• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nendoroid Renge and Suigintou paid for!

Just paid for Ren-chon here as well!

okwQf4G.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. They've made a ball of racism figurine and yet Mitsuba still remain figureless. There is no justice in this world.

Zerojul

Elsa preordered !
I already have 2 Nendos and 1 Super Robot Chogokin for May and it's 6 months from now. I expect a few more things to be added (one Myth Cloth at the very least).

omlet

I'm not sure about this Ranko by Phat, you guys. I think there is a girl in there somewhere but it's a bit hard to tell with all the grey and flowers and frills and strawberry jelly everywhere. Kidding (sort of) aside, it does look impressively elaborate and my initial gut reaction was "ooh, I want," but after a good look I'm not convinced I should preorder even with that
phat
amiami discount.

Reasons to preorder:
Cool base, frilly dress(!), good motion pose, not as expensive as I was expecting and this one will probably not bin, no other orders in June, it's not as garish as some of the other im@s stuff like Sashiko or Mika.

Reasons to pass:
It's still idol stuff, not a fan of the franchise, can't get over that weird strawberry jelly wave, very busy design (more decoration than character), over 10k, going to take up a lot of space and despite adding shelving recently I don't have a lot of space left when I account for planned/current orders.

WWFGD

Einbroch

Banned
I'm not sure about this Ranko by Phat, you guys. I think there is a girl in there somewhere but it's a bit hard to tell with all the grey and flowers and frills and strawberry jelly everywhere. Kidding (sort of) aside, it does look impressively elaborate and my initial gut reaction was "ooh, I want," but after a good look I'm not convinced I should preorder even with that
phat
amiami discount.

Reasons to preorder:
Cool base, frilly dress(!), good motion pose, not as expensive as I was expecting and this one will probably not bin, no other orders in June, it's not as garish as some of the other im@s stuff like Sashiko or Mika.

Reasons to pass:
It's still idol stuff, not a fan of the franchise, can't get over that weird strawberry jelly wave, very busy design (more decoration than character), over 10k, going to take up a lot of space and despite adding shelving recently I don't have a lot of space left when I account for planned/current orders.

WWFGD
FigureGAF might tell you to buy, but I say pass.

That strawberry jelly is just, yuck.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
phat
amiami discount.

Reasons to preorder:

Reasons to pass:

WWFGD

Just pass, don't end up pre-ordering this just 'cause you got nothing that month, more shits coming out that will tick all your boxes and fill that month in...

Plus that's Musashi month, she blows that tacky thing out of the water*, cough up the extra dough and buy her instead...

*shots fired, Ranko sunk...

As nonsense as the show was I loved this design a lot. Was hyped when I say this til I read 20cm... about the size of most non MG/PG Gundam models which is disappointing considering how freaking big this thing is in the show.

dreamfall

I really hope Phat does a Bayonetta 2 statue!

Also what happened to that Kasumi? I just want to see real shots! I wish KT struck a deal with Yamashita again, and they did every fighter on the KotoBish line.

SoldnerKei

I really hope Phat does a Bayonetta 2 statue!

Also what happened to that Kasumi? I just want to see real shots! I wish KT struck a deal with Yamashita again, and they did every fighter on the KotoBish line.

Kasumi pics

gosh, I was so close to preorder that figure, good thing I asked what was the deal with griffon over here, you saved my wallet GAF :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom