• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

54781EF64D08CD0017

I'm digging everything about this but the purple edges. Why'd they go with that? >.<

I love their prototypes, but after buying goat girl (aka Diabolus Ungulate) I'd never pay full price for an Embrace Japan figure, she came out like a bad bootleg...

I have their original Diabolus Inclinatus, and she came out fantastically. Sherrif Nottingham came out ok too. Their quality isn't universally bad like Griffon, but it's definitely prudent to see actual production copies before making any purchasing decisions of their figures.

RMI

Banned
Figure makers aren't reliant on foreign markets though. I do wish Nintendo will work with better figure makers for their limited edition Amiibo's though.
Edit: Oh lol, had you quoted for a bit before I replied XD, guess you knew.

Yeah I realized that it's different when we pay Japanese companies in USD for products domestically. There's no benefit to them from a weak yen if we're importing except that we'll probably buy a little bit more in the coming years.

StayDead

I'm going to regret this, but I'm becoming a double admiral in April. 4 Nendos that month and 1 figma. Don't help me, it's too late. Save yourselves.

That's the one I have, the proto was fantastic, in hand it's bootleg bad, all her "clothes" shrunk in the wash... I still love the look of the figure, and I forgave all it's flaws enough to keep her, but it was the most disappointing figure I bought to date.

That's a shame, wonder if they are re-releasing it or just making these version and posted it for comparison on the Dengeki article:

If I had a dollar for every time I've been told that line...

...I'd buy more figures

I really liked this.

EDIT: Just found out that I'm fucked. My credit card company made a mistake in the charges, and something that I bought last month will be credited this month, thus wrecking my wallet even harder. If I end up missing in early December is because I was kidnapped to pay my things.

Meyneth

HA
Whilst I wait for nendo Nadia, all my other orders arrived at the same time. So I've got 5 orders coming on Monday morning at the same time.

I'm also still really sad I missed Elsa. I want to buy something to make me feel better but that would be irresponsible..
those two new boat girl nendos are cute. Their hair has little dents so then can be posed together (&#12291;&#969;&#12291;)

Man it really sucks about the Japanese recession going on, just as I was planning on moving there here in about a year. I'm hoping that maybe in a few years they'll figure it all out and I can swing in for good.

In the meantime, my next check is going to Lucina.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Dem Mammon pics on Orchid Seed's blog
NSFW, duh.

Hot Damn, I'm gonna regret passing on her.

Too late to add her to December either, I ended up picking up 9 Ps4 games over the week due to Black Friday sales in the UK. I blame the sales, it's not my fault they were so cheap.
I'm gonna end up pan handling down the high street next year...

meijiko

tumblr_nfs0r8dy3t1si3aqmo1_1280.jpg

These are looking pretty good. I actually kind of like how small they are, considering I want to display all of them together.

raven777

54792E284263650006

I wonder if they opened her mouth to match Kotori. The original art doesn't have her mouth open.

Still she looks gorgeous and 100% buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom