• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
There is a great spot in Ch.11 to farm CP. I just discovered it today. While you're following the main story mission markers in the big open area where you start, it's all the way in the left, you'll come across two monsters fighting each other. (again this is pretty much on the main story path, you can't really miss it). They are a Benemoth King and another monster.

Using: Light/Hope/Sahz have these three setups:

-COM/RAV/RAV
-COM/RAV/SYN
-RAV/RAV/RAV

When the battle starts you'll always be in Preemptive Strike, since the two monsters are fighting each other, target the Benemoth King with Light. Stagger the Benemoth King and start 'Launching' him while he's staggered. He MUST remain in the air, if he lands he will transform and fill up all his health - and you can forget about this battle. If that happens just Retry the battle, no use in keeping in. Basically as Light as soon as he hits the ground, press Triangle and cancel your ATB and go back into the first hit of your attack string to launch him. Your two RAVs will shoot magic at him in the air.

After you kill them, immeidately switch over to COM/RAV/SYN and have Sahz Haste all three members. Once that happens, RAV/RAV/RAV and Stagger the other monster. The other monster attacks really slow and not very often, but if you take too long staggering him he will attack and kill your party members. I recommend just using "Renew" Technique instead of switching over to a Medic. Once you Stagger the monster, switch back to your COM/RAV/RAV and keep him always Launched in the air like the other monster until he's dead.

.... It takes a few tries to figure out the pattern needed, but once you do you can win this fight in seconds - and net 6600 CP. Just walk back past the save point and return and the monsters will respawn.

Hope that helped! :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fimbulvetr said:
If Orphan dies there is nothing supplying power to Cocoon and it falls out of the sky. If it doesn't then everything is peachy, kinda.
So killing orphan is pretty much Ragnarok? And if they don't they're all crystal, correct?

Aurarian

Wait a minute... Are the three main roles the roles that the characters first come with? If so, does that mean that for example with Lightning during the game I should have only been leveling her commando, ravager, and medic roles? Or only one of those roles? Or am I getting this completely wrong?:lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Adam Prime said:
There is a great spot in Ch.11 to farm CP. I just discovered it today. While you're following the main story mission markers in the big open area where you start, it's all the way in the left, you'll come across two monsters fighting each other. (again this is pretty much on the main story path, you can't really miss it). They are a Benemoth King and another monster.

Using: Light/Hope/Sahz have these three setups:

-COM/RAV/RAV
-COM/RAV/SYN
-RAV/RAV/RAV

When the battle starts you'll always be in Preemptive Strike, since the two monsters are fighting each other, target the Benemoth King with Light. Stagger the Benemoth King and start 'Launching' him while he's staggered. He MUST remain in the air, if he lands he will transform and fill up all his health - and you can forget about this battle. If that happens just Retry the battle, no use in keeping in. Basically as Light as soon as he hits the ground, press Triangle and cancel your ATB and go back into the first hit of your attack string to launch him. Your two RAVs will shoot magic at him in the air.

After you kill them, immeidately switch over to COM/RAV/SYN and have Sahz Haste all three members. Once that happens, RAV/RAV/RAV and Stagger the other monster. The other monster attacks really slow and not very often, but if you take too long staggering him he will attack and kill your party members. I recommend just using "Renew" Technique instead of switching over to a Medic. Once you Stagger the monster, switch back to your COM/RAV/RAV and keep him always Launched in the air like the other monster until he's dead.

.... It takes a few tries to figure out the pattern needed, but once you do you can win this fight in seconds - and net 6600 CP. Just walk back past the save point and return and the monsters will respawn.

Hope that helped! :D
Apologies for double post but, later on in Chapter 11, there are more grinding spots, and you end up getting CP much easier closer to the end of Chapter 11, cause relatively easy monsters drop more CP when you get to (WARNING SPOILERS)
Oerba.
Many of them respawn, too imbetween missions of sorts. In short, the difficulty curve flattens out a bit.

This is from my experience anyways.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Aurarian said:
Wait a minute... Are the three main roles the roles that the characters first come with? If so, does that mean that for example with Lightning during the game I should have only been leveling her commando, ravager, and medic roles? Or only one of those roles? Or am I getting this completely wrong?:lol

Umm.... yeah :lol

You get full access to all the roles in Chapter 10. Those are the ones that start off at Lv 0. You want to pretty much ignore those for now and just focus on their three main roles. If you look at those "Sub-Roles" that start at Lv. 0 in Chapter 10 you'll notice the Crystarium for those isn't as big and elaborate as the others. They only contain a few crystals, then they go up to the next Stage. Their main roles have more crystals for every stage.

Cels

Cornbread78 said:
Platinum in 55 hours? Seriously? All 64 mark missions and all upgrades done in 20 hours? I think I just hit 112 hours now, and still need a LOT more money to finish with all the item levels....

kyo_daikun said:
Took me just under 100 hours to platinum, can't beleive 55 hours!

Yea, seriously. I had watched my friend do his own run at platinum and tried out killing turtles on his save so I already knew some very important things, which definitely cut down on my time.

Don't grind CP, just focus on money -- you will probably maxed out with 999999 leftover CP for everyone by the time you have enough money to achieve Treasure Hunter.

For Treasure Hunter, you have to learn how to kill turtles quickly, and you don't even need that much money, because once you reach the top level of an accessory (like say Boreal Ring which you will probably never equip) you can then sell it to get more money to use to get the next items - I spent a lot of money on Sturdy Bones, Superconductors, and Ultracompact Reactors, and you probably will as well.

Just do the minimum amount of upgrading possible. For example, once you reach the top level of a weapon or accessory there is no further need to star it out, just sell it and move on to the next weapon/accessory. You can (and should) make exceptions for your turtle-killing team (e.g. I had starred tier-3 weapons for Lightning/Fang/Vanille)

I would also not recommend triplicating Traps, costs over 1.5M Gil to do so, unless you somehow killed enough turtles to get enough money to do Treasure Hunter and had really bad luck with drops you shouldn't need to do that.

enzo_gt said:
So killing orphan is pretty much Ragnarok? And if they don't they're all crystal, correct?

If they don't they turn into Cie'th(crystal zombie things).

If they do they turn to crystal and/or probably die.

Oh, and Ragnarok isn't an event; it's a living being.

Cornbread78

Cels said:
Yea, seriously. I had watched my friend do his own run at platinum and tried out killing turtles on his save so I already knew some very important things, which definitely cut down on my time.

Don't grind CP, just focus on money -- you will probably maxed out with 999999 leftover CP for everyone by the time you have enough money to achieve Treasure Hunter.

For Treasure Hunter, you have to learn how to kill turtles quickly, and you don't even need that much money, because once you reach the top level of an accessory (like say Boreal Ring which you will probably never equip) you can then sell it to get more money to use to get the next items - I spent a lot of money on Sturdy Bones, Superconductors, and Ultracompact Reactors, and you probably will as well.

Just do the minimum amount of upgrading possible. For example, once you reach the top level of a weapon or accessory there is no further need to star it out, just sell it and move on to the next weapon/accessory. You can (and should) make exceptions for your turtle-killing team (e.g. I had starred tier-3 weapons for Lightning/Fang/Vanille)

I would also not recommend triplicating Traps, costs over 1.5M Gil to do so, unless you somehow killed enough turtles to get enough money to do Treasure Hunter and had really bad luck with drops you shouldn't need to do that.

I have to find a way to beat the friggen Long Gui first, then I just have to finisg leveling up everything, turtles are such a pain though, they either die in 2 mins, or take like 20, no consistany there.

Still hard to imagine all the post game stuff done so quickly.... damn

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fimbulvetr said:
If they don't they turn into Cie'th(crystal zombie things).

If they do they turn to crystal and/or probably die.

Oh, and Ragnarok isn't an event; it's a living being.
Thanks for your reply.
I knew ragnarok is a being but I was referring to the event of one of them transforming into ragnarok.

And chapter 12 is awesome. The gameplay is tremendously fun, minor exploring elements are back and I love how
you fight all the enemies that were too daunting at first to approach or kill and just go and wreck shit everywhere :D

I'm trying now to get my Platinum... so far 62 hours and I guess I'm only 60% into the Platinum.

So many leveling and so much more farming... I think it will take me another 50 hours.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
So I'm in Chapter 11 and I completed the first 7 missions all in order... but after that I kept on with following the Main Mission marker, and I didn't come across anymore that were activated. So I transported back to the Gran Pulse main area, and found a lot of stones active - but they were all scrambled up in mission order. I even came across a few Rank A mission stones.

Basically anything that I can activate in Ch. 11 is technically "doable" even if it's an A rank mission? I wanted to do them in order so I could get the Chocobo. But now that I see that this stuff is all scrambled around and the map doesn't really tell you what stones you've completed, and which ones are just "active"... it seems like a real chore to locate a specific stone that you need that you haven't already visited.

.... This makes me want to skip the whole Stone Missions now. Maybe I'll come back to them later. :-/

Cels

Adam Prime said:
So I'm in Chapter 11 and I completed the first 7 missions all in order... but after that I kept on with following the Main Mission marker, and I didn't come across anymore that were activated. So I transported back to the Gran Pulse main area, and found a lot of stones active - but they were all scrambled up in mission order. I even came across a few Rank A mission stones.

Basically anything that I can activate in Ch. 11 is technically "doable" even if it's an A rank mission? I wanted to do them in order so I could get the Chocobo. But now that I see that this stuff is all scrambled around and the map doesn't really tell you what stones you've completed, and which ones are just "active"... it seems like a real chore to locate a specific stone that you need that you haven't already visited.

.... This makes me want to skip the whole Stone Missions now. Maybe I'll come back to them later. :-/

Every mission is doable in Chapter 11 - it's just easier after you beat the game and unlock the final level of the Crystarium, because it gives you a ton more HP/Str/Mag.

If you look at the map, the stones that are flashing are active but not completed, the ones that are colored but not flashing have been completed, and the gray ones are inactive.

teiresias

This game is annoying me to no end. The AI hasn't been too bad up to this point, but it's really starting to piss me off.

I'm doing Mission 10, and between me and the mark are a pair of fighting creatures, a Behemoth King and something else - can't remember the other things name. Anyway, since Behemoth Kings are annoying as hell when they change (and the other thing is a cakewalk), the obvious strategy is to preemptively strike, stagger the Behemoth King, and keep him in the air to kill him. Easy, right?

It would be if stupid ass Fang and Hope would freaking attack the Behemoth King instead of the other thing!!! I've done this nearly five times, and with just Lightning going after the Behemoth he inevitably hits the ground and changes, while Fang and Hope just go on hitting the other easy as hell creature even though I've been attacking the Behemoth for like five turns!!!! I swear, this crap is ridiculous. At least in FFXII I could direct my other party members what to attack based on some logic, in this I have to put up with them being fucking retarded.

Diablos54

teiresias said:
This game is annoying me to no end. The AI hasn't been too bad up to this point, but it's really starting to piss me off.

I'm doing Mission 10, and between me and the mark are a pair of fighting creatures, a Behemoth King and something else - can't remember the other things name. Anyway, since Behemoth Kings are annoying as hell when they change (and the other thing is a cakewalk), the obvious strategy is to preemptively strike, stagger the Behemoth King, and keep him in the air to kill him. Easy, right?

It would be if stupid ass Fang and Hope would freaking attack the Behemoth King instead of the other thing!!! I've done this nearly five times, and with just Lightning going after the Behemoth he inevitably hits the ground and changes, while Fang and Hope just go on hitting the other easy as hell creature even though I've been attacking the Behemoth for like five turns!!!! I swear, this crap is ridiculous. At least in FFXII I could direct my other party members what to attack based on some logic, in this I have to put up with them being fucking retarded.
It's been a while, but I think if you have a party of Commandos, they all attack separate targets, so go with 2 Ravengers and 1 commando instead.

teiresias

Diablos54 said:
It's been a while, but I think if you have a party of Commandos, they all attack separate targets, so go with 2 Ravengers and 1 commando instead.

Unfortunately, Fang isn't a Ravanger at all, so I had two commandos and one Ravanger (Hope). I did try moving the team around so Fang was the leader and then I had one Commando (Fang) and two Ravangers. Unfortunately, I can't get Fang to launch the Behemoth into the air at all and Lightning just sits there throwing spells at the thing when under AI control.

Zoe

teiresias said:
Unfortunately, Fang isn't a Ravanger at all, so I had two commandos and one Ravanger (Hope). I did try moving the team around so Fang was the leader and then I had one Commando (Fang) and two Ravangers. Unfortunately, I can't get Fang to launch the Behemoth into the air at all and Lightning just sits there throwing spells at the thing when under AI control.

The launch can't happen until it breaks though, and Lightning throwing spells at it would achieve that.

Diablos54

Are you sure that Fang has the Launch ability, because Fang should be able to launch enemies as a commando assuming the enemy has been broken. Using a item before the battle to buff yourself might also be a good idea.

teiresias said:

You just need to learn one spell to make Fang a Ravager. It shouldn't cost too much and she's actually pretty competent as one.

teiresias

Zoe said:
The launch can't happen until it breaks though, and Lightning throwing spells at it would achieve that.

This was after the Behemoth is staggered.

Is there a specific ability that allows a Commando to launch an enemy - I always thought it just happened to a staggered enemy that got hit by a standard Commando attack?

Zoe

Diablos54 said:
Are you sure that Fang has the Launch ability, because Fang should be able to launch enemies as a commando assuming the enemy has been broken. Using a item before the battle to buff yourself might also be a good idea.

Well, with this battle you shouldn't use any items because the whole point of it is to farm CP over and over again.

teiresias said:

Is there a specific ability that allows a Commando to launch an enemy - I always thought it just happened to a staggered enemy that got hit by a standard Commando attack?

Launch is an automatic ability, but I don't believe it has a 100% success rate.

Edit: but yeah, you have to actually learn it first

Diablos54

teiresias said:

You have to learn the Launch ability, and then it should happen just like you said above.

Zoe said:
Well, with this battle you shouldn't use any items because the whole point of it is to farm CP over and over again.

Launch is an automatic ability, but I don't believe it has a 100% success rate.
Well yea, but he only needs to beat them to get to a mark ahead, so unless he's empty, it shouldn't be that bad just this once.

teiresias

Zoe said:
You're actually supposed to skip them. The characters on the field even say so :lol

Screw that, I run so far ahead of my party characters most of the time can't even hear their ramblings usually. Finally, beat them though, of course, they appeared again after the mark battle (which was easy), but I avoided them this time, my obsession having already been sated.

One more thing, is there any way to get the HP and status ailments/buffs of enemies to appear other than to fight with the damn camera and hopefully get it pointed right so the damn game knows I might actually want to see them? It's ridiculous that I can't see that info half the time since I'd like to know when my saboteur has been successful or not.

I think I'm going to do marks until I max my main three characters on Level 3 of the crystarium in their default roles and then move on with the story.

Erasus

So I just got to Pulse, did the 1st mission but I cant take the 2nd one ;_; He just beats me and all the enemies around the area are too strong. Do I move on here to the story point or what?

plake

5 months later with 84 hours played I finally platinumed FFXIII. PHEW! Now I finally have time to catch up on other games that have been left behind like DA:O :)

Cels

Erasus said:
So I just got to Pulse, did the 1st mission but I cant take the 2nd one ;_; He just beats me and all the enemies around the area are too strong. Do I move on here to the story point or what?

Use a deceptisol

Fuck, is this game bugged on the PS3? I just started playing it again as part of my quest to clear my backlog and it keeps freezing up my 60 gigger in the scene
Shortly after snow fires a gun in the air in order to scare away a crowd. It locks up at the very next cutscene, in the alley with the girl and her stuffed toy.
Ive wiped my disc down a few times already, the thing has 0 scratches on it. I'm now looking for the cutscene online : (

Freedom = $1.05 said:
Fuck, is this game bugged on the PS3? I just started playing it again as part of my quest to clear my backlog and it keeps freezing up my 60 gigger in the scene
Shortly after snow fires a gun in the air in order to scare away a crowd. It locks up at the very next cutscene, in the alley with the girl and her stuffed toy.
Ive wiped my disc down a few times already, the thing has 0 scratches on it. I'm now looking for the cutscene online : (

Sounds like you just got unlucky. It definitely isn't a widespread thing. Sorry to hear that.

jgwhiteus

Finished the main game today at about 58 hours; took some time beforehand to complete some missions (first 34) and do some adamantortoise farming - got lucky and got four trapezohedron drops within about 2 hours.

Wow, the plot really didn't make much sense, or if it was supposed to, it just wasn't presented well. This was confirmed when I went through the Datalog and saw lots of plot details that you were supposedly supposed to infer from cutscenes. It wasn't a case of, "oh, these are background details that fill out the world and help give you context", it was "this scene you saw in which the characters yelled, sighed, shook their fists and made random speeches actually meant this, this, and this." I felt like the horrible attempts at creating "political intrigue" and double-crossing in the plot, maybe to mimic that Matsuno feel from FFXII (and FF Tactics), just ended up making things convoluted and confusing.

The game's high point is its combat system, which keeps you on your toes instead of spamming "attack" all the time. I also appreciated that the game's a bit more difficult than previous FF's (although having prohibitively high CP upgrades and expensive components in order to encourage grinding and farming is annoying). And it's not a bad game by any means; overall I probably enjoyed it a bit more than FFII, FFV, and maybe FFXII. I mean, if it was horrible I wouldn't have put almost 60 hours into it.

But basically seemed like a disappointment compared to previous FF's. Hope they get a new director, new scenario writer, new scriptwriter, etc. - anyone having to do with the overall level design and plot of the game. I mean, I finished this right after finishing DQIX, which is a much simpler (even simplistic) game with none of the gorgeous graphics or bells-and-whistles of this game - but it was more fun and more addictive. The plot there was cliched and derivative, but at least it made sense. The tech. had so many more limitations, yet the game world was open and didn't consist of a series of hallways.

Was thinking of doing some of the harder missions until I saw the CP costs for the final Crystarium level. Maybe I'll come back and do them at some later point.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Freedom = $1.05 said:

Try skipping the cutscene as soon as it starts.

I just started playing again today after a 4 month break, but I am having trouble. I thought that when I have a commando and 2 ravagers, all 3 are supposed to attack the same enemy. (the description in the paradigm even says so)
Instead, my other ravager almost always attacks a different enemy than my commando and other rav...

I tried googling this issue, but all I could find were people who have this problem when using 2 commandos and 1 rav, which is supposed to happen.

Is this a glitch or is there some kind of setting I am supposed to change?
This problem is making me want to quit again.

Kagari said:
Try skipping the cutscene as soon as it starts.
I did just that. I managed to find the cutscene online, lucky me. It hasn't locked up on me again, although I sorta wish that the game would've been nice and allowed me to skip most of chapter 9. I'm still in the middle of it but I'll be damned if this game doesn't have some pacing issues.

Quick question: I just beat
Stupid pope guy on Eden.
how many hours do I have left?I have no plans on doing any of the extra stuff, just trying to get this game out of my backlog.

Oh, and is there a reason why my party members don't seem interested in ever reviving their allies? About half my squad has some form of resurrection ability yet I cant get them to actually use it on their own.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Freedom = $1.05 said:
I did just that. I managed to find the cutscene online, lucky me. It hasn't locked up on me again, although I sorta wish that the game would've been nice and allowed me to skip most of chapter 9. I'm still in the middle of it but I'll be damned if this game doesn't have some pacing issues.

Quick question: I just beat
Stupid pope guy on Eden.
how many hours do I have left?I have no plans on doing any of the extra stuff, just trying to get this game out of my backlog.

You're around 2/3 of the game. So around 6-10 hours more.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Freedom = $1.05 said:
Oh, and is there a reason why my party members don't seem interested in ever reviving their allies? About half my squad has some form of resurrection ability yet I cant get them to actually use it on their own.
I think the ability that you're talking about is a technique. Meaning that if you're controlling them, YOU can revive someone manually at the cost of 2 bars or so. The only characters who can actually revive another at that point in the game is Lightning I believe.

Zoe

Freedom = $1.05 said:

Keeping live members healthy is a greater priority than reviving dead members.

Aurarian

Adam Prime said:

Thanks for that. I grinded yesterday till all my roles were at level four. Now I'm just plowing through Chapter 11 and I've got about 250k CP on every character saved up for the next crystarium level.

I recently finished the main story in about 60 hours and I'm still 47% in the trophy list, spent most of the time admiring the environments but upon closer inspection was let down on some areas at the textures and stuff.

I guess I just had high expectations on the game, storywise and graphics
ground textures and hand/feet models to name a few
, I find it a bit meh.

Great thing is that combat is really fun, not gambit fun but good enough, to warrant me another dozen of hours just to 100% this thing.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I know that the hand textures/models looked better on Versus XIII from what I've seen (cutscene wise).

ULTROS! said:
I know that the hand textures/models looked better on Versus XIII from what I've seen (cutscene wise).

I haven't seen any media yet on Versus apart from an old image with a guy in suit, or was that Agito, I don't remember.

There was a cutscene earlier in the game that made me say "wow" when Vanille raised her hand to cover her mouth and was impressed by the detail of her hand and nails. Then after the next scenes, I saw another shot with real low poly hands which became the staple on most of the real-time cutscenes.

Shoulders too are low poly as well as you can see some texture stretching/deformation on some actions especially the end scene
with Fang

What really bugged me was on the
beach scenarios with Snow and Serah, there's this blocky feet in the background from one of the "extras" that totally ruined the whole mood of what that scene was trying to portray.

Overall its a good game, but I just had high expectations of the game and that's my fault.

ULTROS!

Good thing I wasn't expecting much detail in FFXIII so it didn't really bother me. Here's Noctis' hand model (cutscene mode, Versus XIII): http://i37.tinypic.com/294jn60.jpg

Cels

FFXIII definitely has some visual problems, like mysteriously low poly count in certain areas (hands, NPCs, various environments like Lake Bresha come to mind), terrible low-res textures especially on the ground (very noticeable if you kill turtles on pulse for a couple hours...that grass...), some clipping problems with hair/clothing...but overall the game is still visually superior to most other console titles out there.

I like the menu, reminds me of VF4.

Aurarian

So I finished the game early Tuesday morning. I really enjoyed the game to be honest. The battle system was great. The visuals for the most part were great except for what Cels pointed out. Music was kinda forgetful to be honest except for the battle theme, certain boss fights, and the music in
Oerba
. As for the story, I was really interested in it and I don't get the criticism about not being able to follow the story, I didn't read any datalogs and I knew what was going on.

One thing kind of pissed me off though, they build
Pulse up and then when you get there, it's just this untamed wilderness, then you get to Oerba and it turns out that everyone is dead. I get the whole "Oh, we were away for 500 years and shit, but those people Was that the only settlement that Pulse people had? The fuck? That's a kinda shitty way to explain things. I was hoping to see how different Pulse people might be from the people on Cocoon and how they explain their side of the story. What

Also, I'm pretty sure other people agree with me on this, but what the fuck is up with the VA's in this game? Specifically Vanille's. She was switching accents the entire game. Snow
is Liquid Snake?
The fuck. Either way I still liked it. Hope the next mainline game is better though.

Zoe

Aurarian said:
One thing kind of pissed me off though, they build
Pulse up and then when you get there, it's just this untamed wilderness, then you get to Oerba and it turns out that everyone is dead. I get the whole "Oh, we were away for 500 years and shit, but those people Was that the only settlement that Pulse people had? The fuck? That's a kinda shitty way to explain things. I was hoping to see how different Pulse people might be from the people on Cocoon and how they explain their side of the story. What

It's implied that
everyone in town became a l'Cie.

Aside from that, this isn't the PSX days, you can't expect the party to traverse the entire world by foot. Of course there are going to be other towns out there. Oerba was just the only one they could reach.

Cornbread78

Zoe said:
It's implied that

Aside from that, this isn't the PSX days, you can't expect the party to traverse the entire world by foot. Of course there are going to be other towns out there. Oerba was just the only one they could reach.

That's one of the main reason's I'd love for them to do an FFXIII-2, to fully show us the scope or Gran Pulse. Seriously, they could make another whole game out of that alone.

Aurarian

Zoe said:
It's implied that

I got that part, although I just wished we could have learned more about the place.

Cornbread 78 said:
That's one of the main reason's I'd love for them to do an FFXIII-2, to fully show us the scope or Gran Pulse. Seriously, they could make another whole game out of that alone.

Seriously. It would be awesome. Wasn't there a thread about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom