• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar Tonelico fist-bump! I bought both my Luca and Cloche figures used from Ami Ami--they were in immaculate condition. Hopefully someday we'll see some Ar no surge figures, but I'm not holding my breath :(

Picked up AT1-3 a little while ago (not sure if I'll just end up playing NISA's AT2 or wait for the re-translation to finish though). Hoping AmiAmi puts up Cloche up in pre-owned so I can have both of them.

If they did end up doing Ar nosurge figures my wallet would be so dead, I'd pretty much pick up anything figure-wise that ended up releasing (outside of a really bad final sculpt or something).

kinda want that flare elin, but its 15k and nobody knows anything about the company outside that it is alter affiliated

She definitely looks great, but I can't justify dropping 15k on a figure from a company no one really knows anything about yet. For all we know, this may be Alter's high-end label, since they'll also be releasing Arcadia's Bayonetta, which was looking pretty large.

She definitely looks great, but I can't justify dropping 15k on a figure from a company no one really knows anything about yet. For all we know, this may be Alter's high-end label, since they'll also be releasing Arcadia's Bayonetta, which was looking pretty large.

apparently somebody dug out that the CEOs for both company are the same. Not sure how much truth there is to that.

Meyneth

I'll still be keeping Flare Elin on pre-order so you all can live vicariously through me. :D
The most terrible scenario would be she looks AWFUL and has lazy painting. Not exactly a great way to start a company, but I'll only be one figure in. And I'm always willing to customize stuff myself anyway. :/

I'll still be keeping Flare Elin on pre-order so you all can live vicariously through me. :D
The most terrible scenario would be she looks AWFUL and has lazy painting. Not exactly a great way to start a company, but I'll only be one figure in. And I'm always willing to customize stuff myself anyway. :/
actually worse is that they do not use a good base and metal pegs and her leg snap in half then falls down while the sword and her paint get scratched

FIGURE-009127_03.jpg
you can tell the center of gravity is leaning forward. Unless the base gets bigger and heavier, this will always be a concern

meijiko

Not quite figure related, but this pouch finally came in the mail for me today and I'm so excited it fits my 3DS. I didn't even know it would when I bought it.

Now I can show my true power level in public without resorting to anime shirts and tacky keychains on my bag.

Arclaid

So it happened.

Musashi Kai: Heavy Armament Version pre-ordered.

My wallet has been sunk.

I could not resist. I should not resist. It was inevitable.

[I'm surprised I lasted the weekend.]

Watching you guys flipping out over boat girls is one of my favourite hobbies.

qCS6atQ.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Bought a ps4, no money left for figures.

I was planning on nabbing a PS4 during the Amazon Black Friday deals, but at least in the UK there have only been games. Won't need one until March (fftype0) but I was hoping to get it a bit early.

So it happened.

Musashi Kai: Heavy Armament Version pre-ordered.

My wallet has been sunk.

I could not resist. I should not resist. It was inevitable.

[I'm surprised I lasted the weekend.]

All's well that ends well...

StayDead

Just paid for....

Nendoroid - Girls und Panzer: Saori Takebe
Unit price 3,560 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,560 JPY

Yamato Girls Collection - Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Makoto Harada 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 5,270 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 5,270 JPY

Nendoroid - Love Live!: Nico Yazawa(Preorder)
Unit price 2,770 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,770 JPY

[Bonus] PS Vita Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (w/Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX MAGAZINE)
Unit price 5,570 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 5,570 JPY

Nendoroid - Non Non Biyori: Renge Miyauchi
Unit price 3,360 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,360 JPY

I REGRET NOTHING. Although before I pay, does anyone know who handles SAL Parcel in the UK? The top order (2 of them) are too big for SAL Smalll Packet and I don't want to use EMS due to Parcelforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom