• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

There is no justice in a world where Nowi and Lon'qu will never get figures.

ftfy

I want a Kellam figure.

Inb4 "who?"

I've already got one. Even took a picture for you.

I0PNHGp.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Ok, pre ordered my first Nendoroid (Elsa). And I did another one, but what is a (Provisional Preorder)? That means it might not happen? I'll not have to pay if it doesn't go through, right?

Also, Nendoroids are so cheap, I might have to stay away from them otherwise I'll clear my wallet.

EDIT: Welp, I said I needed to stay away from AmiAmi. Just impulse-bought this:

I did not just buy Kuroneko.
i didnt.

Luigi87

ftfy

I've already got one. Even took a picture for you.

I totally forgot who Kellam was until I saw your figure. I feel so bad.

EDIT: Welp, I said I needed to stay away from AmiAmi. Just impulse-bought this:

Dang, I went two years before I even got a second nendo (and by second, I mean 3+ all at once...)

It's too late for you. Time to open a bank account strictly for Nendos.

Anony

paid for renge

i should stop checking out with paypal, their conv rates are bad.
i checked out at 1:100 cad:yen.
going though credit card, i probably would have gotten 1:102 - 1:104

I did not just buy Kuroneko.
i didnt.

Haha, sorry.

I totally forgot who Kellam was until I saw your figure. I feel so bad.

Dang, I went two years before I even got a second nendo (and by second, I mean 3+ all at once...)

It's too late for you. Time to open a bank account strictly for Nendos.

Yeah, I'll have to sell a couple of things here because I've got a fever and the only prescription is more nendos.

EDIT: I wish Bayonetta had more figures, I heard that one is coming, but I found no pre-order yet. She's one weakness that I have (even though I am stalling buying her game until I get a bigger HD).

Oh I know AmiAmi will likely do a decent discount on her, but that'll still be above 10k easily. :(

I thought the animu was cute. But it wasn't amazing, and out of the characters in the show, Kate wasn't my favorite. I really like the look of Max Factory's Plamya figure, but I can only imagine what they'll want for her (which I'm still not going to pay).

Meyneth

Oh, okay, not three for yourself, haha.
I'm not that crazy...
yet

Although, I'll be getting two of that figma horse. One will stay as it is and the other one is for painting. I've already got the Griffith figma, he needs his horse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom