• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

Finally took some nendo Sakura pictures:

And her final resting place, with bonus nendo nadia:

So many option pieces for Sakura! I had little hands all over the place. Her hat is attached with a magnet which I thought was really cool. I know last year's snow miku uses a magnet too but I don't have her.

RIP :(

cajunator

Banned
Finally took some nendo Sakura pictures:

And her final resting place, with bonus nendo nadia:

So many option pieces for Sakura! I had little hands all over the place. Her hat is attached with a magnet which I thought was really cool. I know last year's snow miku uses a magnet too but I don't have her.

SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WolfStark

She does, but I'm not sure about the size. Is the 170mm height or length?

According to this picture of Desktop McCoy's Son Goku it's height:
10126950a4.jpg

Anony

renge nendoroid from amiami and iron man + MG sinanju and ironman nendoroid from HLJ came today, together
looking at the times and everything, i think both packages were in te same flight

LiK

the only Hot Toys Star Wars figure I own is Bespin Luke. I don't think I'll be getting any of their other SW figures. I already own a few Medicom ones.

bored face

Yeah, I don't know. I'm not feeling it. Sucks, because I just bought the newest reissue of their awesome 1/6 Batman. The prototype pics of this WW looked way better than the recent ones.

Also, in regards to Bulma.... she's 170mm long. That's the catch. Only 6.6" long. PASS

LiK

Yeah, I don't know. I'm not feeling it. Sucks, because I just bought the newest reissue of their awesome 1/6 Batman. The prototype pics of this WW looked way better than the recent ones.

Also, in regards to Bulma.... she's 170mm long. That's the catch. Only 6.6" long. PASS

yea, tiny figure.

Did they change her face? Looks a little less fierce than her earlier design imo.
I don't know. She definitely looks a bit different from the prototype, but it may just be real-world lighting conditions here instead of pictures from a studio. It doesn't look bad, just different than the prototype, whatever the reason.

I'm sure she'll look amazeballs next to 1/6 Batman, though.

That doesn't look too good. I already got a Wonder Woman that I'm fine with, so I can safely ignore this.

I'm going to have so many Wonder Women by the time this is done. I have both bishoujos, I have the 1/6 figure on order, and I pre-ordered the Cliff Chiang Art of War statue.
Oh god, I just saw the AmiAmi page. She's live right now, I didn't expect that.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Made Kotobukiya some money....

Man, I should get a Mamitan-style job for Kotobukiya.

Also, I'm feeling weird because I just thought "If those Army Attractive figures weren't sold out, I would buy them all", and they are 20k yen each, give or take a couple thousand.

I really need to ban AmiAmi here, otherwise I don't know how far I'll go.

Anony

i know some people ordered renge here

is this backdrop included in all of them? or some preorder/exclusive, because i dont have one (from amiami)

FIGURE-006931_04.jpg

Einbroch

Banned
It is. Only the buns are GSC shop exclusive. GSC shop exclusives are, so far, not feeling like necessities. The day they start removing things that should be included in the base Nendo is the the day I start leaving this hobby.

But, luckily, they're just extra-bits and aren't really things that make the Nendo who they are.

More like realistic :p

FigureGAF has become pretty jaded as of late.

With reason! Prices going sky high (28k Bayo gtfo), more and more figures being delayed (outside of the normal Alter delays), obvious figures not being made (seriously, no Chaika Nendo?), and so on, this hobby can piss people off. Luckily, the weakening Yen has been a pretty great turn of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom