• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

I want all the sins, and all the hyakka girls
547931054B34730029

8UXudz.jpg

I think she will look great when colored. The color scheme is really nice.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Love waking up to an explosion of awesome:

TeuLs62.jpg

Never liked the first one, so this velvets a purchase.
aGmzwWW.jpg

Never liked the first one, so this leviathans a purchase.
sxgsFIN.jpg

Never liked the other ones, so this Nu is a purchase.
AHBDOPR.jpg

Never liked the first one, so this V.2 Akira Yamamoto is a purchase.
ZWtEd5o.jpg

Getting all the rest of them so I'll nab this one too.

Also I got an email from an old friend about affordable figures the other day, so I recommended the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line and he's picked up his first and says he's hooked:

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
For one second I thought this Alter Velvet girl was naked, but then I saw the picture from the side and it showed that she's wearing a top.

Railyn

Neo Member
Hi guys. :) Finally had my account validated!

I've been following this thread since I started looking for a figure for a friend last year. It hasn't even been a year since I received my first one and my collection is at 18 figures and 20 preorders. While I had very specific criteria in the beginning to limit my collecting, I ended up...breaking all of them when I saw some figures you guys posted. No regrets since twintail Dark Angel Olivia and Kirigiri look amazing. :)

I'm indifferent to how destructive I've been toward my wallet...8D

Einbroch

Banned

I've been following this thread since I started looking for a figure for a friend last year. It hasn't even been a year since I received my first one and my collection is at 18 figures and 20 preorders. While I had very specific criteria in the beginning to limit my collecting, I ended up...breaking all of them when I saw some figures you guys posted. No regrets since twintail Dark Angel Olivia and Kirigiri look amazing. :)

Welcome friend.

May your wallet be forever doomed.

i hope that Dark Schneider isn't 400something. looks great.

I thought that was him. That material doesn't look like regular PVC, though. Unless they specifically went for that look with the painting.

Knowing myself, will probably cave as soon as I see the paint job.

I caved already! I mean, what more could you want? They even tossed Cornelius in there!

But considering this is Alter, I imagine it means they're done with Muramasa and moving onto other Vanillaware properties.

Bombless

Welcome and may you...oh nevermind. I see you've already slain yours. Now get an MFC account rolling to keep track of your endeavours!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
They really need to start making more Shingeki no Bahamut figures, and not just Olivia variants. It's a goldmine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom