX ver. of Ranko is a lot lower than I expected it to be.

I'm still passing, though.

chrono01

Did you finally cave on Musashi? That's the only reason I could see you passing on Ranko.
Nope, not yet. Maybe in the next day or two [still trying to decide which version to go with, red or grey ~_~].

As for me passing on Ranko, I love the IDOLM@STER franchise, but I haven't gotten into collecting the figures and I'm not going to start now. There's just way too many I like.

Bombless

Nope, not yet. Maybe in the next day or two [still trying to decide which version to go with, red or grey ~_~].

As for me passing on Ranko, I love the IDOLM@STER franchise, but I haven't gotten into collecting the figures and I'm not going to start now. There's just way too many I like.

Kai ver. Why? Because :
moar_moar_dakka_by_golentan-d6wq0i2.jpg

Meyneth

Yay, my Maiko Madoka
Madokadayo
is here and she's really cute :D

Looks like there is a tiny paint flaw on her nose (like a little dot that didn't dust off when I lightly rubbed it) but you wouldn't really be able to tell without looking really close. Otherwise it looks great, nice GSC QC, paint job on the kimono looks great and the hair seam is not too bad.

She's reserving that DETOLF shelf for the rest of the girls. Can't wait to get the whole set, Mami's out in the spring but I don't think Sayaka or Kyoko have a date yet.
She's so great, one of my greatest purchases for sure.
When is homura shipping?

Also
Those Kaiyodo Kirin's look so awesome, I ordered both.
The rust version releases next month which is great!
I'll also wait to see if goodsmile has a preorder bonus for their store before I order nendo Elsa.

It seems like it would be easy to just buy Ranko. There wouldn't be any room for any of the other girls on the shelf! :D

im leaning towards red musashi cuz red looks better and matches yamato. Imma wait till the prototype with the gun extra cannons on her back will look first... if they show them before the deadline.

Ryuuroden

Are you fucking kidding me, only 13,040....I didn't think it would be that cheap (I don't know what is more scary, that I think that is cheap, or that I thought it would cost more)

I am probably so in on ordering that. Phat did Metallica right? and even though it took a long time they put a lot of effort making it quality? If so, I am most likely in, funny thing is, I had Metallica ordered at one point in time too >.>

phat company is a b tier company at best. They might have some good ones, but the QC is a mixed bag.

Kirigiri was my test for my first phat company preorder, haven't gone mine yet but seems like she is solid overall.

Ryuuroden

phat company is a b tier company at best. They might have some good ones, but the QC is a mixed bag.

Kirigiri was my test for my first phat company preorder, haven't gone mine yet but seems like she is solid overall.

I'll probably just wait till post release johnsmith style cause that's how I roll.

SsEBp.gif

chrono01

Holy shit just saw the scan of colored Leviathan.

Bought!
She's been purchased in my mind ever since I've seen the sculpt. Which has been a while. The Seven Deadly Sins is definitely my "WANT!", even more than Boat Girls. I think it's the combination of Demons/Sins/Nishii's artwork that does it for me. I just love the idea behind em'.

That alternate pose, though. :eek:

raven777

She's been purchased in my mind ever since I've seen the sculpt. Which has been a while. The Seven Deadly Sins is definitely my "WANT!", even more than Boat Girls. I think it's the combination of Demons/Sins/Nishii's artwork that does it for me. I just love the idea behind em'.

That alternate pose, though. :eek:

To be honest I wasn't really fan of the Seven Deadly Sins made by Orchid Seed so far. I always preferred the ones by Amakuni. But this one, going by the cans look as good, if not better than the one by Amakuni.

chrono01

To be honest I wasn't really fan of the Seven Deadly Sins made by Orchid Seed so far. I always preferred the ones by Amakuni. But this one, going by the cans look as good, if not better than the one by Amakuni.
Really? I'm the opposite. As much as I love Amakuni's Leviathan/Belphegor, I personally feel that Orchid Seed's releases of Asmodeus/Lucifer have been better. Also, their upcoming Mammon/Satan look amazing too, but then so does Amakuni's Beelzebub.

Don't get me wrong, I've been thoroughly pleased with Amakuni's releases, I just tbelieve Orchid Seed's are a slight step up from Amakuni, at least in the cast-off department.

They will all be mine, though. [Yes, I'm even collecting the Maou Mokushiroku line. -_-]

Oh, Orchid Seed? 2017 release am confirmed.

I'm still waiting for that Blassreiter figure they never painted.
That will never see the light of day.

And it depresses the hell out of me.

raven777

Really? I'm the opposite. As much as I love Amakuni's Leviathan/Belphegor, I personally feel that Orchid Seed's releases of Asmodeus/Lucifer have been better. Also, their upcoming Mammon/Satan look amazing too, but then so does Amakuni's Beelzebub.

Don't get me wrong, I've been thoroughly pleased with Amakuni's releases, I just tbelieve Orchid Seed's are a slight step up from Amakuni, at least in the cast-off department.

They will all be mine, though. [Yes, I'm even collecting the Maou Mokushiroku line. -_-]
Well yea I heard some bad things about Amakuni's cast-offs...

anyways, she just arrived!
54759CAE3F59640010

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
GSC Levi bought, even with Potato head titan base, I was hoping for a DX, but oh well. Might need a new shelf soon, got 22 figures on order and I know I won't have space for them, unless I want them looking like a junk store collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom